Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) (3756 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Slapped Your Sister For Cooking For You? / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / Separation Is The Best Option For Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2018
sad sad

Gone are the days I have to cook for one stupid girlfriend in order to please her (karma will judge that girl for ever coming in my life cry cry ) not again will I try that nonsense again.

So, today I found time to prepared and cook this soup for myself and the funny part is that it cost me 10,000 to cook. cool cool

Okra soup is a bae,If you believe like

Fact
assuring or please a girlfriend is the worst thing to do in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Safiaa(f): 10:01pm On May 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2018
Safiaa:
Ok
I see

Come join me

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2018
Looks like dog vomit

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by hadjipapiey(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2018
Safiaa:
Ok

I smell you rat meandering his fish shocked angry

just now that he put out the thread !

Abi you wan follow dey chop wetin him jilter(If there's a word like that) dey chop
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 03, 2018
amani amani d great chef cheesy
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by onecornerboy(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
MEN I DONT BELIEVE THIS POO EVEN REACH 5H
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by yanabasee(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Looks like dog vomit

More like a N10,000 dog barf!!!.....lol

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2018
lefulefu:
amani amani d great chef cheesy
good evening sir

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Safiaa(f): 10:10pm On May 03, 2018
hadjipapiey:

I smell you rat meandering his fish shocked angry

just now that he put out the thread !

Abi you wan follow dey chop wetin him jilter(If there's a word like that) dey chop
BiggerbossAmani:
I see

Come join me
ok
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 03, 2018
Come cook for me niccur cheesy.
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by hadjipapiey(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2018
Colourich:

Another one nailed shocked shocked
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
good evening sir
i greet u cheesy.dat looks like egusi
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2018
Colourich:
not again because you will still do me what my Ex done to me
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Twoclans(f): 10:19pm On May 03, 2018
lefulefu:

Egusi ke shocked shocked shocked

O'Ochim
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Looks like dog vomit
yanabasee:

onecornerboy:
MEN I DONT BELIEVE THIS POO EVEN REACH 5H
I would've have ban you guys now but one thing stop me from doing so
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
not again because you will still do me what my Ex done to me
Chai, e pain am cheesy.
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

Egusi ke shocked shocked shocked

O'Ochim
i mean to say okro soup cheesy.it kinder looks like okro.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
lefulefu:

Egusi I beg feel at home na gre:iboy suppose da look like Egusi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2018
Colourich:
Chai, e pain am cheesy.
so you don't know
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Twoclans(f): 10:23pm On May 03, 2018
lefulefu:

i mean to say okro soup cheesy.it kinder looks like okro.

I shock nahhhh,for someone like you that knows how to cook.
He made okro,that soup is bea with fresh yellow pepper lipsrsealed
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Egusi I beg feel at home na gre:iboy suppose da look like Egusi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na okro cheesy.biacan suppose salivate seeing this cheesy.looks tasty.
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2018
yanabasee:

cheesy cheesy

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2018
lefulefu:

na okro cheesy.biacan suppose salivate seeing this cheesy.looks tasty.
salivate cheesy cheesy I no sure, her man Martin0 the take care of her and her attention has shift towards Martin0.

Na the other day I come the look how she was angry because Martin.0 visit Lagos without letting her know
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by onecornerboy(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I would've have ban you guys now but one thing stop me from doing so
BAN!!! ME!?! FOR SHARING MY OPINION., GUY Y
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2018
onecornerboy:
BAN!!! ME!?! FOR SHARING MY OPINION., GUY Y
you broken no rules na Nofav0rs I da refer to
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by MrCork: 10:36pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

Gone are the days I have to cook for one stupid girlfriend in order to please her (karma will judge that girl for ever coming in my life cry cry ) not again will I try that nonsense again.

So, today I found time to prepared and cook this soup for myself and the funny part is that it cost me 10,000 to cook. cool cool

Okra soup is a bae,If you believe like

Fact
assuring or please a girlfriend is the worst thing to do in life

...wot did u cook..snake? (No ofeense ) angry
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by onecornerboy(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
you broken no rules na Nofav0rs I da refer to
OKAY #PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
MrCork:

...wot did u cook..snake? (No ofeense ) angry
a bit look at the pic will explain to you what I cooked
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
you broken no rules na Nofav0.rs I da refer to
what rule did I break? Stop giving me unnecessary mentions biko
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
what rule did I break? Stop giving me unnecessary mentions biko
see this one

Who is giving you unnecessary mentions

I Don suffer for here cry cry in case you don't know the rule you broken.
Nl rules No.2
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by MrCork: 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
a bit look at the pic will explain to you what I cooked

...sorry bro..we Londoners don't understand wot u homever base people cook in that Nigeria....we use waiters (No ofeense ) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You / Toxic Lacasera Mixture / “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.