Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? (25391 Views)

Which Is Equivalent To Success, Hard Work, Smartwork, Luck? / How To Charm Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace By Johnspeak Uwangue / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:31am On May 07, 2018
Ellabae:
Not at the top yet but I am planning to do something odd soon. Nd if I don't regret it, it will push me to the top then. So help me God.

I just hope you won't prostitute, BAE?
Please don't do something odd, except of course it's positive!

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Karmatyra(f): 8:31am On May 07, 2018
I got admission immediately after my sec sch. After service, I worked at a primary sch for a 10k job. Then got a job with land and survey but was let go sometime in 2015. I had already saved enough money. Now I have a fish farm,poultry farm and a bet9ja shop. I earn approximately 250-300 every week no jokes. Only my betshop gives me 180k-200k every week. I haven't looked for a job ever since. Not a millionaire yet but I will be in a giffy. God has been faithful!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by LAPREMEDO: 8:31am On May 07, 2018
I sold coke in my sister school and did some renting of PS game

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Ellabae(f): 8:34am On May 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just hope you won't prostitute, BAE?
Please don't do something odd, except of course it's positive!
Thanks but prostitution is not in my DNA.

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by 1miccza: 8:34am On May 07, 2018
Worked as a supervisor and labourer on a building site even as a student earning worse than peanuts , worked several years as a teacher for worse than a paltry sum as a graduate Engineer , Not there yet but almost there
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by mokaflex(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:

may God protect and guide you, boss.
pls assist me with any little thing I'm still struggling. and I'm facing hell presently

Acct: 0260755512
Gt bank God bless
Noted
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:35am On May 07, 2018
Meetleader:
Started as a PTE soldier in the Army with my SSCE...

Grew through the ranks to the rank of CPL...

Now in the Oil & Gas Industry with a University degree...

GOD is GREAT

That's exceedingly great!
Can you help my brother get a job too? cry
It hasn't been easy. It's been 5 years now, hes outa school and nothing good to show forth. He holds a 2nd class upper degree. I don't need your money, but this little gesture i ask will forever change things.
Bikonu, help.. Just holla when you have an job opening. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Cutejaelyn(f): 8:36am On May 07, 2018
daviesblaze:
i did and i'm still doing many things. ranging from being a salesman/marketer by day and bouncer/sport betting punter by night. i can't say am at the top already. but i can boast to say "it's been one hell of a trip, and so far, i'm proud of my achievement." cool cool
hi, my lil bro is skinny. How did or what do you to get such muscle? Any recommended supplement and advise?
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Skyfornia(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2018
balayoflife:
I hustle tight my brother
worked in a restaurant, bar, washed cars, errand boy. ain't there yet, but I just thank God.

can anybody please help on how I can't import small stuffs from China

WhatsApp me on 08184348211

I need same information bro. Put me in the know when someone contact you. Thanks
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:38am On May 07, 2018
Karmatyra:
I got admission immediately after my sec sch. After service, I worked at a primary sch for a 10k job. Then got a job with land and survey but was let go sometime in 2015. I had already saved enough money. Now I have a fish farm,poultry farm and a bet9ja shop. I earn approximately 250-300 every week no jokes. Only my betshop gives me 180k-200k every week. I haven't looked for a job ever since. Not a millionaire yet but I will be in a giffy. God has been faithful!

Wow!
I admire your prowess.
I wouldn't mind if you can just let me do odd jobs for you. I'm not asking for money, but I need a steady flow of income. I admire females who've shown forth that they can build something for themselves. Please don't ignore. Thanks.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by solid3(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2018
Kabukabu with my first car. embarassed
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Karmatyra(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wow!
I admire your prowess.
I wouldn't mind if you can just let me do odd jobs for you. I'm not asking for money, but I need a steady flow of income. I admire females who've shown forth that they can build something for themselves. Please don't ignore. Thanks.
where are you based darling?
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 07, 2018
hawk orange, sell mama put, I seriously push wheel Barrow at igwuruta market port Harcourt those days, hawk floater meat, served bricklayers(birisope), fill uncompleted building with sand, served Carpenter 2 by 2, plywood, ceiling etc, waiting for a car to stop inside the potopoto so we could push it out and charge the owner of the car, working as a casual in a plastic production company In agbara Ogun state before securing admission into a polytechnic. am currently working as and operator in a sack production company in agbara after finishing my OND program in 2016, I just want to save enough money before going back to complete my HND in mechanical engineering. the broad may b tougher for me buy I always av the believe that nothing worth while comes easy. the future is bright.

6 Likes

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:44am On May 07, 2018
Karmatyra:
where are you based darling?

I'm based in Lagos, Ma'am.
Please, anything will do. Anything!
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by iykeslim82(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2018
pushing barrow and finally graduate to serving mesin in building construction site
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by gift01: 8:46am On May 07, 2018
onyii255:
Good morning nairalanders...
Pls how do I get to tapo in badagry from festac town??
Get to Alakija or Agboju and take a bus going to Badagry. Preferably those ones whose conductors always put their head outside. Just tell them you are going to tapo and they'll help you out. The journey is very long due to bad road but endure it and don't forget to constantly remind them especially when you have gone past Agbara and Oko Afor
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:49am On May 07, 2018
kullozone:
Sales boy, hawked DVD plates (I ended up watching all the movies myself, because people no buy lol), loaded rice and fertilizer on trailers at Apapa wharf, cleared grass with cutlass in a company, parked bird (fowl) droppings (shiit) in poultries, and so many yeye jobs till I eventually found Yah** which stopped me from committing suicide cheesy

Wait oh! Where are all the female monikers? No hustle or y'all just ashamed to say y'all fvcked for money (most of them are still in the olosho biz, anyway). Nothing dey inside na, it's all part of hustle.

Make una nor vex oh! Na joke smiley

grin. You no well sha
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Karmatyra(f): 8:50am On May 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm based in Lagos, Ma'am.
Please, anything will do. Anything!
Aww....its quite unfortunate..I am based in abuja.
But its OK. Send your acct number...maybe a token can go a long way since I can't help you in the job area because of our location.

4 Likes

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by gift01: 8:54am On May 07, 2018
Karmatyra:
You are already a millionaire. Your bet9ja shop gives you 200k weekly i.e 800k monthly. Congrats
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:00am On May 07, 2018
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Leebeedo(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2018
I worked @ Genesis Fast Food, PH..... was told I’ll be the service supervisor but ended up serving food and clearing tables. My story is different now oh, believe me, God had been faithful.

6 Likes

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Psoul(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2018
Wen the road started getting very rough, I brought out the desktop computer in my house. I was able to get a Photocopying machine at the rate N178,000.
Used it to start a micro business center. I tried to make a very big difference from what are obtainable from other centers. My customer relations was powerful. As a graduate, many ppl will be shocked wen they enter the shop and tell me that they want to type or photocopy some documents and see that I am the one to attend to them. They will be like; Oga are u the one here?

My typing and speed was so fantastic with minimum errors. Ple started patronizing me so much. They were even advertising for me especially the university undergraduates. They will tell others that u just go there, tell the man what u want and he will give u a perfect job. Many of them started leaving the University environment to look for me at my shop.
Soon, the shop became Project and Assignment center. They will bring their assignments, irrespective of the course, I will research on it and build up the assignment and collect my cash. Same with projects. They will supply their project topics and I will build up the whole projects. The center became so popular that i had to employ more hands.
I so much love the job then cos it made me to read so much and gathered so much information from so many different field of study as i was researchin for many students to make my money.

Many others like Barristers and Local Government high Officers even started patronizing my center due to the near perfection job and high level of confidence we exude.

I made so much money from the center and also was training people on computer. I compiled many handouts on MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Corel Draw etc which I sold to those I trained and also made my cash from there. My center became so popular.

This biz was a contribution to my success history.

17 Likes

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Meksumnoiz(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2018
zyzxx:
lanrevista@gmail.com
this my email:meksumnoiz@gmail:07036492510
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by jamislaw(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2018
Sholaystar4me:
having bagged a degree in chemistry from one of the prestigious Uni in Naija with strong grade, couldn't secure a job for sometimes, so I started making and selling liquid soap, and paint (painted house too), after doing that for a year, I got a job, as a medical rep, and exactly after one year doing that, I left the shore of my fatherland. I am not where I wanna be but I looked back in time, and I glorify the Lord. With every step I take, I am closer to my goal.

I need just 5 people that wanna learn how to make soap, paint etc to mention me and drop their emails.

This is my very tiny way of giving back and thanking Allah

Thanks
help a Brother pls Jameelmusa18 @gmail.com thanks
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by gift01: 9:09am On May 07, 2018
Sholaystar4me:
having bagged a degree in chemistry from one of the prestigious Uni in Naija with strong grade, couldn't secure a job for sometimes, so I started making and selling liquid soap, and paint (painted house too), after doing that for a year, I got a job, as a medical rep, and exactly after one year doing that, I left the shore of my fatherland. I am not where I wanna be but I looked back in time, and I glorify the Lord. With every step I take, I am closer to my goal.

I need just 5 people that wanna learn how to make soap, paint etc to mention me and drop their emails.

This is my very tiny way of giving back and thanking Allah

Thanks
received
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:12am On May 07, 2018
Karmatyra:

Aww....its quite unfortunate..I am based in abuja.
But its OK. Send your acct number...maybe a token can go a long way since I can't help you in the job area because of our location.

Ma'am, I've just received.
Can you send me your number so I'll pray for you personally on phone?
Oh. May God really bless you.
May he enlarge your coasts. May your business flourish till its peak become vast.

May you never be cut short at your prime. May you really live to bless people and inturn May God perfect your handiworks. Amen. Thanks a whole lot. God bless you! embarassed cry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Paradigm777: 9:15am On May 07, 2018
Meloshi:

aww

so how is hustle now
Living my dream now all thanks to God
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by consultancy: 9:15am On May 07, 2018
Ellabae:
Not at the top yet but I am planning to do something odd soon. Nd if I don't regret it, it will push me to the top then. So help me God.
hope it's not olosho

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by valnosky(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ma'am, I've just received.
Can you send me your number so I'll pray for you personally on phone?
Oh. May God really bless you.
May he enlarge your coasts. May your business flourish till its peak become vast.

May you never be cut short at your prime. May you really live to bless people and inturn May God perfect your handiworks. Amen. Thanks a whole lot. God bless you! embarassed cry
you look pretty
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:17am On May 07, 2018
valnosky:
you look pretty

Abeg forget that thing.
That one no count.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor / How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! / Please Help Review My CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.