Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Am Unable To Browse From My Main Account And MTN Customer Care Can't Help Out. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Unable To Browse From My Main Account And MTN Customer Care Can't Help Out. (519 Views)

Meet Lady Behind Voice On MTN Customer Care Line / How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Unable To Browse From My Main Account And MTN Customer Care Can't Help Out. by greatface(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2018
I am using MTN line and am having issues with browsing from my main account balance.

I have called the customer care line severally and they keep telling me to dail *131*200# Or send RESET as a message to 131. Each time I do, they will reply that "my request to browse at N3/MB was successful" yet I won't be able to browse. They have told me many times over that they will forward the request to their technical department and that it will be resolved within 24 hours yet nothing happens.

I have been using the line for years and never cared about browsing the internet with it because I have other alternative lines that I use for such purposes.

However, I wish to start using it for checking some simple sturfs and wouldn't want to subscribe. I am using the line mainly for calls on my small phone which doesn't consume much data.

(1) (Reply)

RECENT: The Hidden Treasure That Was Found Under The Sea / Adenkunle Gold - Surrenda (official Video) / Shoptomydoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.