Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? (6654 Views)

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. / Our Ladies, Why Allow Guys Rough Handle Your Bwest Anyhow?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by JeffSiberstein: 8:28pm On May 01, 2019
This is touching. God why allow this? But again, who is this lady? Has her life been straight? Was the guy only putting up with her because of the financial assistance she may have gotten from illicit activities?

These and many more unanswered questions trailing the WhatsApp conversation could well reveal more to why the responses from the man.

Finally, my heart is broken for the lady. I feel her pains!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by oyekanwahab(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2019
This guy heartless oo

2 Likes

Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by joinnow: 9:02pm On May 01, 2019
The Lady might have cross the westside sorry the rest side
oh my God

Nothing is more dangerous like broken heart

1 Like

Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2019
y call da lady?
that guy is da focus here
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by Timmypromise(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2019
Very funny lady.....who send am at least "men are trash"

3 Likes

Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by tempest01(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2019
This guy no try
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by Viserion: 9:55pm On May 01, 2019
made up chat.

12 Likes

Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 01, 2019
Viserion:
made up chat.
We sabi as e be na cheesy

8 Likes

Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by SilentVboy: 10:59pm On May 01, 2019
Viserion:
made up chat.
U just type wetin dey my mind.

Stupid made up chat...

5 Likes

Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by wamide042(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2019
Am only concerned about the name of the guy......"Victor"...
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by oneda(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2019
Kai! Do this to my sister and I'll find you...
I'll turn avengers for you...
I'll wait till you bear children and I'll kidnap and kill them one by one...
After your children are dead I'll come and castrate you...
I'll find those your parents and set a a guard over them, as soon as you send them a dime my guards will collect it from them.
I'll.... I'll... I mean I'll become sango and karma for your sake.
I don't have a bad mind but this is to show how much I'm pained right now for that lady.

Some people are just heartless... They sow the wind and won't fail to reap hurricanes
Kai! Sons of man!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by soke02(m): 5:42am On May 02, 2019
If it's, what did is very bad
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by falcon01: 5:58am On May 02, 2019
i know its made up, but if that kind shit happen ehn..
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by partnerbizz4: 7:23am On May 02, 2019
If you feel this is frabricated to gain traffic, gather for selfie. cool sad

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by Royalsuave4real(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2019
I am a man and a married one at that but I can authoritatively tell you that the lady's curse will have a strong hold on this guy. Let him locate her and make peace before she commits suicide and he will suffer that curse forever

1 Like

Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 02, 2019
I don't like ladies that curse,it is a complete turn of for me....say all you like but don't curse.
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by nogeinco: 9:43am On May 02, 2019
It is well
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by LarryBee1k: 10:37am On May 02, 2019
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by Samshumy: 10:42am On May 02, 2019
oneda:
Kai! Do this to my sister and I'll find you...
I'll turn avengers for you...
I'll wait till you bear children and I'll kidnap and kill them one by one...
After your children are dead I'll come and castrate you...
I'll find those your parents and set a a guard over them, as soon as you send them a dime my guards will collect it from them.
I'll.... I'll... I mean I'll become sango and karma for your sake.
I don't have a bad mind but this is to show how much I'm pained right now for that lady.

Some people are just heartless... They sow the wind and won't fail to reap hurricanes
Kai! Sons of man!
If your sister no get sense. Then go do am to her and nothing wey you fit do
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 02, 2019
Ah embarassed am already doing this to my angel.. Hope this won't be my harvest o
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On May 02, 2019
fake news everywhere
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by biggal: 1:30pm On May 02, 2019
Is this not the uniport lady that committed suicide??
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by catalan15(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2019
Viserion:
made up chat.
Maybe.....
Re: This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? by farem: 3:20pm On May 02, 2019
This is a very bitter experience of life! Haven't you seen a sign in the whole 9 years of this misadventure?
Come to think of this: The guy don chop ponmo for 9 solid years!
He's tired and wants to go and taste a new, better, less-banged ponmo!
Nothing pains a lady better and deeper than giving your body wholesale to a guy to bang, ride and use anyhow with attendant abortions (the gruesome killings of the most innocent souls ever lived), a lot of drugs taken to stop pregnancy.

NINE years is too way long to start and end child bearing in marriage and these are the children that were wasted in soakaways and canals. (If we talk about Shekau, some think devil. I tell you, an abortionist is more devilish than Shekau because all that Shekau has killed have been declared sinners by God. The aborted babies are not affected by this awful sentence.

If we all agree to avoid Pre-marital sex, there will be less suicide, deep heartbreaks and other stuff like that.

#TeamVirginTillMarriage

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. / Curvy Female Police Officer With Huge Backside Causes While Directing Traffic / Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.