Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ (1297 Views)

Stretchout Finance/exclusive Rendezvous Boss, Stanley Acho Impregnates Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by Tosinville(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
This is a true live story!! Stanley
and his wife Tina have been living
in a supposedly rentage duplex for the past 10years, he just recently
discovered that the house they've
been living for the past 10years
belongs to his wife and they are
paying rent 2 an agent with
normal yearly increase and money goes 2 tina, what would you do if u were Stanley??
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by bekay911(f): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
Set up a joint account wt er n syphonelly withdraw ma money jeje
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by bekay911(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
Set up a joint acc wt er n witdrw ma money jeje
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by freecocoa(f): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
Na wa o,tell her to let me in on the biz and share all the rent I've been paying for 10 years equal ang give me mine,after all we are one.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by 195(f): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
The OP's wife don play am mugu undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by Goldieluks: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

The OP's wife don play am mugu undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by seedord247(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
Tosin you don get money for Magazine . . I happy for you oooo
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by TomFord: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
What kind of wife is that?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
kai see as dem dey recycle someone blog come nl , barawooo ajiboleeeee woooooooo oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by 195(f): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
seedord247:

Tosin you don get money for Magazine . . I happy for you oooo
grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by MrCork17: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Tosinville:

This is a true live story!! Stanley
and his wife Tina have been living
in a supposedly rentage duplex for the past 10years, he just recently
discovered that the house they've
been living for the past 10years
belongs to his wife and they are
paying rent 2 an agent with
normal yearly increase and money goes 2 tina, what would you do if u were Stanley??

Ugly fugly Tosinville . bro  have you seeked mental help? u need it angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by itiswell1(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2011
Wickedness.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2011
chei! see as stanley wife dey scam am grin grin grin grin grin
naija women na wah for una oooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by Goldieluks: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
lefulefu:

chei! see as stanley wife dey scam am grin grin grin grin grin
naija women na wah for una oooooo grin grin grin grin grin

You are always going about like a lifeless mosquito looking for any thread to slag nija women off. odemumu.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are always going about like a lifeless mosquito looking for any thread to slag nija women off. odemumu.
ok if i be mosquito oya bring ur yansh come make i bite am grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ by Goldieluks: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2011
lefulefu:

ok if i be mosquito oya bring your yansh come make i bite am grin grin grin grin grin grin

No na shiit you go bite,besides mosquito dey bite ear not yansh. angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Is There Something Wrong With Me? / Letter To My Crush / Should I Compromise? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.