Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (57450 Views)

I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by DEcclesia(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2018
did I hear you said celibate? keep lying to yourself
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 05, 2018
Abunu ma l'auntie yii ke!
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Pinkie2018(f): 1:08am On May 06, 2018
Okay. We don't hear grin
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Sarang(f): 2:29am On May 06, 2018
Euouae:
Truth be told. Fvck is very sweet.

I wonder if one will still be able to Fvck after death, like do spirits Fvck each other.

Cos can't imagine 48hours without Fvck

no worries in death you will not even remember what Bleep is again.. Btw do I have autocorrect on my phone or am I below NL age who can actually write the F word biko nu embarassed
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by kbzee11(m): 2:50am On May 06, 2018
You missed being bleeped too.... U no complete am...
Rubbish

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by xcuggsm(m): 3:29am On May 06, 2018
lifezone247:
Seun where are thou at?
GOOD QUESTION!!
With all the burantashi Lalasticlala has been supplying him, this is the right time to use it on his old crush - Tonto
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 4:44am On May 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
So the Houses she wants to give out on her birthday and the sudden cash she now has, even without movie roles,, All of this, fell from the sky right?..

Why did she move to Abuja?

Well that politician or Abuja big boy is really trying for her , well she has a red soft vagina, so i am not surprise..

My brother, flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. Don't mind this tonto of a person.
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Halo22: 8:12am On May 06, 2018
I pity Tonto, so this is how she wants to destroy her life. I thought she Said she z a King, how come she is feigning affection this time around? Rubbish.
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by ufuosman(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2018
Go and settle with your man, leave pride and live a happy life
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nathaniel79(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2018
Diso60090:

Ogun kill you

Sorry he missed.. my God pass dem..lol
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Diso60090(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2018
Nathaniel79:

Sorry he missed.. my God pass dem..lol

God punish you there
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nathaniel79(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2018
Diso60090:

God punish you there
Eeya sorry.. even God has disowned you... grin grin grin grin
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Diso60090(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2018
Nathaniel79:

Eeya sorry.. even God has disowned you... grin grin grin grin

D!ckhead
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nathaniel79(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2018
Diso60090:

D!ckhead

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by sweetilicious(f): 10:48pm On May 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder how this girl lives with her many lies.
How can she say she has been celibate?

She better just let sleeping dogs lie.
I'm not in the mood to expose anyone now.
That you see her with a guy doesn't mean she sleeps with them.Its not easy to stay away from touch so I believe her. I like that she knows its a temptation from her canal mind.
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Diso60090(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=Nathaniel79 post=67338980][/quote]

Na your daddy be that?
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nathaniel79(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2018
Diso60090:

Na your daddy be that?
No, my dad is late. But thanks for asking.
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Diso60090(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2018
Nathaniel79:

No, my dad is late. But thanks for asking.

Eiyan
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Assassin101: 11:50am On May 07, 2018
so dis girl has finally succeeded in turning herself into a sex-doll?
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nathaniel79(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2018
Diso60090:

Eiyan
Issokay. He's resting from all of life's sorrows. Hope yours is alive? Cherish him o.. so many things I wish I shared with mine. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Yemi Alade Tells Fan: "I'm Not Fat, I Just Have A Well Rounded Booty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.