Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc (17745 Views)

Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks / Kaduna Bandits Kidnap Policewoman's Children, Others In Maraban Rido / Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by SalamRushdie: 8:33am On May 07, 2018
So Christians are still being killed despite Trumps warning ..this Buhari get mind oo

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by mmsen: 8:33am On May 07, 2018
orisa37:
Where Buhari is President? God help Nigeria.

You would think that northerners would be asking that question. They should be making the most noise considering it is their region up in flames, mired in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by sdindan: 8:33am On May 07, 2018
Am tired of all this killings .

The government is doing nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Klington: 8:34am On May 07, 2018
And all the security chiefs and their oga at top are still being paid for doing WHAT EXACTLY...Bunch of incompetent mediocres
ZoneB country

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by AFONJACOW(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2018
oh they are no longer Fulani X-MEN they have upgraded to Northern bandits... Buhari is working

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by GreyLaw(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2018
...and yet Buhari is Nigeria's savior, say some of his fellow bigots.

If the previous president had the buck stopped at his table, receiving all the blame, Buhari should also bear the same blame and even more.

Like I have always said, I do NOT trust president Buhari. I respect him as president, but have tried to trust him all to no avail.

The man doesn't help his case.

We know he can't stop all these killings 100%, but let him make strong statements and take strong actions, no, he won't.

And the man still wants 2019.

God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by asawanathegreat(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2018
Too bad for naija, everyday we are recording killings and we have leaders in this country

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Jabioro: 8:39am On May 07, 2018
Your president is having press up excise in oza room,do not bother to called him because he also have cottonwool hand around his ears.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Nobody: 8:39am On May 07, 2018
We have come to that point in our history where people death in large number means nothing to us..

The government who is meant to highlight this changes and tackle it are faced with political differences and tribal difference..

Its more like what has been keeping us as a nation is fast tearing apart and most of Nigerians are good at fighting the weak and hailing the oppressors.

Good example of rolling out fighter jets and tank against IPOB and Shittes but becoming clueless on tackling mass murder issue in selected zones.

Most of Nigerians i too know journalists won't write about this but let it be about a revolution without violence, you will be reading different journals everyday on same matter.

I think the masses doesn't know this; the elites doesn't care about others dyeing in their hundred, once it doesn't affect them, they will probably change the caption to reduce the change effect.

As of last week u see how Bb naija was the talk of the town... All politicians lined up to make sure they steal the show from the glamour.. Thats exactly how bad our country has become.

And the masses are ready to tear down whoever fights for them..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Klington: 8:40am On May 07, 2018
martinsebi:
Pls I have been looking for work since December till now I have not seen any gud job to do
Some of my friends advice me to get a keke napep
For high purchase.
But the problem is that I don't know where to see someone who is ready to buy and register.
Pls if anyone can help me get a link on how to get it
Pls he/she should endeavor to contact me with this number
08096708219 or 07010757801
Martinsebi035@gmail.com
I will be very grateful your help

this doesn't sound like a good idea to me..
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Nukilia: 8:41am On May 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The motive of it all was spilled by Trump when he met Buhari and it's left for us to disregard it at our own risk.

American Presidents are privy to the best security intel on the planet and for Donald Trump to go straight to the point and label it killing of Christians he knows what he is saying . Bro the truth is that Nigeria is currently locked in a one sided religious war where religious minorities are being cleansed from the land in a well orchestrated pogrom backed by you know who ... if you think the bombing of the IDP camp in Rann thrice by the air force was actually an error then you need to think again

This is what I call the Zombie Apocalypse. Now is the time for Christians to arm themselves. We need a right to carry licensed arms as citizens. The military aircraft arrangement from the USA is to further cleanse the country of minority tribes and those against the Fulani mercenaries.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Nobody: 8:42am On May 07, 2018
As Death toll in Birnin Gwari rose to 47

A "Responsible" Gov. @elrufai of KD state is spotted dancing at campaign rally in KD

No going there to console d family of victims
No deployment of security to area
No even a press statement to show sympathy
orisa37:
Where Buhari is President? God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Donkalio: 8:43am On May 07, 2018
El-rufai will be there setting competency test for poor teachers, sacking them on a slightest mistake, they have finally resultd in arm bandits.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by PierreAbutu(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2018
This is enough ground for IMPEACHMENT OF THE PRESIDENT, WALAHI angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Oxalic(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2018
It is really shameful how the Buhari- led FG is trying very desperately to change the narratives of Fulani herdsmen killings.

The killers are now referred to as "armed bandits" or "former cattle rustlers".

The people in the Presidential Villa are shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by RillJ(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2018
Finally, it is getting too real to be ignored.
Now BBC and soon CNN, El Jazeral etc will follow in airing this wanton and barbaric ethnic cleansing that has gone on for too long.

The Western world is gradually getting tired of covering up or pretending all is well.

In all, where is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Suplexx: 8:54am On May 07, 2018
Josh44s:
They are Fulani Herdsmen period! Which one is Bandits.

But it looks like this time Fulanis were the ones killed.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by 400billionman: 8:55am On May 07, 2018
THE END
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Suplexx: 8:57am On May 07, 2018
emiwanlee:
After one fool that is even a christian will come out and say that there is no ethnic cleansing

The article said 'A gang of what are said to be former cattle rustle'

That means it was Fulani people that were killed. Or am I missing something?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by fucktoto: 8:58am On May 07, 2018
immhotep:

In the meantime, buhariguy, itsmeaboki and madridguy are content with screaming SAI BABA all over the street.

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3

those ones are almajiri terrorists and "useful idiots".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by osusuallstars: 8:59am On May 07, 2018
BBC take note that are not armed bandits or cattle rustlers. They are not even BH but 100% fulani herds men. Agenda, wipe the entire village and put fear into them that they will never come back to their ancestral home again. Operation capture and colonize.= islamization
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by carinmom(f): 9:01am On May 07, 2018
emiwanlee:
After one fool that is even a christian will come out and say that there is no ethnic cleansing

Get your facts right pls, the victims are Muslims in this case because the said community is in central Kaduna and predominantly Muslim.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by teflonjake(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2018
emiwanlee:

Funny how this fool is highly lifted up.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Suplexx: 9:02am On May 07, 2018
AFONJACOW:
oh they are no longer Fulani X-MEN they have upgraded to Northern bandits... Buhari is working

Cattle rustlers are people who steal cattles. So it can be said that, this time the rustlers killed Fulani herdsmen and their children.

If the news is true, then it means these rustlers who were part of the people who started this fight, are still the major problem. This is because the herdsmen will retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by Nobody: 9:02am On May 07, 2018
bamoski:

Foolish and dumb comment as usual
Because your village was not affected abi grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc Buhariguy Madridguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2018
The silence from MURIC and co is deafening
I wonder the campaign APC would take to these rural areas
Sad Nigeria elected a man with ZERO precedent of success in any other field than destroying Nigeria's democracy in his military days

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by teflonjake(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2018
carinmom:

Get your facts right pls, the victims are Muslims in this case because the said community is in central Kaduna and predominantly Muslim.

If you know your history...then the dichotomy between the fulani's and hausa's won't confuse you.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by ilorizico(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The motive of it all was spilled by Trump when he met Buhari and it's left for us to disregard it at our own risk.

American Presidents are privy to the best security intel on the planet and for Donald Trump to go straight to the point and label it killing of Christians he knows what he is saying . Bro the truth is that Nigeria is currently locked in a one sided religious war where religious minorities are being cleansed from the land in a well orchestrated pogrom backed by you know who ... if you think the bombing of the IDP camp in Rann thrice by the air force was actually an error then you need to think again
At boldened, JESUS CHRIST!!! So, they fixed themselves in top hierarchy of the Nation just to do this on us. Before it too late, we should all register at http://cppower.org to start getting America and other Christian Nations ready to defend us. In 2014, same satanic islamic pogrom plan was carried out on hundred of thousands of Christians in Iraq for several months. The remaining Christians massively fled the city, yet they were chased to the mountain by the islamic jihadists till America moved in with bomber jets to save the rest.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Slaughter 51 Villagers- Bbc by talk2percy(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2018
onatisi:

he says you will vote for him in 2019 , that he is the best. tinubu and co says whether you vote or not , he will be president .
chai, bro that is my fear about these vampires. Perhaps at the end of the day our votes won't count buh what happened in Imo state this passed Saturday will be his portion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia: Soldiers Set Trucks Cconveying Illegally Refined Crude Oil On Fire / Suspect Runs Out Of Lagos Police Station - Man Shares Experience With Police / UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.