Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) (57579 Views)

BBNaija: Nelson Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2018
givan:

Maybe 39"
wrong.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2018
givan:

Maybe 39"
wrong.
sholatech:

I actually think it between 80-100 inches
like that range.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 12:41pm On May 07, 2018
Big tv in a small room
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Kekekenny(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2018
So we should go and fry Water melon Abbi? Stingy Man! Learner,keep acquiring everything.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
ah ah dbanj you don pass this level na. this na wetin ordinary Igbo man day put for him beer parlour na. how much be the TV? oga, for someone who has climb the ladder on US billboard 100, you should not do this. we expect too much from u than this. na your mate day get car company na. Maserati and Lamborghini na who go come ride am if you are showing if big TV?

you say na garri you won sell. we no see your brand for market again oh. abeg lead by example you don big pass this nonsense. give us assurance not TV set

LOL. That's a Bang & Olufsen. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 07, 2018
that's a Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 103-inch Plasma TV , its got some dope features , an anti-reflection coated contrast screen, which also enhances the viewing experience during daytime viewing.

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by stchinedu: 1:41pm On May 07, 2018
Abi o grin cheesy grin
crafteck:
If its below 45 million i dont wanna hear about it
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2018
Oga watch your TV! Stop showing us. We have more important things that needs our attention undecided
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by thonerow(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2018
hMMM.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by emecheboy2(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2018
edo3:
like how much this one go cost?

At least $72,000
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by edo3(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2018
emecheboy2:

At least $72,000
That one na no go area ooo.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by babajide2010: 2:28pm On May 07, 2018
Entvibez:

http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/05/dbanj-shows-off-his-massive-and-very.html
Please can the Tv see jesus or show wat God is doing tight now is it not the same pictures he show with b/w tv who dbanj epp f##c him there
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Scarpon(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2018
And am still doing daily contributions for my 55 inch smart tv
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by olusayeroyagi(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2018
partnerbiz4:
And i was raising shoulders like hanger when i bought 14 inches tv. Not even new sef but belgium.

Well, see below for data. See over 633 testimonies too .
Don't be left out.

Click below..

Nkea bu nke anyi.

Nwa 042...✌

u on whatsapp
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
[s]The TV is 75 inches . It ranges from $2000 dollars to $4000 depending on the brand[/s]
75 inch Bang and Olufsen for $4000? cheesy

Guy that TV is worth ALEAST $80,000!!!
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 07, 2018
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2018
femi4:
Poverty of the mind.....Oyinbo will not put a Cinema TV in his living room

stop being daft, that is not a 'cinema' tv. that is a regular big screen tv for large spaces.

below is a projection screen/home cinema (cinema tv grin ) in a home

Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2018
CriticMaestro:

U wan tell me say buhari at 85 no fit be ur grandpa? Clown
please show some respect for my grand pa cause he is late.nigger
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by partnerbiz4: 5:43pm On May 07, 2018
olusayeroyagi:
u on whatsapp
yes
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Stanzascop: 6:04pm On May 07, 2018
Me wey still dey hustle get 75 inch for my crib,which kind nonsense story be dis sef.
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
I have a 85 inch TV ($5,200), I know .
By Bang and Olufsen? undecided
Stop spewing childish lies around!
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by samfrancis1(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2018
femi4:
Poverty of the mind.....Oyinbo will not put a Cinema TV in his living room
inferiority of the highest order. who be Oyinbo? may be them be gods
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 08, 2018
-
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 08, 2018
-
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 08, 2018
-
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 08, 2018
-
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
Who gives a shiit about bang and olufsen .I prefer Sony . here's a link you can even order the TV online ,go look it up .

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-85-class-led-x900f-series-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-with-hdr/6179708.p?skuId=6179708
I'm not arguing abt any sony or samsung product! I emphasized on bang & olufsen. Which is like the Rolls-Royce of electronics!
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 08, 2018
-
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
poor people like to show off.You think Bill Gates drives lamborgini or Rolls Royce or limo? have you seen his car? have you seen how Bill Gates dresses like school teacher? compare that to all these broke rappers who just came into contact with money and try to show off . imagine 50 cent purchased a 20 Bedroom mega mansion in 2005 . what does a single bachelor need 52,000 Square feet mansion for ? his son lives with his baby mama . simply makes no sense . the clown later filed for bankruptcy .
you see, black people can be rich but white people have wealth . Wealth has class. showing off is not class.
I don't even like Rolls Royce , even if i'm a billionaire, I still prefer My Ford explorer because it feels more comfortable to me . The only other car I like is Bentley which is more expensive. but even if have a Bentley I still wont drive it much as i prefer to drive Ford Explorer . who gives a fvck about bang and olufson. my 85 inches Sony HD TV shows the same clear high definition picture. who cares about going to look at the brand name on the body of the TV
K
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 08, 2018
-
Re: D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) by Peacefulgold(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2018
givan:

Maybe 39"
39ke?? dat TV is more Dan 150" ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.