Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) (5716 Views)

This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Can You Allow This?...ladies Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 05, 2018
I love snakes and hope to keep one someday just as charly boy.

Sincerely speaking can you sleep with this for the night for 100 million naira without showing any fear?

lalasticlala food is ready o?

Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by opomulero101(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2018
Why not when i know wat is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by thesicilian: 11:28am On May 05, 2018
These are the kind of thoughts you get when the mind is idle for too long.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by DynasTee: 11:28am On May 05, 2018
Yes Terms and conditions apply!
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 05, 2018
opomulero101:
Why not when i know wat is at stake.
You can't joor except you get jazz.
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 05, 2018
DynasTee:
Yes Terms and conditions apply!
What terms?
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 05, 2018
thesicilian:
The mind is never idle because that is how it is meant to be,if you know what i meant?
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by whitebeard(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2018
Yes..! I would even sleep comfy
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by NLevents: 11:47am On May 05, 2018
I will let 5 stay on bed with me for half that price smiley

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by DynasTee: 12:13pm On May 05, 2018
predmine20:
What terms?
No poisoning No bitting
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by anibirelawal(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2018
DynasTee:

No poisoning No bitting

What about squeezing
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by dreamwords: 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
thesicilian:

And this is the type of comment u make when your are extremely bored

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by seyeoloruntola(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2018
god bless u. they r lazy youth
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by julius976(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2018
Lord, i pray i become, so that my children will not be discussing this kinda of isssuing and will not be liking jesus pics on facebook to get 50 million..

Lazy youth

7 Likes

Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Sparkle777(f): 2:55pm On May 05, 2018
thesicilian:

grin grin grin
That's the jobless abi lazy youth bubu was talking about. To answer the question, yes after feeding it wit a big goat,snakes lay still after a huge meal. This question is wack.
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 05, 2018
Would I live to tell the story and chop my money?? No thanks,I will pass
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 05, 2018
dreamwords:

And this is the type of comment u make when your are extremely bored
That guy is just looking for likes which he got anyway,at least he will leave me be.
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Uzogopatruck: 6:15pm On May 05, 2018
SERIOUS DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA 2013/2017
ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+2349091495525)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Serious dating agency.
for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized
by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,read more
about us on our official
magazine called Serious dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date ,So contact database administrator on…(+2349091495525)
we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact Serious dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
NAME….uzogo Patrick
FB ID… Patrick uzogo
EMILE ADDRESS…uzogopatruck@gmail.COM
WHATSAPP NO….(09091495525) Patrick.
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 05, 2018
Lol. Op many Igbo people including myself would do that for half the price. Not because of the love of money but because of our culture. For many year, symbiotic relationship has existed between many Igbo communities living in riverine areas and the African Python, Eke. This relationship came about because the Igbo's realized that Eke protects Ji- yam- from oke-rat. So they needed to multiply the number of Eke to be able to persevere their crop while in the field and while in storage. Therefore, they made it part of their culture to protect Eke and made it a taboo to kill it.

Since then, different stories had evolved painting a picture of reverence to Eke with a undertone of the symbiotic relationship that exist between both community.
Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 05, 2018
God forbid.

I prefer my life to money

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) by Bahddo(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2018
Hmmm.... N100million is plenty money. Honestly, I'd give it second thoughts grin

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Boy Impregnated 25-year-old Girlfriend; They Were Forced To Wed / Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.