Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (46744 Views)

Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by gr8tone: 11:23am On May 06, 2018
folabounce:

All you desire is someone you can control and rule. You don't have a wife sir, you have a loyal subject. Thanks
I am glad that's your own opinion which doesn't count in my affair. She is educated sir and plays her role well as a woman. I don't dish out commands because it's pointless in this case.

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by Adadio: 11:23am On May 06, 2018
Good maids needed.Dial 07089310832 now for consideration.
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by diamond88: 11:23am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
It's true ooooo but most girls don't want to lower their ego and learn how to cook because they think it's making them look like a maid in their husbands house..........Ehmmm future hubby no need to go for a maid I can pound fufu well........ Just hope it's enough embarassed men are never satisfied lipsrsealed

I have pm you
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by yemi15(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2018
Jman06:
I will happily marry an uneducated maid who is clean, has good manners, and can take good care of my home when I'm not around. I'll choose her over a graduate who lacks manners. I don't care how academically smart a lady is. Academic intelligence is different from natural wisdom after all.

Exactly, I don't even mind that so called village girl that can do what you mentioned bro. I wan eat the degree graduate ladies get? Abeggi

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by gonkin(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2018
For me character is the beauty of a woman not just appearance. A maid is also someone's daughter that has the experience of a hard working wife.
Its like employment. Comparing someone that has just results(daughter) to someone that has results and experience (maid).

All these lazy Nigerian daughters.

Take Cinderella as an example. Nobody is asking a woman to be a slave. But a woman that does her own laundry and cooks her own meals and cleans her environment herself is eligible.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by openmine(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2018
biacan:
It's true ooooo but most girls don't want to lower their ego and learn how to cook because they think it's making them look like a maid in their husbands house..........Ehmmm future hubby no need to go for a maid I can pound fufu well........ Just hope it's enough embarassed men are never satisfied lipsrsealed

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by FASASI1(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2018
Why not when your daughters they wash indomie before they cook am waytin you expect

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by alezzy13: 11:36am On May 06, 2018
OldBeer:
[s]This thread will get to front page and reach 72 pages.
This is the only type of topic the blacks are well versed in.
Pounding yam.
Washing plate.
Cooking food.
In an age where people nay women are conquering space, the blacks only see their worth in domestic affairs.
Custodians of traditions that have made them the laughingstock of the entire human race.
Tueh!

Thank God my countdown to leaving the shithole is almost nigh.
Father, I thank you once again[/s].

Abeg stop making excessive noise. A blind bingo can clearly see she was to not be taken literally. Seriously how many men in his right sense will dump a prospective bride for the maid?

And I suppose in the utopian land you're hoping to get to, women don't wash plates there abi? They're all "conquering space"

Laff in greek

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by gonkin(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2018
gr8tone:
I am glad that's your own opinion which doesn't count in my affair. She is educated sir and plays her role well as a woman. I don't dish out commands because it's pointless in this case.

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by darqly(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2018
Unintelligent comment really. What do you think the parents of the maids are saying? Are the maids not somebody's children too?
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by gr8tone: 11:46am On May 06, 2018
[quote author=gonkin post=67324259][/quote] Thank my God, I guess right. I knew you could be this type.
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by KingMicky3286: 11:49am On May 06, 2018
chivera018:
When they let the maid do the house chores and cooking, while their daughters watch TV.
They will indirectly be teaching the maid how to be a good home maker while making their daughters become a bad home maker and spoilt brats.

I will give you 1 bottle of cold water. ... You have spoken my mind.

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by real777(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2018
I prefer a well cultured God fearing maid with no formal education to all these certificate graduate prostitutes

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by nahzyla: 11:55am On May 06, 2018
DeRay98:

Cry me a river!

Boring....

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by frankwealth: 11:59am On May 06, 2018
OldBeer:
This thread will get to front page and reach 72 pages.
Pounding yam.
Washing plate.
Cooking food.
In an age where people nay women are conquering space, the blacks only see their worth in domestic affairs.
Custodians of traditions that have made them the laughingstock of the entire human race.
Tueh!

Father, I thank you once again.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by Nweike1: 11:59am On May 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:

You are righ my brother... The woman i wanted to marry told that i will get a maid for her as she dont know how to cook and clean the house.

I just ran 440. I dont like keeping maids.. Its a child abuse.
!
God bless you my brother. But at the same time, you should be grateful to that your ex because she no pretend.

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by Onyema5: 12:09pm On May 06, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Are you a suitor. let me know ooo
Yes I am a suitor

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by Skmoda(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
It's true ooooo but most girls don't want to lower their ego and learn how to cook because they think it's making them look like a maid in their husband's houses..........Ehmmm future hubby no need to go for a maid I can pound fufu well........ Just hope it's enough embarassed men are never satisfied lipsrsealed
will you stop that? I will tell my brother to disengaged from you now if care is not taken...lol
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by authority2006(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2018
hisgrace090:

Selfishness told them!

They were like, how will another person child be eating my food and my children will work in the house? No where!

This maids are made to work even when they are sick.

Thank you. She said they trained them whereas it is always about child labour, abuse, maltreatments, starvation and a lots of deprivation for the so called maids.

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by authority2006(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2018
OldBeer:
Pounding yam.
Washing plate.
Cooking food.
Tueh!

Attention seeker.
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by OldBeer: 12:47pm On May 06, 2018
alezzy13:

Abeg stop making excessive noise. A blind bingo can clearly see she was to not be taken literally. Seriously how many men in his right sense will dump a prospective bride for the maid?

And I suppose in the utopian land you're hoping to get to, women don't wash plates there abi? They're all "conquering space"

Laff in greek
Yawns

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by OldBeer: 12:48pm On May 06, 2018
femu:

Asians have even more stronger traditions than us and they are more developed.
Black man show the world your own development nah.
Who dey mention Asia here?

Oh I forgot!
Una no get. grin grin
Shior!

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by solutionmi: 12:56pm On May 06, 2018
Respect and real love makes you a solid wife material but its a pity our nowadays girls lack these.
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by KingMicky3286: 1:00pm On May 06, 2018
Onyema5:
Yes I am a suitor

Suitor must carry suitcase oooo with hard currency.. grin angry
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by MisterGrace: 1:04pm On May 06, 2018
OldBeer:
Pounding yam.
Washing plate.
Cooking food.
Tueh!

See this one claiming civilized when in essence you know nothing.

Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by Sagay212: 1:23pm On May 06, 2018
lol...boys will phuck your daughters anyhow and collect money from some of them, promise them marriage but end up marrying maids because they want someone who is well behaved, can cook , clean and won't be dragging rights with them like the stupid feminists.

but really, can the writer give us examples though?
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by OldBeer: 1:26pm On May 06, 2018
MisterGrace:

See this one claiming civilized when in essence you know nothing.
Kiiiiiiii!
Thanks for admitting that you lot are uncivilized. grin grin

BTW, its nice to meet you Tyrion Lannister.

- signed,
Jon Snow.
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by Unlimited22: 1:29pm On May 06, 2018
OldBeer:
Pounding yam.
Washing plate.
Cooking food.
Tueh!

You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by OldBeer: 1:37pm On May 06, 2018
Unlimited22:
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
grin grin You came too late imposter. I already know MisterGrace as Tyrion, who the hell are you? Go be a whitewalker or something else.
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by laura8: 1:40pm On May 06, 2018
I don't understand why a woman does not know how to cook o
For me its not a big deal... If you don't want to cook for your family at least cookfor your self
A Nigerian girl will grow up,pass through her teenage years..into adulthood
And she cannot cook...I just don't get it oo
Re: "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents by Unlimited22: 1:40pm On May 06, 2018
OldBeer:
grin grin You came too late imposter.
I already know MisterGrace as Tyrion, who the hell are you?
Go be a whitewalker or something else.
No doubt some traditions are meaningless, but there's a baseline for some stuff every human in Africa should know.

Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo) / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos)