Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

My Brother Is Too Lazy. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Too Lazy. (38422 Views)

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Too Lazy. by loshybab(m): 11:51pm On May 13, 2018
Viruscod3d:
My 2nd uncle has about 8 children with his wife and i hear he has another family with one calabar woman somewhere .. this man's work on earth is to impregnate women. He doesnt even take care of the children. His own is to f#ck f#ck and f#ck .. always asking my dad for money .. a full grown man with no steady job .. today he is in the north tomorrow he is trying to settle in calabar . That man has travelled round this country.. the only thing he achieves is to impregnate women. His children have no regard for him. His 1st daughter call him by his name .. she stopped calling him father a long time ago.
Oooooomo! This your second uncle beats the first one in this lazy game cheesy
On a serious note,what type of woman settle down or agrees to get laid with such men? This life she!
Re: My Brother Is Too Lazy. by loshybab(m): 12:07am On May 14, 2018
blesoh:

I know a 43yrs old man who's still living with his married brother, he impregnated a girl and brought her home. One of the brothers took the wife, cared for her until she birth the child while the supposed boyfriend was relaxing in his other brother's house.
After she birth the child she moved on with her life cos dude was not ready to work even with his MSC.
It happened five years ago till date he is still living with the brother and still not working.
Some people are like that not only men, even girls follow.
Odikwa very critical undecided undecided
Re: My Brother Is Too Lazy. by loshybab(m): 12:11am On May 14, 2018
blesoh:

U are right, presently I have someone like that .she was given over 1.5m to start a business within 3months it was gone. At age 37 mummcy still buys her cream and all her toiletries to her hair infact her whole existence is mummcy.
Once she gets money off to her useless boyfriend who would milk off the money and break up with her.
Mehn I thought I was the only one with such an issue.
That kind bf too wicked. Taking advantage if the girl's situation instead of helping out....we guys sha,na real wa!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Too Lazy. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
kimbraa:
If he desires to change, and is motivated, he could change in a space of 5 years and that would put him at 43. Shebi, they said "Life begins at 40". grin

I know he isn't the reading type but who knows; he might decide to read if something captures his attention on the book. I'll suggest op buys him motivational books, get written biography of great minds who started life late and above all, pray for him.
Dat would be a waste of money, because he will not read them.
Re: My Brother Is Too Lazy. by obosis22: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
my own brother is worst all he does is drink and smoke and beg for 200naira everyday people say is not ordinary he is the hod of lazyness does not think of anything to do nothing at least everyone have idea ok i want to do these that but him nothing
Re: My Brother Is Too Lazy. by ahnie: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
So many deviant siblings nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me / Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.