Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) (3793 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Slapped Your Sister For Cooking For You? / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / Separation Is The Best Option For Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
see this one

Who is giving you unnecessary mentions

I Don suffer for here cry cry in case you don't know the rule you broken.
Nl rules No.2
k
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

I shock nahhhh,for someone like you that knows how to cook.
He made okro,that soup is bea with fresh yellow pepper lipsrsealed
dat was a typo cheesy.i will give it to amani though..he dey finish work wen it comes to cooking cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
salivate cheesy cheesy I no sure, her man Martin0 the take care of her and her attention has shift towards Martin0.

Na the other day I come the look how she was angry because Martin.0 visit Lagos without letting her know
just use ur tasty dishes to seduce her cheesy
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2018
MrCork:

...sorry bro..we Londoners don't understand wot u homever base people cook in that Nigeria....we use waiters (No ofeense ) angry
I see

I cooked okra soup,visit the link below you will know about it

https://toriavey.com/history-okra-soup-recipe
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2018
lefulefu:

just use ur tasty dishes to seduce her cheesy
thgeneralqueen or biacan can't fall to my tasty seduction
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by MrCork: 11:13pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I see

I cooked okra soup,visit the link below you will know about it

https://toriavey.com/history-okra-soup-recipe

..Bro am from London. .we eat fish n chip! (No ofeense ) angry
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro am from London. .we eat fish n chip! (No ofeense ) angry
good night bro

I don't understand what you are try to claim now
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by MrCork: 1:52am On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
good night bro

...u cook snake soup undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 1:53am On May 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
k
Jack how far?
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Cutehector(m): 5:15am On May 04, 2018
MrCork:

...sorry bro..we Londoners don't understand wot u homever base people cook in that Nigeria....we use waiters (No ofeense ) angry
smh. This dry bone has risen again....
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 5:33am On May 04, 2018
Cutehector:
grin
Cutehector:
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2018
Odobopa:

Jack how far?
Morning sir
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Lalas247(f): 7:54am On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I see

Come join me
Nice cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Egusi I beg feel at home na gre:iboy suppose da look like Egusi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Morning sir

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2018
Odobopa:
no access to it fa, I swear down
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by agbonkamen(f): 9:24am On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

Gone are the days I have to cook for one stupid girlfriend in order to please her (karma will judge that girl for ever coming in my life cry cry ) not again will I try that nonsense again.

So, today I found time to prepared and cook this soup for myself and the funny part is that it cost me 10,000 to cook. cool cool

Okra soup is a bae,If you believe like

Fact
assuring or please a girlfriend is the worst thing to do in life

this for 10,000 guy stop lying
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2018
agbonkamen:
this for 10,000 guy stop lying
do you guys know una problem

First what you need to do is ask me the currency name not that I should stop lying

Oya ask me bae
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
no access to it fa, I swear down

Ok
Where access dey nau?
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
good night bro

trying...
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2018
Wiziman:

trying...
what's your problem

So you can't understand what I said without typing "ing"
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2018
Odobopa:

Ok
Where access dey nau?
i don't even know who this is
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
you are male or female
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
you are male or female
whichever you want me to be
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
what's your problem

So you can't understand what I said without typing "ing"
Bia ihe mere bu na you hate correction. Write proper biko.
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2018
Wiziman:
Bia ihe mere bu na you hate correction. Write proper biko.
I see goodbye bro
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
whichever you want me to be
political answer

Answer my question without involving political reply in it
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Kamoru ni.
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2018
Odobopa:

Kamoru ni.
lol
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
political answer

Answer my question without involving political reply in it
okay

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
lol

Lmao..
Oga e get things wey I wan yan you..
Re: Cooking For Myself Was The Best Option (pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2018
Odobopa:

Lmao..
Oga e get things wey I wan yan you..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Friend I Have Been Dating His Ex? / Surprised Her With A Million Naira (pictures) / If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.