Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed (5581 Views)

Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son / Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by bkbabe97: 10:33am On May 30, 2010
Lol. hahahahahhaha. lol. Funny. Gotta give it to u. lololol. hahaha. But wait, Who the hell is "My Lord"? The Judge?!?! Jesus!!! Your scenario is based on a British Court? Britain? That place where most people got rotten teeth and it rains all day? Lol. Tell me more about that lil Island. . . . .
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by pappilo(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2010
@bk/babe97 and Blacksta

You guys are good and I enojoyed your description of court proceedings

If we had a proper TV industry in nigeria there is absolutely no reason why bk/babe97 couldnt write a 3 part court drama for a TV station. Another wasted talent who is probably doing something he/she doesnt like while his/her real talents go to waste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Killed In Warri By PHCN's High-Tension Wire / Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better / Picture Of The Two Girls And Guy That Died This Morning [graphical] Too Sad:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.