Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) (57583 Views)

BBNaija: Nelson Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by AdemolaA2: 8:32am On May 07, 2018
femi4:
Poverty of the mind.....Oyinbo will not put a Cinema TV in his living room
We are not Oyinbos .. be yourself and do what you like.. presently own a 55’’ smart camera tv in my home and I might go bigger later in the future when I build my own house.

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by autotrader014(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2018
10million for TV? Will he see the Kingdom of Heaven from there?
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 07, 2018
femi4:
So na everything oyinbo do na him correct... U na poverty of the soul undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 8:33am On May 07, 2018
givan:

Maybe 39"
Really?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2018
childish..... what does he want us to do with the TV?

Nigerian celebs are just too childish in mentality..too immature
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2018
even Microsoft surface hub that's very expensive isn't worth that price...bloggers and lies
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Evangkatsoulis: 8:34am On May 07, 2018
So e no get common chair or sofa?
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Dawn123(f): 8:36am On May 07, 2018
femi4:
What is it with self hatred? So Dbanj shouldnt buy the TV of his choice cos an Oyinbo wont put it on his living room Why do you feel that we should do what an Oyinbo will do? Shame on you..for not being proud of your Africaness!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2018
Khd95:
This one too na news

Fadalawwd have mercy o Nigerian youths faa
really sad Mr brother
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by gwmlogistic: 8:37am On May 07, 2018
femi4:
It's hard for me to understand what you type. You find B&O in the sitting room of almost every successful man. Black or white. Because of its functionality. When you make money continue buying your lg

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
ah ah dbanj you don pass this level na. this na wetin ordinary Igbo man day put for him beer parlour na. how much be the TV? oga, for someone who has climb the ladder on US billboard 100, you should not do this. we expect too much from u than this. na your mate day get car company na. Maserati and Lamborghini na who go come ride am if you are showing if big TV?

you say na garri you won sell. we no see your brand for market again oh. abeg lead by example you don big pass this nonsense. give us assurance not TV set
it's really sad my brother... most of them are just too immature

1 Like

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
The TV is 75 inches . It ranges from $2000 dollars to $4000 depending on the brand
well said
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by iykeslim82(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2018
That is B&O tv it should cost more than 10millio n.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2018
givan:

Maybe 39"

It can't be 39. Mine is 48 and is smaller than this
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2018
aonag:

Bang and olufsen na brand wey dey league of him own...damn!
what's special about B&G?....
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Famousqueen(f): 8:44am On May 07, 2018
wastage
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2018
oyoyoyo:
Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 85-Inch 3D Plasma TV

Can you explain this bang thing...from which he brand and what it special about it... Me na Samsung I get
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2018
the TV lacks class... just look at the large bezels
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2018
oyoyoyo:
Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 85-Inch 3D Plasma TV

mehn

bang stuff dey costoh shocked shocked shocked
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 07, 2018
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Can you explain this bang thing...from which he brand and what it special about it... Me na Samsung I get
there's nothing special about B&G TVs.....naija bloggers just wan overgype am because dbanj don buy am... the huge bezels of that TV is just too archaic.the difference btw this TV and those expensive Samsung TVs is just like the difference btw iPhones and Porsches

Samsung TVs and iPhones are far better and useful

1 Like

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 07, 2018
martineverest:

when you have one of their product you would understand. They dont explain it to other people..
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by chronique(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2018
femi4:

I guess the oyibo that made it, made it to be put on the road.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2018
femi4:

Nice remark but leave the white out of this.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by chronique(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2018
martineverest:

That's like the premium and luxury edition of TV. Just like comparing a Rolls Royce and other sedans.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2018
Such TV are meant for the ones with eyes abnormalities
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by soul2: 9:05am On May 07, 2018
Poverty don finish u, this is our TV size, is not even upto 300k. Na wa o
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2018
laribari:

Are you serious? grin grin

That should be 100 to 120 inches. I have seen 75" before and it's not even close to that dbanji's own.

still not as big as them p square TV. though dbanj own most likely more modern.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Nairaland is beginning to push irrelevant news like buhari
bubu Na ur mate abi?
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2018
femi4:
Shaaaaaarrraaaap..wen u make it big ,come back & read this poo u typed here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2018
chronique:

That's like the premium and luxury edition of TV. Just like comparing a Rolls Royce and other sedans.
are u lecturing me?

I watch CES every year B&G is not even a top notch TV....the reverenced whiteboard , Microsoft surface hub is just 21k dollars...our bloggers just want to overhype the tv

1 Like

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2018
Imagine the weight and heat, this TV is outdated, nobody uses a plasma TV these days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.