Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says (27485 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by MrHighSea: 6:28am On May 06, 2018
Another motivational comedian

6 Likes

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by heffem(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2018
chukxie:
I didn't read all that gibberish!
...You have good time management skill.... I blamed myself for reading that trash

4 Likes

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by stfadaanthony(m): 6:32am On May 06, 2018
Took my time to the it all,it was a fantastic piece I must say. I support the pastor wholeheartedly on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Nobody: 6:33am On May 06, 2018
Interesting.. Now that married couple are living like hostel mates.
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by nemynely(m): 6:33am On May 06, 2018
Ojigbani, please take a comfortable seat and open your bible to the book of song of Solomon.

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Nobody: 6:37am On May 06, 2018
He made some sense though if your read carefully. I'm even Impressed this is coming from a pastor considering how wives show more respect to their papas and GO's than to their husbands. Husbands should come first! I'm not bothered about the name she calls me just show me the respect I deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by TheEnforcer: 6:46am On May 06, 2018
stfadaanthony:
Took my time to the it all,it was a fantastic piece I must say. I support the pastor wholeheartedly on this.
Absolutely brilliant piece,I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Katier00(f): 6:47am On May 06, 2018
EsotericMonk:

So calling him King na only for mouth and his wallet ba? Sister edakun let the King reach his plate of food o, and let there be servings of fruits and red wine to go with each meal. My brother needs to eat like a king cheesy grin grin kagani ko?
� he has to bring king size monthly housekeep or else na oral kingship and kingdom we go run o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Benoxvals(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2018
My wife is calling me—Nebuchadnezzar
I don’t like that name and she said the
Pastor preached that she should address me
as her King..
Could u imagine(?)

1 Like

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by kulldrap(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2018
I'll suggest you read the content and don't follow the headline
pyyxxaro:
Nor be only call them names like My King My Lord lipsrsealed

There for kukuma call the men names like " My Amadioha , My Ogbakiri , My Okpodu , My Allusi , My Esù embarassed

Mmmmmmssshhheeeweee

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2018
And no body could go and tear that excuse of a man down from that alter stage? The man Na bush meat I swear....
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:02am On May 06, 2018
BabaIbo:
My own is that my future wife should call me names like
baby,
sweetie (even if it will cause sugar in my body),
honey (I dont mind if bees will follow me).
she can call our kids baby 2, baby 3, baby 4, baby 5 and so on

LMFAO

1 Like

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by marylandcakes: 7:07am On May 06, 2018
So when they are in the other room the wife will be calling her husband my lord or daddy? Really?!
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:07am On May 06, 2018
Benoxvals:
My wife is calling me—Nebuchadnezzar
I don’t like that name and she said the
Pastor preached that she should address me
as her King..
Could u imagine(?)

Ahahahaha OMG I’m literally laughing out loud and everyone’s looking at me crazy at work lol ...

Nebuchadnezzar(I’m trying to pronounce the name without laughing )
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by samwash(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2018
I bet my balls,many pple commenting agaist this pastor did not read d full passage.
The pastor only advice that calling husband "my lord or King " is a better pet name than the more conventional name like bebe,baby,honey or sugar.
if a woman want to b treated like a Queen she must 1st treat & called her husband a king.
Many of our women can never subscribe to this teaching,and these women will always call their husbands by their name well as they can not call there pastors by their name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by greenmonk: 7:24am On May 06, 2018
Katier00:
I agree with your teaching sir, my husband is my lord and king but taking seven out of ten pieces of meat in the pot to serve him because he is a king is a no for me. Filling his plate with food because a king must not finish his food is ridiculous. Unlike you my source of income no be tight, I work to get money so I can't come and be wasting food for this buhari administration in the name of forming an imaginary kingdom
A real man do not finish the food/ meat in his bowl. I learnt that from my father.
And in this buhari regime I use style to cost the meat/fish in my bowl vis a viz what the woman use to prepare a pot of soup in relation to number of persons in the family. I only finish what is the bowl if she make me vex to punish her.
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Youngzedd(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2018
Lazy Nigerian Youths commenting without reading.

Weti do una head

Lawd, see the kind of people I share the same country with.

Do yourself a favour and watch the video.

3 Likes

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Blonchilli(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
He is absolutely correct about that "baby" own. All this sugary names chronicled the fall of man in this generation. What is the use of sweet names without RESPECT?

Most people here rushed to comment without having the patience to read all the valid points the pastor made from the Scripture and how he biblical buttressed his points.

In summary, you can call your husband pet names in the other room, God himself understands you don't have control over the word you utter during physical exercise but call him a name that dignifies him in public.
Exactly. I was going to attack him but I sat down to read his point and it is spot on. He didn't say worship him, he said respect your husband and also husband respect your wife. As a man though it will feel awkward if my wife calls me my lord in public, I think its a mutual respect thing

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Katier00(f): 7:29am On May 06, 2018
greenmonk:

A real man do not finish the food/ meat in his bowl. I learnt that from my father.
And in this buhari regime I use style to cost the meat/fish in my bowl vis a viz what the woman use to prepare a pot of soup in relation to number of persons in the family. I only finish what is the bowl if she make me vex to punish her.
so who will eat the remaining food?
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by eleojo23: 7:29am On May 06, 2018
Katier00:

bingo na grin
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Katier00(f): 7:31am On May 06, 2018
eleojo23:

bingo na grin
I don't do bingo na
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by shortgun(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2018
Lazy yoots ,they didn't read the article and they already writing nonsense as usual grin
The pastor made sense but I won't tell u what he said, read it yourself.

5 Likes

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by eleojo23: 7:33am On May 06, 2018
Katier00:
I don't do bingo na

Consider getting a bingo grin

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by HIV1: 7:36am On May 06, 2018
I read the article. The pastor is absolutely correct. Western ideologies has done much damage to peole ......

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Katier00(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2018
eleojo23:

Consider getting a bingo grin
no way, let the king be my headache for now, can't come and add bingo to my problem s
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Sluvist(m): 7:41am On May 06, 2018
misdirection

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by greenmonk: 7:42am On May 06, 2018
Katier00:
I eat from my side plate oo. We eat from different plates in our family. Some of my children wont even take fish/food touched with bare hand.

1 Like

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by omohayek: 7:43am On May 06, 2018
Here we are in 2018, and in Nigeria we still have promoters of ignorance like this pastor charlatan, preaching retrograde nonsense about wives treating their husbands like masters or slave-owners, instead of regarding marriage as a union of equals. Of course, numerous idi.ots come out of the woodwork to cheer on the self-promoting religious fraudster instead of laughing him off the stage as he deserves.

Let me make myself clear: if you think it right that a woman should be cravenly subservient to her husband because some magical "holy" book says so, then either you have no sisters or daughters of your own to make you realize they are human beings just like yourself, with the same rights, or you are an amoral monster obsessed whose fragile self-esteem demands male domination, in which case all the Bible-quoting and church-quoting means nothing at all, and is merely for show. A wife should not be a personal servant or a slave who only lives to cater to a man's needs and desires.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by eleojo23: 7:51am On May 06, 2018
Katier00:
no way, let the king be my headache for now, can't come and add bingo to my problem s

OK ma cheesy

1 Like

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Prodigysam: 7:54am On May 06, 2018
Can't u read before making your statement?
Africa has a long way to go.

pyyxxaro:
Nor be only call them names like My King My Lord lipsrsealed

There for kukuma call the men names like " My Amadioha , My Ogbakiri , My Okpodu , My Allusi , My Esù embarassed

Mmmmmmssshhheeeweee
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by abbeyty(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2018
What is wrong with calling your husband by his first name? This bully culture is eating us up.I feel h.or.ny when my wife calls me by my first name

1 Like

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by ibitzbarlow(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2018
chukxie:
I didn't read all that gibberish!

No gibberish! He was on point. Read it, pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Dressing Seductively To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.