Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (53699 Views)

Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by intrepidjay1(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2018
naptu2:
Heavily armed robbers attacked 5 banks and a police station in Offa, Kwara State on April 5th, killing 9 policemen and several civillians.

The police have now released pictures of the robbers and offered a five million naira reward to anybody that provides information that leads to the arrest of the robbers.

See previous threads. https://www.nairaland.com/4437150/armed-robbery-attack-bank-offa

https://www.nairaland.com/4439640/offa-bank-robbery-lost-nine

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_News/status/992435146115768320

Buoda Sharafa re ke and uncle Ahmed.. haaaaa laslasticala sef dh dere shaaaa... d snake lord jex surrender urself make I take money fa
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Justchill01: 10:07am On May 05, 2018
oyetunder:
angrywhen the same police will leak my name to any of the deadly robber after I don talk...will 5M protect me from the anger of such criminal?

Till then you will know
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by AK481(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2018
If u know any of them, give the info to your brother abroad to call and close the deal.

Nigerian police are extremely corrupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by wingmanII: 10:33am On May 05, 2018
Alienalert:
some of them not all. like 20 suspects are in custody already.

Can't they force the ones in custody to put names on these faces caught on CCTV? Unless the real culprits were not caught.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by bizza45: 10:44am On May 05, 2018
emmasege:
I suspect you. But for the fact that nairaland land is faceless, you should also be investigated.

haha make i show my face grin grin
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by bizza45: 10:46am On May 05, 2018
tgmservice:
Born liar

no talk wetin u no know .. am not saying i heard it, am saying i witnessed it !!!!!. if u dont have anything to say u can go and lick armpit after quoting me
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Mobsync(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2018
Grafixnuel:
Dear Nairalanders, please can someone remind me the moniker of the nairalander that creates threads like (20 things to relate to) and so on... Thanks and God bless kiss

I believe you mean this dude: https://www.nairaland.com/royalblak007

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Nobody: 10:52am On May 05, 2018
slightlyMad:
i have a military grade OC grade pepper spray which when sprayed at targets make them rethink their choice of career right there.

the reason these banks do not have this non-lethal devices on premises baffles me.
mine shoots up to 50feet which is enough to fail their mission and retreat.
i got mine for $23

Remember what the police said, that it's a crime to use pepper spray grin
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by oyetunder(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2018
Justchill01:

Till then you will know
in fact...I'm too lazy to look at the images released.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by zicoraads: 11:02am On May 05, 2018
I thought the police said they had caught some few weeks back. What happened to that list?!

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Nobody: 11:23am On May 05, 2018
fairfora:
This one no be tribal war. look at them very well, from their hair to their faces and physique.

Well indeed a few of them do look like Fulani, but till you get concrete proof its all speculations. They might even be Hausa self.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by kay29000(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2018
slightlyMad:

this spray shuts your eyes if it makes it to your face,
you start to panic because you will have extreme difficulty breathing and feel severe burn sensation.
note that all these feelings set in while your eyes remain shut.

trust me, money will be the last thing on your mind.

lol!
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2018
bizza45:
the last time police released suspected armed robbers photographs and offered a reward, the boy who told d police where the armed robbers were hiding was killed after 3days with his whole family. am not saying u should not report to the police if u c d armed robbers whose pics were released to the public but use your head oo
Lie lie lazy yoot
Abi u join one of the guys wey dey the pocs

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2018
Samirana360:
OK...buh I tot d police have arrested them
not all
About 15
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by bizza45: 12:14pm On May 05, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Lie lie lazy yoot
Abi u join one of the guys wey dey the pocs

lol i no b yoot oo
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 05, 2018
nairalandfreak:
Taught they initially claimed that they have arrested them? Must Nigerian police always release false information?

They caught many of them and many are still at large. So no false information in that.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by simplyOJ(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2018
dollarsplenty:
what if a person knows only one of them and at the end, police claim you know one out of 30 robbers, then divide 5m by 30?

If you know any of them, call with unregistered sim ( dont go to police station) and don't expect any reward from police. police can't be trusted. Do it the the sake of God and Justice.
This is what bad image does. Citizens have lost trust where the Nigeria Police is. Sad!
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 05, 2018
sexybaby22:

Well indeed a few of them do look like Fulani, but till you get concrete proof its all speculations. They might even be Hausa self.

True
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 05, 2018
sexybaby22:

True Sexybaby wink
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Boyooosa(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2018
Lomprico2:

Yes sir!

Shey u get d 5 milla ready cos I no wan hear story wen I don deliver.
5m is not more than being a hero! Most esp when we let them know that their jailer is you.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by lindacooky(f): 2:34pm On May 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
bizza45:
the last time police released suspected armed robbers photographs and offered a reward, the boy who told d police where the armed robbers were hiding was killed after 3days with his whole family. am not saying u should not report to the police if u c d armed robbers whose pics were released to the public but use your head oo

Proof pls.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by osusuallstars: 3:23pm On May 05, 2018
bizza45:

you are a suspect.you maybe one of them trying to use alibi to discourage others who will /may have vital info

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by bizza45: 3:26pm On May 05, 2018
osusuallstars:

you are a suspect.you maybe one of them trying to use alibi to discourage others who will /may have vital info

lol guy pack wella u no get gist .. give d police my no make dem come arrest me abeg oo
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Cloud007: 4:09pm On May 05, 2018
Peeps if you have information on this criminals.... please jet out of country with your family before revealing anything. Cos you if let out any valid information while in naija. It's a matter of who get to kill you first... undecided

Even police in developed countries will relocate the informers for fear of sympathy from the bad eggs within the force and public.

But if you get one baba somewhere....you can let out the info with fear of reprisals.
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2018
Even if i know, i no fit tell police dem.
They(police) aint to be trusted though not all but hw we go even knw d uncorruptible police sef...
Make dem go do google image searching nani.
They(police) berra go invite Jack Bauer to come resolve this...
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Rhea(f): 7:20pm On May 05, 2018
naptu2:
Heavily armed robbers attacked 5 banks and a police station in Offa, Kwara State on April 5th, killing 9 policemen and several civillians.

The police have now released pictures of the robbers and offered a five million naira reward to anybody that provides information that leads to the arrest of the robbers.

See previous threads. https://www.nairaland.com/4437150/armed-robbery-attack-bank-offa

https://www.nairaland.com/4439640/offa-bank-robbery-lost-nine

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_News/status/992435146115768320

N5m cheesy
Oya evlybodi make we smoke 'em out
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Iceberg3: 8:12pm On May 05, 2018
Na wa
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Suko110(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2018
Pavore9:
Some who know the faces will be scared to give info because of the lack of confidence in the Police. If one must, send info via a newly created email account and IP on ghost-mode and FORGET about the N5m as the Nigerian Police is not your friend.
If you get info give and tell d nig police to pay you with bitcoin shikina. Thank me later grin
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Pavore9: 8:58pm On May 05, 2018
Suko110:

If you get info give and tell d nig police to pay you with bitcoin shikina. Thank me later grin

And you think they will not be smart enough to insist on paying it into a bank account within Nigeria! cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by africanusvu(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2018
Lomprico2:
How will someone identify the ones with covered face?
.Don't bother.just identify and catch d one with open face and leave the covered face for me.ok

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:11am On May 06, 2018
rifasenate11:
wicked boys, you want to steal and show force and you cannot steal in peace without killing innocent people.. tomorrow when you will marry and became a father and lose your child at young age you will be crying that God is not fair... ending up punishing your innocent wife and mother of your children.. nonsense,
why she sef follow chop blood money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.