Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This (3039 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / How Do I Inform My Spouse That The Children In The House Are Not His? / Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
So before the COVID era, I worked as a marketer in one of the multinationals in Lagos state.

One day, my work took me to a Federal Government establishment in the state for a presentation.

When I was done with the presentation, I happened to meet a lady who worked there. She opted to patronize me, and we got talking.

I must say I had a crush on her but was turned back when I discovered she had a baby out of wedlock. She and her baby daddy weren't together as at the time we met (I don't know if they've gotten back together now, or If they are now married). As a result, I never told her of my feelings.

Years later, I lost contact with her. Am out of the company where I used to work when we met. I've been wondering how I can get reconnected to her.

But as fate would have it, just recently, she called me on the phone to ask how I was doing. I felt stupefied. This was someone whose number I've longed to have.

She's the kind of woman I want to marry.

Now again, I didn't reveal my feelings to her. However, I have saved her number now. The question is, should I just call her and open up my feelings for her?

She still works in Lagos, while I've relocated to a core northern state.

Please my people, how do I go about this? I still feel the same way I felt years ago.

How do I start to tell her my feelings when, for years, I didnt call her at once. Won't it be like I only feign feelings for her because she called me to ask about my wellbeing?

How do I even Start? Honestly I'm lost

Someone please give me a clue

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Bahamas95(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2023

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by lilvicky68(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
If she's what you want you can actually open up and tell her your mind..

or you can block her number, break your sim card, buy a new sim card and see if fate will actually give her your new number and bring you guys together again

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Rokiat(f): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
You sure you really love this woman or this is just another I might just as well moment also
Known as when a nigga is now getting old and just settled for what he can get.

6 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
lilvicky68:
If she's what you want you can actually open up and tell her your mind..

or you can block her number, break your sim card, buy a new sim card and see if fate will actually give her your new number and bring you guys together again

Hmmm, won't that be rather too risky? Breaking my sim again, and one more time, losing her number

Bro, trust me I ain't doing any of such no more. I'm just thinking, like how do I start to let her know I want to wife her after I've not called her all these years.

Won't it be like I'm bringing up all these talks because she called to check on me?
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rokiat:
You sure you really love this woman or this is just another I might just as well moment also
Known as when a nigga is now getting old and just settled for what he can get.

I guess I've got some butterflies in my stomach for her cheesy grin grin

This time, I wanna marry her for real. But my liver don dey fail me because of how I failed to reach her all these years until she called.

She may not know I lost my phone and by extension, her number. You know how you ladies think na grin grin

She may say I'm forming all these just because she called, she won't know I'm being so damn serious with it grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bahamas95:

LoL... grin grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by lilvicky68(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

Hmmm, won't that be rather too risky? Breaking my sim again, and one more time, losing her number

Bro, trust me I ain't doing any of such no more. I'm just thinking, like how do I start to let her know I want to wife her after I've not called her all these years.

Won't it be like I'm bringing up all these talks because she called to check on me?

Start from somewhere.. the wifing part can be later on to see how things are going.. it's not that hard

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Kvivian692: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
Follow your heart brother.tell her how you feel,she might feel the same.love is magic
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Blupen969(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Op heaven will not fall if you tell her about your feelings know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Sixfeetbelle: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

This time, I wanna marry her for real. But my liver don dey fail me because of how I failed to reach her all these years until she called.

She may not know I lost my phone and by extension, her number. You know how you ladies think na grin grin

She may say I'm forming all these just because she called, she won't know I'm being so damn serious with it grin grin

Start by asking how she's been all these years, chip in that you lost your phone and your sim and her number. From your conversations, figure out if she's still single and go from there.

Fate may never join you guys together in holy matrimony but it won't hurt to have tried than not try at all

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Love is magic,but good sex is hardwork, hopefully if she says yes, don't forget that I'm your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement ooo

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
lilvicky68:

Start from somewhere.. the wifing part can be later on to see how things are going.. it's not that hard

Wow! Thanks for this
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kvivian692:
Follow your heart brother.tell her how you feel,she might feel the same.love is magic

Abi oh.... This risk fit make sense o grin grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by lilvicky68(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

Wow! Thanks for this
Make sure you give us feedback
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Start by asking how she's been all these years, chip in that you lost your phone and your sim and her number. From your conversations, figure out if she's still single and go from there.

Fate may never join you guys together in holy matrimony but it won't hurt to have tried than not try at all

That's it bro. Think I'll programme Sunday to decide the next move. Thanks again.
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Love is magic,but good sex is hardwork, hopefully if she says yes, don't forget that I'm your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement ooo

LoL... We ain't talking sense just yet. The least we wanna say right now is s3x.

We discussing something more vital than just s3x please.
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
lilvicky68:

Make sure you give us feedback

Sure, thanks man
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Blupen969:
Op heaven will not fall if you tell her about your feelings know this and know peace

Raw truth cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Blake755: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
AliEzeOlu:
So before the COVID era, I worked as a marketer in one of the multinationals in Lagos state.

One day, my work took me to a Federal Government establishment in the state for a presentation.

When I was done with the presentation, I happened to meet a lady who worked there. She opted to patronize me, and we got talking.

I must say I had a crush on her but was turned back when I discovered she had a baby out of wedlock. She and her baby daddy weren't together as at the time we met (I don't know if they've gotten back together now, or If they are now married). As a result, I never told her of my feelings.

Years later, I lost contact with her. Am out of the company where I used to work when we met. I've been wondering how I can get reconnected to her.

But as fate would have it, just recently, she called me on the phone to ask how I was doing. I felt stupefied. This was someone whose number I've longed to have.

She's the kind of woman I want to marry.

Now again, I didn't reveal my feelings to her. However, I have saved her number now. The question is, should I just call her and open up my feelings for her?

She still works in Lagos, while I've relocated to a core northern state.

Please my people, how do I go about this? I still feel the same way I felt years ago.

How do I start to tell her my feelings when, for years, I didnt call her at once. Won't it be like I only feign feelings for her because she called me to ask about my wellbeing?

How do I even Start? Honestly I'm lost

Someone please give me a clue

Imagination wan kill u 😂😂
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Reggaemich(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

Think I'll programme Sunday to decide the next move.
shey na chess match u dey play
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Reggaemich:
shey na chess match u dey play

LoL... Chess of the heart grin >: grin
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Blake755:

Imagination wan kill u 😂😂

Hehehehehe! Things we do for love grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Single mothers.

My fear for them.

They are mostly bittered.

Sex is for any man who has money to spend.

The easiest way to their heart is by spending on her child.

They will treat you like a husband and as a boyfriend.

You will be confused

When your tenure expire you will be ganged as men are scum.

They have nothing to lose.
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by AliEzeOlu: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Single mothers.

My fear for them.

They are mostly bittered.

Sex is for any man who has money to spend.

The easiest way to their heart is by spending on her child.

They will treat you like a husband and as a boyfriend.

You will be confused

When your tenure expire you will be ganged as men are scum.

They have nothing to lose.

Fvck! You scared the sh*t outta me braa
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

Fvck! You scared the sh*t outta me braa

Enter am.

You go see the worst manipulation. Naso one collect money telling me is for her child. It works for them always.

Untill you discover say na scam.
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

LoL... We ain't talking sense just yet. The least we wanna say right now is s3x.

We discussing something more vital than just s3x please.

I'm sorry if I derailed your thread.
But I expect you to be more definite in your quest,a simple "hi,I know I've not reached out for years,life has not been smooth sailing. I've had to move to the north in search of a more fulfilling life,and in the hustle and bustle of life,I lost your number. nothing can really quantify the joy I felt the day you called and I've never been more sure of what I want. I know this may seems too early, but I've always loved you and I'll love to have something worthwhile with you".
Simple.

Now I've made sense right,so when it's time for sex,if you don't reach out,even seun no go fit separate me and you for this app sir.
Sorry I derailed your thread again.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Bro, chill the marriage part for now and get to know her well and her situation before bringing up your feelings and stuff. You haven't spoken to her for some years now and a lot could've happened within those period, so just focus on getting her to open up about her life since you left and also know if she sees you the same way you see her and if there's someone serious in her life now,before spilling your heart to her.
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Karleb(m): 12:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Before you pour any feelings, ask her if she's married and take it from there.
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by advanceDNA: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

U want to marry her?? Get to know her first..
Dont let ur peniÅ› push you....single mothers are in a different territory in the women spectrum..
.no jokes or vawulence intended.... u need to investigate and be sure of a lot of things about them before u jump into marriage....there are peculiar challenges that come with single mother relationships, make sure u test the waters before u dive in....

Dont let their over-niceness, making the first move, and love-bombing fool u......its a standard modus operandi driven by depreciated market value .......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Rokiat(f): 1:46am On Apr 07, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

So you couldn’t find her on any social media? I don’t believe you.

But I wish you two luck anyways.
Re: Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This by Gadafii: 3:47am On Apr 07, 2023
Bluudd start by building genuine friendship with her first, with a little bit of romantic moments, like complimenting her hair or dress, have genuine conversations with her in diverse topics to know her level of intelligent, no be by if she’s pleasant to your eyes and hearts only, if she pleasant to your senses??

Don’t dive in headlong confessing love for her like your life depended on her, you will loose your element of mystery, and women don’t like men that are easy to read or predict, you will bore them to death, trust me

The more mysterious you are the more she desires you and wants to unravel you, if your game is solid and tight, she will never be able to unravel you completely, you will find her pretty submissive and attentive to you, she would want to know what you are up to next, what your feelings are, tho you still got to show affections in the masculine way, not like sissy’s

Your actions towards her should be genuine and pure, put her on pedestal, show interest in her career and kid, and offer brilliant advises and suggestions for her.

You have got to be a man of all seasons and weather, not a desperate man

How ever I listed all of these because I believe you don’t have issue with single mom. That you think you can deal with that, if not let her know asap your mind asap no waste her time, pretty women no Dey ever finish for this life and there is no woman of your dream, you build them

Also this advise is for men who no Dey fear women, men who still wanna have a commitment with ladies, 🥰😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls / Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? / Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.