Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye (42746 Views)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by HarryDuce(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2018
So you are Interested in her now? Just go and tell her that.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by iLegendd(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2018
Troubledmind:
I met her on Facebook and we moved to whatsapp, she likes everything i like, she's Caring, ambitious, smart and romantic, she gave me alot of clues that she's into me like the way she's always telling me that she believes in me, telling me that her kind of guy has all my qualities, sending kiss emoji, asking if I've eaten and all, but all the while she never asked for favors, but i wasn't romantically intrested in her, i just found her interesting and a great company.

Then suddenly she changed her behavior, she gets angry over little things, she sent me a message one night and i didn't reply on time then she said I'm giving her attitude, and all my explanations fell on deaf ears, then she finally told me we should stop being friends, i said ok because i didn't think I'd miss her.

Now i think about her everyday like she's the air i breathe and its wierd, no matter how i try to be emotionally detached its not working anymore, and this was someone i didn't have feelings for back then, what do i do about this?

Lal.asticlala help a bro
This story smells like money...we notice it even in the dark. Nice thread. lipsrsealed

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:
one word.

pride!!
its in all of us you know, you included.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Preshy561(f): 2:12pm On May 07, 2018
Netanyahu1:
its in all of us you know, you included.

how? have you met me before?

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:

Not all, but deep inside us we all have it , some people are good at controlling it to the barest minimum, not a bad attribute though .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Divay22(f): 2:27pm On May 07, 2018
Scarcity increases value

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by lereinter(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2018
i recommend this song to u
title: let her go by passenger

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by udysweet(f): 6:52pm On May 07, 2018
MARX77:
See Ehn, I am tired as f of all this relationship stuff, I DON TIRE!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by PlsBanMe: 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
Sugar97:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

.....or take another lover

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by PlsBanMe: 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
Divay22:
Scarcity increases value

Or make you go for a substitute

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Sugar97(f): 7:45pm On May 07, 2018
PlsBanMe:

.....or take another lover

Lol. Well, maybe grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Magnoliaa(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2018
... Cool moniker. It'd suit a psychological novel with lots of emotional "highs"

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by ybalogs(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2018
Lonestar124:
Send me her whatapp contact let me pacify with her on your behalf undecided
I'm a better pacifier jooor. You'd only succeed in ensuring being lonely isn't bad afterall as your name signifies. shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Newbeginnings(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2018
cool
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by CaptainGOOD: 10:17pm On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:

Preshy m.. Why I'm I feeling like u doing me like classy nina undecided
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by oluwasegun007(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2018
Yimmu....
Abi you feel bad you didn't taste her honey pot before you guys parted ways.
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by chubbygal(f): 10:19pm On May 07, 2018
Please you people should help me out Biko! shocked

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Abfinest007(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2018
come n kiss my ass
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 07, 2018
Sucker for love

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by pxjosh(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2018
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:28pm On May 07, 2018
Withdrawal symptoms. Lol. Check on her. Friendship isn’t something you just throw away. Friendship is important in any relationship.... so, check on her.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by faithfull18(f): 10:29pm On May 07, 2018
See my signature.
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by grandstar(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2018
Troubledmind:
I met her on Facebook and we moved to whatsapp, she likes everything i like, she's Caring, ambitious, smart and romantic, she gave me alot of clues that she's into me like the way she's always telling me that she believes in me, telling me that her kind of guy has all my qualities, sending kiss emoji, asking if I've eaten and all, but all the while she never asked for favors, but i wasn't romantically intrested in her, i just found her interesting and a great company.

Then suddenly she changed her behavior, she gets angry over little things, she sent me a message one night and i didn't reply on time then she said I'm giving her attitude, and all my explanations fell on deaf ears, then she finally told me we should stop being friends, i said ok because i didn't think I'd miss her.

Now i think about her everyday like she's the air i breathe and its wierd, no matter how i try to be emotionally detached its not working anymore, and this was someone i didn't have feelings for back then, what do i do about this?

Contact her and tell her that you miss her lots, that you never realised you had feelings for her or love and ask her out.

Also, learn from this in marriage. It is easy to take the other for granted. Don't!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by wildfire2000(f): 10:36pm On May 07, 2018
Hector09:
Its just ur mindset bro, beside i dont knw what is so special abt girls that make guys go gaga and lose composure

you never jam person wey go make you go gaga till you craze join

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by otega007: 10:42pm On May 07, 2018
thing fail apart
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 07, 2018
Reverse psychology bro
She might be doing it consciously or unconsciously
But you hooked humans desire what is unavailable
It's human nature don't beat yourself
Two things are involved
Apologise and give her your balls
Look for another girl do the same, have fun rinse and repeat

APLHAS KNOW WHAT'S UP
NO TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 07, 2018
wildfire2000:

you never jam person wey go make you go gaga till you craze join

Gaga like Lady Gaga abi
Abegi
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by MARX77(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2018
pawshjai:
i swear....i TIRE pass you...lolz
can't one just find someone to love without stress? No "unnecessary" drama, I know no relationship is a bed of roses, as a matter of fact, nothing in life is...but come on, someone you don't have to crack your head over, just VIBE, just VIBE!! deal with the "necessary" drama... when it arises

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 07, 2018
grandstar:

Contact her and tell her that you miss her lots, that you never realised you had feelings for her or love and ask her out.

Also, learn from this in marriage. It is easy to take the other for granted. Don't!!!!
Na here OP mumu go start
Watch her avoid you like plague
I tire for this guy
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by lilyheaven: 10:47pm On May 07, 2018
fayded:
let's wait for our ogas at the top to coman give you advice.
As for me, I think you should check whether what you re feeling is real or just infatuation, you know.
if it's real, then you gotta make a move sha and quick.
BTW, kudos to that girl, she has you right where she wants you.now ,my man needs her and she will start forming. so quick, how the tables turn.
fear womennnnnn
Ur correct!
She will play game with his mind.
grin grin
This stage is the sweetest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.