Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (53704 Views)

Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by emmasege: 8:19am On May 05, 2018
bizza45:
the last time police released suspected armed robbers photographs and offered a reward, the boy who told d police where the armed robbers were hiding was killed after 3days with his whole family. am not saying u should not report to the police if u c d armed robbers whose pics were released to the public but use your head oo
I suspect you. But for the fact that nairaland land is faceless, you should also be investigated.

4 Likes

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Biggers82(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2018
Lazy Youths
Lazy Police
Nonsense Cathedral ........

Senator Dion Melaye once said
In Nigeria as at today
if you say the truth you will die !
if you don't say the truth you will still die !
so he decided to say the truth and police are planning on how he will die..
so even if you help the police in getting this idiots you will still die and they will still tell them that you are the one that gave the tip off on they way about and after granting them bill,
those guys will come after you so you can never trust Nigerian police in times of giving them information on how to catch this people or anybody ,even if I know them I will not tell the police, unless am ready to die ....
Police is never your friend and cannot be trusted biko
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by SOFTENGR: 8:21am On May 05, 2018
Pavore9:
Some who know the faces will be scared to give info because of the lack of confidence in the Police. If one must, send info via a newly created email account and IP on ghost-mode and FORGET about the N5m as the Nigerian Police is not your friend.
If I know them, na to go cyber cafe go create email send mail to Police, copy IG.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Alienalert(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2018
nairalandfreak:
Taught they initially claimed that they have arrested them? Must Nigerian police always release false information?
some of them not all. like 20 suspects are in custody already.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by demoBaba: 8:24am On May 05, 2018
Let discuss business here.

You mean 5 million for one person or all of them

Police should clarified this before engages myself in the searching.

Because I don't trust them, after release my combat information.

Waiting for their response please.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Obec70(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2018
Who did the police arrested before cos they told us masterminders has been arrested?
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Nobody: 8:25am On May 05, 2018
All of them look like men of Fulani extraction, except the guy in the ash colour T-shirt cry undecided
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Horus(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGLWH68h9E

CCTV footage of Offa bank robbery

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by jamace(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2018
Obec70:
Who did the police arrested before cos they told us masterminders has been arrested?
Exactly.

Hope police has not done the usual and released the arrested criminals.

Also, there was the news that the DPO was informed by the hotel manager where the criminals lodged before the operation. Where is the DPO now?
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Horus(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNg3U6no4JA

At Least 30 Killed In Offa Bank Robbery

Death toll from the bank robbery attack in Offa, Kwara State has climb up to 30.

The attack which took place on Thursday claimed the lives of 9 policemen.

One of the medical doctors at the General Hospital Offa told Channels TV that 21 bodies were brought in to the facility and nine of them were police officers.

But an eyewitness, who declined to be named, said the number of casualties from the robbery attack is nothing less than 30.

“I personally counted up to 30 dead bodies and I am sure the figure might increase because a lot of people were critically injured by gunshots,” the witness said.

Report has it that over 25 robbers armed to the teeth stormed Offa town, ransacking five commercial banks along the Owode Market Area of the town.

The gunmen carted away several millions of Naira from the banks, leaving behind trails of blood.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Emmahunk(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2018
ednut1:
After how many days . pple wey go don ja go ghana or ivory coast. I pray they are caught sha .

Have you heard the word 'Interpol' sir? Where they are doesn't matter, trust me

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by wink2015(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2018
They mention Ayo Opadokun son as one of the insider in the crime.

Ayo Opadokun is a NADECO Chieftain from Kwara state.

Has anyone or the police confirm this revealation?

The police remain silence on Opadokun son being allegedly mentioned as a suspect in the crime.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by pedel: 8:51am On May 05, 2018
NCC collected fingerprints and facial photo during SIM registration.
Banks collected the same for BVN, yet they never used used it to solve a single crime.
They wasted people's time during those registration exercise.
The awarded those biometric registration contracts to syphon public funds.

Slikbae:
Stupid murderers.

Stupid country. If only the government had the biometrics of every citizen, they would've caught these fools in minutes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Nobody: 8:53am On May 05, 2018
Nukilia:
Foolish country run by dummies! Images should have been released at least 3 hrs after crime has been committed. Facial recognition experts should have used computer algorithms in tracking their faces in the database.
Forensic experts should have collected a minimum of 5,000 fingerprints at the crime scene including fingerprints from the vehicle used and the hotel where the lodged.

What a terrible country!

The next time police recruitment is done, then you'll see ministers list, governors list, blah blah blah....
You couldn't have said it any better. Pathetic system indeed.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by kay29000(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2018
slightlyMad:
i have a military grade OC grade pepper spray which when sprayed at targets make them rethink their choice of career right there.

the reason these banks do not have this non-lethal devices on premises baffles me.
mine shoots up to 50feet which is enough to fail their mission and retreat.
i got mine for $23

So what happens when you fire one of the robbers with your non-lethal weapon and the rest face you with their AK47? You do know they were like 10 or so that robbed the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Kdon2: 8:57am On May 05, 2018
naptu2:
Heavily armed robbers attacked 5 banks and a police station in Offa, Kwara State on April 5th, killing 9 policemen and several civillians.

The police have now released pictures of the robbers and offered a five million naira reward to anybody that provides information that leads to the arrest of the robbers.

See previous threads. https://www.nairaland.com/4437150/armed-robbery-attack-bank-offa

https://www.nairaland.com/4439640/offa-bank-robbery-lost-nine

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_News/status/992435146115768320

Show their faces on NTA for 80million viewership
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by naptu2: 9:02am On May 05, 2018
nairalandfreak:
Taught they initially claimed that they have arrested them? Must Nigerian police always release false information?

CaptJeffry:
I thought they said they already had suspects in custody.

Nigerian police oo chai.

Obec70:

jamace:

Exactly.

Hope police has not done the usual and released the arrested criminals.

Also, there was the news that the DPO was informed by the hotel manager where the criminals lodged before the operation. Where is the DPO now?

Some accounts of the robbery by eyewitnesses, the media and the police stated that there were 25 or more armed robbers. The police stated that they had arrested some of the robbers. They didn’t state that they had arrested all the robbers. There are only 4 people in these pictures.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Victor08032(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2018
The one covering his face look like ATIKU the one wear suit look like OBASANJO the one at the back is PMB the one coming fair colour is TINUBU POLICE GO &ARREST THEM ALL IDIOT GOVERNMENT
The one covering his face look like ATIKU the one wear suit look like OBASANJO the one at the back is PMB the one coming fair colour is TINUBU POLICE GO &ARREST THEM ALL IDIOT GOVERNMENT grin
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Horus(m): 9:06am On May 05, 2018
If you look at the CCTV footage of Offa bank robbery, you will see that the Bank Robbers used Grenades
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Tellemall: 9:09am On May 05, 2018
chloedogie:

[b]Do I look like one of the thieves?[/b]The NPF should first release the total amount stolen. They can work with the banks. Then we will take it from there.

Don't know. Are you?

Thought that with the seriousness of the police wanting to bring the criminals to justice that at least they should've told us how much was stolen. The figure would be used in evaluating future endeavors.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by slightlyMad(f): 9:12am On May 05, 2018
kay29000:

So what happens when you fire one of the robbers with your non-lethal weapon and the rest face you with their AK47? You do know they were like 10 or so that robbed the bank.

this spray shuts your eyes if it makes it to your face,
you start to panic because you will have extreme difficulty breathing and feel severe burn sensation.
note that all these feelings set in while your eyes remain shut.

trust me, money will be the last thing on your mind.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Nobody: 9:13am On May 05, 2018
fairfora:
All of them look like men of Fulani extraction, except the guy in the ash colour T-shirt cry undecided

You want to start another tribal war ba!
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by opedaydydx9(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2018
bizza45:
the last time police released suspected armed robbers photographs and offered a reward, the boy who told d police where the armed robbers were hiding was killed after 3days with his whole family. am not saying u should not report to the police if u c d armed robbers whose pics were released to the public but use your head oo
I was with npf , some guys were arrested by sars and they clearly told the guys the person who gave them the information warning them to stay clear and leave the house they are living... I just laff
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Lomprico2: 9:21am On May 05, 2018
Boyooosa:

Go and find the ones with uncovered face first

Yes sir!

Shey u get d 5 milla ready cos I no wan hear story wen I don deliver.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Nobody: 9:26am On May 05, 2018
sexybaby22:

You want to start another tribal war ba!
This one no be tribal war. look at them very well, from their hair to their faces and physique.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by SexytorresE(f): 9:27am On May 05, 2018
reverse will be the case. If I even sabi any of the guys, na to join dem enjoy the money grin can't go and put myself by myself in police hands. Learn from whistle blowers � grin
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by lindacooky(f): 9:29am On May 05, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4487616/real-possible-pictures-offa-armed robbers

Someone should inform Nigeria police on Twitter about the thread above.

Also Seun should post that thread on front page

Mynd44 dominique
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Kyllahmc(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2018
lol I ain't no snitch! fuuuck the police with their 5mil!
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by kennymartinz(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2018
Even if u are not giving any Ransome this fools would surely be caught by God's grace. Animal in human skin the killing was just so much that day.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by whizpa(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2018
slightlyMad:

this spray shuts your eyes if it makes it to your face,
you start to panic because you will have extreme difficulty breathing and feel severe burn sensation.
note that all these feelings set in while your eyes remain shut.

trust me, money will be the last thing on your mind.

Immediately you spray it to his face, Adrenaline kicks in, He panics and shoots sporadically.. And even if he doesn't get you, His colleagues come charging in and you are a 'goner'. Pepper spray were made for close range 'personal protection', Like in cases where you are attacked by hooligans or a petty thief not in a well masterminded criminal activity such as this one. Even those with guns and better form of protection(like the policemen and security forces) died. So... Be wise. Don't be a hero.

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by justifyme(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2018
Karma is a bitch on mini skirt ! Dia days are numbered, but I doubt they are still in Nigeria, they should do more and publish the pictures in our neighboring countries news papaer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.