Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" (11855 Views)

Black Market Speculators Lose Big After Naira Gains N50/$1 In A Few Days / Zukerberg Loses Big As Facebook, Watsapp And Instagram Goes Down / World Richest: Jeff Bezos Regains Title As Elon Musk’s Tesla Loses $15.2bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 05, 2018
Tellemall:

Very good you've noted the above.

So why should his company be trusted when he cannot tell them things or show them things contrary to its failure?

You see why it's sentimental to think it's about offended reporters?

And if you have issues with my posts to other people, you don't need to sound so pained about it. Inferiority complexes aren't the point of what I pointed out.

You have comprehension problem. Wonder why you quoted me before.
Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by Tellemall: 3:31pm On May 05, 2018
udemzy101:

You have comprehension problem. Wonder why you quoted me before.

You decided to quote me first. You're both sentimental and pained. I comprehend that very well. You cannot even remember your words.
Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 05, 2018
Tellemall:

You decided to quote me first. You're both sentimental and pained. I comprehend that very well. You cannot even remember your words.

Like I said earlier, you have comprehension problem. You keep shouting sentimental and I ask you what's sentimental about what I posted? If you have nothing meaningful to say stop quoting me pls.
Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by Tellemall: 3:39pm On May 05, 2018
udemzy101:

[s]Like I said earlier, you have comprehension problem. You keep shouting sentimental and I ask you what's sentimental about what I posted? If you have nothing meaningful to say stop quoting me pls[/s].

Kindly shut up.

I'm did not bother reading again once I realized you're confused about who quoted who first. I comprehend you're insensible.

Get lost.
Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by SehgateTeam(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2018
udemzy101:

No matter the mood, he should have acted in a professional way.

Wonder what you guys are defending, did he tell you he was stress? If he was stress and have been working all day, what stops him from going on vacation or is it until he is dead cos of stress?

I like his work but I think he doesn't know how to answer questions.

well.

I don't know what you mean by profesional way.

And for your information, Elon never pay me any royalty defending him. am only attending to my personal opinion.

reporter talking about Elon attitude can only drop the shares for little time.

Do you even know if someone somewhere *i mean a money bag is happy about his attitute toward his business and willing to invest more into his business?

see business world is not about emotion is about your outcome. that is why you will never see Tesla advertisment anywhere.

You can only victimise someone who is a novice in his field. if Elon is ready and his short of cash, many Arabian and Chinese willing to invest beside Americans

Market profitability is just 20% durability of your product is 80%. (long term investment) what if Elon resign as CEO do you think Tesla will die?

Elon don't know me and i don't know Elon, but am only reacting to this issue from different angle.....
Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by gabe: 8:13pm On May 05, 2018
Elon Musk problem never start. Wait till traditional auto makers figure out how to make cheap batteries. If he knows what's good for him, he should sell as many cars as possible now. They have decades of car manufacturing experience ahead of him.
Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by AfricAryan: 8:21am On May 06, 2018
They called for him to be removed as CEO and they called him inexperienced.
They made Musk look as if he is at his breaking point.
But this is exactly what Tesla needed.
Tesla has dreary financials. They are on the verge of bankruptcy. They have very little money. Achieving profitability is a stretch. Profit margins are being destroyed. Deadlines are gone forever. Tesla is spiraling downhill in an investor’s eye.
But no news article focused on the financials. They only focused on Musk’s meltdown.

Tesla is facing horrible competition. GM continues to be able to produce electric cars which boosts revenue. Waymo is driving circles around Tesla Self Driving and Autopilot killed someone.
But no news article focused on competition. They only focused on Musk’s meltdown.
Their energy division is behind schedule. Solar roofs are not being produced and are yet to be profitable. The Gigafactory is behind schedule and Gigafactory 2 isn't producing as it should be.
But no news article focused on solar division. They only focused on Musk’s meltdown.

Musk did something very self-less no CEO is willing to do. He threw his reputation under a bus and let the bus run over it a thousand times. In doing this, Tesla stock suffered severely.
It dropped more than 20 points due to Musk’s meltdown.
Imagine if Musk told them that they are on the verge of bankruptcy and the Model 3 is behind their new schedule. Imagine if Musk told them that customers are cancelling their Model 3 reservations. Imagine how many points TSLA stock would drop.
A lot more than 20.
Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by uchman(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2018
tdayof:
You don't win always but when you win, make sure you win big.

Elon is coming back big.

Just musk it.

Hello Tdayof

Can we please talk on what'sapp
Here
+447561461524
or you can give me yours too

Thanks for your time bro

1 Like

Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by SehgateTeam(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
SehgateTeam:

You are right. Apart from heading 3 big companies (Tesla, Space X and Solar city) I've watched his interview many times, Elon is somehow shy, cant talk too much, dont talk more on his company revenue, I can personally relate this so-call bad attitute to stress.

Elon said "Mon-Tuesday I work full time inside Tesla facility, Wednesday-friday I work with my team at space X facility and during Weekend he stay at Solar city with his brother". Family and friends issue is by the corner. is not easy

Elon don't trade on data, he trade physical commodity. if the share drops, shares will surely pick up back if he work more on the model 3.

No matter how you relate with people, there must be complain. someone planning to launch billion of dollar space-ship is different from news reporters on salary. If he fails, huge money goes down. if reporter fails, company replace him/her.

Try to respect everyones mood.......

Do you see what I told you 2years back. Elon don't trade online business but physical commodity. Guy now the second richest
Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by byinks(f): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Musk is only interested in beaming 5G via his satellites to bring in a reign of terror via space X... everything else is a distraction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Osibodu Exits Union Bank / Lagos Govt Reopens Sealed Ladipo Market. / Want To Make Your First 5million Naira From Clickbank? See This Faqs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.