Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye (42736 Views)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by paroh137(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ever heard of the word "Sorry"? I guess not, pride and ego has blocked your ears

Sorry for what kwanu What did he do wrong?
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by whitebeard(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2018
tommyken:
Its just your brain cells at work.I don't know the medical name for it but as a psychologist I can tell your present state of mind towards her has nothing to do with love.
Its the brain missing what used to be there, even if you call her back and reconcile your feelings will again return to it previous state.
just let her go by thinking about something else that interest,build your career and make it your first priority,if you need sex you can pay a randon girl for it.
My final advice to you,remember women will also be there the one you call your love is just the one occuping your brain and feeding your illusion.
as a forensic psychologist.. U are wrong completely.. Cause what u saying is contradicting..!
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by MorataFC: 10:55pm On May 07, 2018
mhisbliss:
Wao how come you haven't been lynched by an angry mob for that wicked mindset of yours baffles me
grin grin grin
Chai, u wicked oh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Dirkcoyt: 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Better look for her Now, before she gives another guy her attention

Yo! i want to be that guy getting your attention.
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by AshCoded(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
put aside ur pride or ego.....
"i'm sorry" is D statement u r looking fr
even if you are not at fault....jst tell her how sorry u r...
am sure she will answer

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by otunbadan(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2018
Troubledmind:
I met her on Facebook and we moved to whatsapp, she likes everything i like, she's Caring, ambitious, smart and romantic, she gave me alot of clues that she's into me like the way she's always telling me that she believes in me, telling me that her kind of guy has all my qualities, sending kiss emoji, asking if I've eaten and all, but all the while she never asked for favors, but i wasn't romantically intrested in her, i just found her interesting and a great company.

Then suddenly she changed her behavior, she gets angry over little things, she sent me a message one night and i didn't reply on time then she said I'm giving her attitude, and all my explanations fell on deaf ears, then she finally told me we should stop being friends, i said ok because i didn't think I'd miss her.

Now i think about her everyday like she's the air i breathe and its wierd, no matter how i try to be emotionally detached its not working anymore, and this was someone i didn't have feelings for back then, what do i do about this?

You are apparently the lazy Nigerian youth Buhari was talking about, when you have a job or start yahoo full time, come and tell you that childish Facebook WhatsApp chat is what's blocking air in you throat ... Na cattrh dey do you

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 07, 2018
A woman who doesn’t ask anything from you during the dating phase is wify material it’s not a flaw it’s way things should be.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Dominick99(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2018
dollyjoy:
That is not true. Absence creates a vacuum only time can heal.
time doesn't heal..... it only teaches you how to live with the pain

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by goldenval(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2018
MARX77:
See Ehn, I am tired as f of all this relationship stuff, I DON TIRE!!!

grin grin grin grin I dey here they think how to hit my goals this year and this person's problem is woman grin grin, na wa oo
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by brushesz: 11:20pm On May 07, 2018
Nogodye:
You will never value what you have until you loose it...

Lose
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by MARX77(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2018
goldenval:

grin grin grin grin I dey here they think how to hit my goals this year and this person's problem is woman grin grin, na wa oo
Brother, I weak unto relationship things these days...
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Sunnybabe(m): 11:30pm On May 07, 2018
Nogodye:
You will never value what you have until you loose it...
and opportunity once lost can never be regain
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by AgentGoat: 11:31pm On May 07, 2018
Holysucker:
Click like if u are tired of reading relationship problems.!!
I'm more than forking tired
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Ejilaj(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=Troubledmind post=67335265]I met her on Facebook and we moved to whatsapp, she likes everything i like, she's Caring, ambitious, smart and romantic, she gave me alot of clues that she's into me like the way she's always telling me that she believes in me, telling me that her kind of guy has all my qualities, sending kiss emoji, asking if I've eaten and all, but all the while she never asked for favors, but i wasn't romantically intrested in her, i just found her interesting and a great company.

Then suddenly she changed her behavior, she gets angry over little things, she sent me a message one night and i didn't reply on time then she said I'm giving her attitude, and all my explanations fell on deaf ears, then she finally told me we should stop being friends, i said ok because i didn't think I'd miss her.

Now i think about her everyday like she's the air i breathe and its wierd, no matter how i try to be emotionally detached its not working anymore, and this was someone i didn't have feelings for back then, what do i do about this?

Love has taken over you. Simply call her and make her understand the way you feel about her now. I am sure she would want to start up something with you.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 07, 2018
Hector09:
Its just ur mindset bro, beside i dont knw what is so special abt girls that make guys go gaga and lose composure
are you a homosexual?
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by clemmonce(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2018
Troubledmind:
I met her on Facebook and we moved to whatsapp, she likes everything i like, she's Caring, ambitious, smart and romantic, she gave me alot of clues that she's into me like the way she's always telling me that she believes in me, telling me that her kind of guy has all my qualities, sending kiss emoji, asking if I've eaten and all, but all the while she never asked for favors, but i wasn't romantically intrested in her, i just found her interesting and a great company.

as humans we are naturally attracted to things we don't have but immediately we get it we lose the attraction it is normal but you have put it in control when it comes to women. One thing I can see in everything you said is you don't really know what you want in a lady yet, as in you have not really defined your ideal woman... if you have and this girl or lady falls into that category you should have started a relationship with her straight up since you said she was or is still feeling. Here is what you should do if you have sat down and realise you like her alot and you are not just lusting after her... Google the difference between lust and love.... it is my advice you can take or not no hard feelings.
Call her up tell her you want to see her. Tell her why the sudden change in attitude that you know her to be a tender hearted girl full of respect and beautiful heart so why the attitude... she will talk allow her to talk and come up with an excuse that the reason you behave somehow even though you did not behave somehow just take the blame... Tell her any reason any story you like. . Tell her you guys are friends and you were actually planning for you guys to start a relationship that you already told your sister or brother if you have any about her... but she is disappointing you with her sudden change.... and then apologise depending on how the talk take go.
Good luck ...

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by HARDDON: 11:43pm On May 07, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ever heard of the word "Sorry"? I guess not, pride and ego has blocked your ears

op, don't ever listen to ladies when heart matters are involved. A case in point.

What just happened you might want to ask?

well, She noticed you ain't taking her serious like she is doing to you. You always give her monos, never initiate convos, don't care how she's faring and a host of others. It breaks their hearts.

Ladies can sense a guy's thought process through the little daily chit chats/behavioural patterns and draw conclusions which are correct most of the time.

Here the ARE POSSIBLE crux of the matter;

1. another guy HAS been by the side giving her medication from your sickness. She just got well and blam! She gone!

2. She just activated reverse psychology on you and boy! How effective it is! She gave you space so that you can miss her and come running to her! Then the control knob that you have been holding ever so gallantly by sendingless, she would now have it by the time you come begging and trying so hard to have her back!

THIS IS WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD NEVER APOLOGISE!

Do you want a Solution?

Well I would love to ask you a question first: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HER? Because from your write up, I can vividly tell she isnt your kinda woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=Ejilaj post=67369917][/quote]start up something with him like shop or mechanic village?
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by fruqy(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2018
joseo:
give her time and space......then plan your way in gradually if and only if it will lead to marriage.

WHAT is this one talking about sef? Marriage at that stage?
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by dview001(m): 12:13am On May 08, 2018
how old are you OP?..you should focus more on your life and making money ,you think any girl will leave a guy with a fat bank account just because he replied her late?

p.s:what you're feeling now is d law of scarcity ..scarce products bring about higher demand
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by HiddenManna(m): 12:20am On May 08, 2018
you see....

This kind of relates with the way we behave to Jesus. A girl likes you, and you're wasting the opportunity and grace she provides before she started acting all weird.

Those who Jesus has and is still giving such opportunity of love, mercy and grace.... it is only found on earh and not the after life or eternity!

Now is the time to accept Jesus...

P.S. OP's story reminds me of Ariana Grande's "My Everything" and the line of the lyrics that says "You were my everything till we were nothing, and it's taking me alot to say. Now that you're gone My heart is missing something.... now it's time i push ny pride away... Pain is a consequence of love, and i guess you don't know what you've gone till it gone..."

OP or Troublemind... Just forget man and follow Jesus. Please, follow Him and taste what love really is. His faithfulness bis everlasting to everlasting. I was once in your shoes; being trapped in the webs of painful love. forget her and run to Jesus. I tell you, if you stick to her too much, your soul could be in the bondage of love's consequence which is pain. I pray the love of Christ enrich you in wisdom, understanding and strength in heart.
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by adonisgold: 12:44am On May 08, 2018
MARX77:

I have tire more than you! I swear I have. They are always looking for advice. All these people asking for advice online, don't they have elders in their village?

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Burgerlomo: 1:10am On May 08, 2018
Lonestar124:
Send me her whatapp contact let me pacify with her on your behalf undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by majorbravo: 1:56am On May 08, 2018
Troubledmind:

I have to break it to you bro. She is in a relationship now, probably even engaged and has shut you out. There is no point fighting, move on Period.
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Preshy561(f): 2:01am On May 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Preshy m.. Why I'm I feeling like u doing me like classy nina undecided
lol,captain
goodmorning.
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by rosieluv(f): 2:04am On May 08, 2018
MARX77:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by CaptainGOOD: 2:05am On May 08, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,captain

goodmorning.
Preshy nwuyem.. U Neva sleep.
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Preshy561(f): 2:06am On May 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Preshy nwuyem.. U Neva sleep.
I will start sleeping now.kiss

♡♡♡♡
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 2:07am On May 08, 2018
Preshy561:

♡♡♡♡

jesu... witch
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by CaptainGOOD: 2:09am On May 08, 2018
Preshy561:

♡♡♡♡

Daalu nwa Mara mma u give me sweet vibes..
U still dey dat side?
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Preshy561(f): 2:15am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

jesu... witch
grin
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Preshy561(f): 2:16am On May 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Daalu nwa Mara mma u give me sweet vibes.. U still dey dat side?
lol,yeah dear.
goodnight.♡♡♡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.