Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says (27481 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by timwudz(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2018
sweetilicious:
My sister calls her husband " MY MAJESTY"
she deserves some accolades

besides, I'm sure her husband is rich and gives her all assurance
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by ImaIma1(f): 7:01am On May 07, 2018
Go to houses where the wife is made to call the husband my lord and compare with homes where they call each other pet names and tell me the difference.

Do what works for you. If you like, be called Obong, Abasi mmi, Olodumare, just try and stay close to the village
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by aalangel(f): 7:18am On May 07, 2018
That's for his congregation and followers...not ME!!
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Leonbonapart(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2018
gcof:
the same Sarah gave Abraham a side chic grin
that should be another agenda I think grin
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by DrMuzungu(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

The truth is bitter

Not for me, I didn't waste a kobo at his "church". But the fact that you feel the need to comment tells about your involvement, ahahahahahahahaha.
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 07, 2018
DrMuzungu:

Not for me, I didn't waste a kobo at his "church". But the fact that you feel the need to comment tells about your involvement, ahahahahahahahaha.
The truth hurts
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by gwama: 8:12pm On May 07, 2018
TRADITION IS NOT RELIGION cool
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by sweetilicious(f): 10:36pm On May 08, 2018
timwudz:

She is rich too. But she is so dedicated. And the husband doesn't see it as a weakness but counts himself lucky to have her mindset as his wife
Re: It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says by sweetilicious(f): 2:00am On May 26, 2018
timwudz:

She is rich,but she married a good man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.