Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,347 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

"All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got (2600 Views)

Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / Bobrisky Makes Serious Blunder On Twitter. See The Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by IamHeWrites: 1:12am On May 04, 2018
Twitter user @OushDA said all women are prostitutes and the only difference is how much you're willing to pay.

Read what he wrote below;
"Every woman is a prostitute, the only difference is the price tag. Argue with your mother.

How much you willing to pay a woman for sex determines how your payments is 'praised' or 'cursed'"

And he got a fitting clapback.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/all-women-are-prostitutes-man-says-see-the-reply-he-got.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:16am On May 04, 2018

Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by medexico(m): 1:44am On May 04, 2018
Useless talk
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 3:14am On May 04, 2018
i nack a 17year old girl i cant still believe how her vaginal is very fuckin wide even she havent get wet.

My self proclaim homely gf will have several bf,will have sex with dem,collect money from em,now tell me what different from them one night stand,which brought me to conclusion dat all gal are codely whöre
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Preshy561(f): 4:02am On May 04, 2018
fine,he should tell us how much his mother and his sisters,in most cases half sisters (due to the fact that the mother sleeps around)
charge,that way,we could know how to patronize them.

these also go for those guys on here,generalizing on how women have some certain prices, to also tell us how cheap their mothers are.
useless generation.

2 Likes

Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Babacele: 5:08am On May 04, 2018
hahahaha.....insulting his mother.
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by IamD18: 5:29am On May 04, 2018
WHO IS A PROSTITUTE

- A woman, or other person, who performs sexual activity for payment.

-A woman, or other person, who is perceived as engaging in sexual activity with many people.

-A person who does, or offers to do, an activity for money, despite personal dislike or dishonour.

-The act or practice of engaging in promiscuous sexual relations especially for money

-A lady who engages in a sexual activity with a man in exchang for compasation, such as money or other valuable goods

3 Likes

Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 7:10am On May 04, 2018
If we are to go by this logic,Then its safe to say all humans are prostitutes . We all have prices, we all exchange something for what we want under the canopy of "relationships"

But is prostitute the right word to describe us ? Hell no !
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 7:13am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
fine,he should tell us how much his mother and his sisters,in most cases half sisters (due to the fact that the mother sleeps around)
charge,that way,we could know how to patronize them.

these also go for those guys on here,generalizing on how women have some certain prices, to also tell us how cheap their mothers are.
useless generation.
Lol,Why are you vexed this early morning beautiful? smiley
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Preshy561(f): 7:17am On May 04, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol,Why are you vexed this early morning beautiful? smiley
lool,some guys are fond of making annoying statements.

goodmorning darl.smiley
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 7:26am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,some guys are fond of making annoying statements.

goodmorning darl.smiley
Lol... You are right,and these comments can be annoying. cheesy ,But who takes them seriously?

Morning, hope you had a wonderful night . smiley
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Preshy561(f): 7:29am On May 04, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol... You are right,and these comments can be annoying. cheesy ,But who takes them seriously?

Morning, hope you had a wonderful night . smiley
lol,honestly.
my night was short.

yours?smiley
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 7:34am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,honestly.
my night was short.

yours?smiley
Mine was great.It would have been perfect (the rain, blanket etc cheesy)but a terrible nightmare almost ruined it sad

Lol,got go now.Have a wonderful day ahead. smiley
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Preshy561(f): 7:35am On May 04, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Mine was great.It would have been perfect (the rain, blanket etc cheesy)but a terrible nightmare almost ruined it sad

Lol,got go now.Have a wonderful day ahead. smiley
lool,alright sis. smiley
You too.
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by PussyPower: 7:48am On May 04, 2018
I would like to have his mother for one night undecided

1 Like

Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Lalas247(f): 7:51am On May 04, 2018
It’s not his fault .. that is his reality !
Right from birth he has been surrounded by Prossies according to him .. so he has to think like an illiterate, it’s normal ..

Hope he gets what he is looking for ..
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by IamD18: 7:53am On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

It’s not his fault .. that is his reality !
Right from birth he has been surrounded by Prossies according to him .. so he has to think like an illiterate, it’s normal ..

Hope he gets what he is looking for ..

But he made a point
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Lalas247(f): 7:58am On May 04, 2018
IamD18:

But he made a point

Elaborate..

He lost me at ‘All’ .... I will accept anyone’s opinion as long as they know we have exceptions everyone knows this .. no such thing as All only someone who didn’t go to school will keep generalising ..

What of the women who are trans.., or men turned ladies .... how does that apply to them ?
Also...

There is absolutely no amount a guy can offer me that will move me and that a fact no matter how bitter that truth is ...
Not every female wants something just to enjoy the pleasures of sex ... people need to u der it’s mutual ..
And just because the reality in Nigeria is to degrade their females (only home based ones do this sha ) doesn’t mean it should extend to other parts .. I’m telling u we look stupid to the rest of the world .. when we make such statements .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by IamD18: 8:02am On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Elaborate..

He lost me at ‘All’ .... I will accept anyone’s opinion as long as they know we have exceptions everyone knows this .. no such thing as All only someone who didn’t go to school will keep generalising ..

What of the women who are trans.., or men turned ladies .... how does that apply to them ?
Also...

There is absolutely no amount a guy can offer me that will move me and that a fact no matter how bitter that truth is ...
Not every female wants something just to enjoy the pleasures of sex ... people need to u der it’s mutual ..
And just because the reality in Nigeria is to degrade their females (only home based ones do this sha ) doesn’t mean it should extend to other parts .. I’m telling u we look stupid to the rest of the world .. when we make such statements .

Check the meaning of "Prostitute" and jugde from what ladies of these generation do in the name of relationship.

You'll see no difference.
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 8:04am On May 04, 2018
well I kinda agree with him shall
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Lalas247(f): 8:06am On May 04, 2018
IamD18:

Check the meaning of "Prostitute" and jugde from what ladies of these generation do in the name of relationship.

You'll see no difference.

Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by BlackAdam55(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2018
Saviour22:
well I kinda agree with him shall
he should have said some and not all
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 8:11am On May 04, 2018
while it is not good to generalized but i agree that lots of women will off their pants for the right price..

And i mean lots of women..
One thing i have come to notice about ladies is that most of the ladies that are bashing the guy are the ones that will cheat when the right scenery present itself..

Humans are such Hippocrates, they do not know that the flesh can never be trusted, our desires as humans makes us vulnerable to temptations..

Most of the ladies in this thread bashing him will likely off their pants for a handsome guy that is ready to take them to a holiday in Dubai, in a five star hotel..

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, it only takes the grace of God to overcome some temptations..
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 8:12am On May 04, 2018
BlackAdam55:
he should have said some and not all
u are right sha tongue
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Diamond23(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2018
Dnt v strength to argue wit a. Fool, only if he can give answer to dz reply

Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by latexxbro(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
i nack a 12year old girl i cant still believe how her vaginal is very fuckin wide even she havent get wet.

My self proclaim homely gf will have several bf,will have sex with dem,collect money from em,now tell me what different from them one night stand,which brought me to conclusion dat all gal are codely whöre
You are the biggest fool I have even seen so far,Thats why Nairaland should restricted to children. All this underage boys.
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 9:31am On May 04, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
i nack a 12year old girl i cant still believe how her vaginal is very fuckin wide even she havent get wet.

You knack a 12year old and proud to make it public, nigga you are a fuc.king ret ard.
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Preshy561(f): 9:33am On May 04, 2018
Colourich:
You knack am 12year old and proud to make it public, nigga you are a fuc.king ret ard.
he's an abokki,that's what they do in north.
child abuse and rape.
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Preshy561(f): 9:35am On May 04, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

You need help,raping a 12year old girl.
shameless man.
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 9:36am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
he's an abokki,that's what they do in north. child abuse and rape.
Now I know.
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Preshy561(f): 9:41am On May 04, 2018
Colourich:
Now I know.
yeah.
Re: "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got by Nobody: 9:46am On May 04, 2018
Colourich:
You knack a 12year old and proud to make it public, nigga you are a fuc.king ret ard.

Nigeria doesn't have age of consent law cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! / Questions About The Ooni Of Ife / Money Is A Revealer Of Character.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.