Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) (57580 Views)

BBNaija: Nelson Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by KrystosCJ(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2018
Does it have free-to-air?

Can I use the TV to port to another country?

Can it take me to heaven?

If it can't, the person that moved this thread to FP is demented.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2018
blowjohn:

still not as big as them p square TV. though dbanj own most likely more modern.
that TV is about 7 yo
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by chronique(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2018
martineverest:
are u lecturing me?

I watch CES every year B&G is not even a top notch TV....the reverenced whiteboard , Microsoft surface hub is just 21k dollars...our bloggers just want to overhype the tv

I have known Bang and olufsen since the late 90's - early 00s and I remember them selling TVs worth over a million naira way back and it was basically sold at Mega plaza on idowu martins street, Victoria island. There was no Microsoft surface hub then.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by mikolo4us: 9:20am On May 07, 2018
Lie I bought mine from the US 1.5 million naira...moreover I can join the movie. There is a door to poo at the back of mine
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2018
femi4:
Poverty of the mind.....Oyinbo will not put a Cinema TV in his living room
Your mind poverty is clearer than glass.

"first let me check what Oyinbo would do before I do it".

Kolo Mentality. Dem done release you but you never release yourself!!
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Joshuamilarge(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2018
I connote just one thing here,
an arsenal fan listening to arsene Wenger's interview.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by CriticMaestro: 9:22am On May 07, 2018
Navalsadiq:
bubu Na ur mate abi?
No...na ur grandpa mate
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by OgahBohz: 9:22am On May 07, 2018
femi4:

slave mentality, must you do what oyinbo do?

PR must ypi not do what oyinbo didn't do?

his money , his house, his choice

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2018
chronique:

I have known Bang and olufsen since the late 90's - early 00s and I remember them selling TVs worth over a million naira way back and it was basically sold at Mega plaza on idowu martins street, Victoria island. There was no Microsoft surface hub then.
Microsoft surface hub came out in 2016....and it's selling like hot cake despite its huge price
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2018
The t.v. Is a massive Monster but 10 million Naira that is exaggrating
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 07, 2018
Will he see what is happening in heaven or will he he see the 7 virgins given to suicide bombers
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:51am On May 07, 2018
Kokovision 4D 99.9 inches grin
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2018
What on any electrical fault? Guess you must have a transformer in your place to power this kind of TV.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by phorget(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2018
I guess the tv must be the type that would televise judgement day. #endtimetv
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by DonroxyII: 10:03am On May 07, 2018
femi4:
Poverty of a black kid, why should I do what Oyinbo did or is doing

What is the modalities behind me not having cinematic experience in my living room

Poor Black mentality !!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Timbi: 10:09am On May 07, 2018
lat1tudeo4:
No doubt some people are extremely rich

Pls fellow nairalanders, as am chatting right now I don't have hope of completing my education. Am a final year student studying estate management, 7 weeks ago i lost my part time job, leaving me hopeless to pay for my final year tuition fee. This forum happens to be my last hope.
Pls fellow nairalanders, I know there are people that can help here, pls help me I can provide any documents that is needed to confirm this claim
I do not know what to do.
The total fee is 80k

Scam alert! You registered on NL april 2018 and you are already soliciting for funding?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Emotionss: 10:14am On May 07, 2018
That is an old modern plasma TV that can sell for 40k to 800k depending on the model.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by MrSensor(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2018
givan:

Maybe 39"
maybe

1 Like

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by puhleeze(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2018
Bang and olufsen 85 inch biovision, priced @ 22000 dollars.... e try..
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by begwong: 10:29am On May 07, 2018
sholatech:
How many inches is the tv?
The size of his dik
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 07, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
ah ah dbanj you don pass this level na. this na wetin ordinary Igbo man day put for him beer parlour na. how much be the TV? oga, for someone who has climb the ladder on US billboard 100, you should not do this. we expect too much from u than this. na your mate day get car company na. Maserati and Lamborghini na who go come ride am if you are showing if big TV?

you say na garri you won sell. we no see your brand for market again oh. abeg lead by example you don big pass this nonsense. give us assurance not TV set

If we look well you dey suffer oh
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Kaycee7(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2018
femi4:
Where will Oyinbo put it?
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2018
CriticMaestro:

No...na ur grandpa mate
i see say u no get respect for ur grandpa.acurate fool
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by EmmanuelCena(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2018
femi4:

Poverty of the flesh.
A rich man will buy whatever size of TV he wishes to buy.
Dead men don't watch TV.

Real poverty of the mind is what you just exhibited. Why compare yourself with the "oyinbo"
Except you believe they are superior to you and as such, they should be the yardstick to compare you race with.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by momodub: 11:20am On May 07, 2018
oyoyoyo:
Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 85-Inch 3D Plasma TV
one of the most expensive electronics for celeb
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by CriticMaestro: 11:26am On May 07, 2018
Navalsadiq:
i see say u no get respect for ur grandpa.acurate fool
U wan tell me say buhari at 85 no fit be ur grandpa? Clown
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2018
Too much bezels,. fugly TV.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by nattyGENT: 11:46am On May 07, 2018
If you call this is massive what about the tv that covers wall-to-wall?
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by SavageMajor(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2018
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2018
What is this, Op explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.