Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed (5580 Views)

Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son / Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 21, 2010
Disreal Am:

mind u that must be the cause of their childs deat

may be there was no food and the only solution is the 500 just to sustain.

na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed

This is why I find most women to be natural love-peddlers and impossible to marry. See how this one is trying to justify the woman's harlotry! Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by montelik(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2010
texazzpete:

it's his house. Home advantage. I can reach a kitchen knife from my bedroom in 3 seconds. And that's in a 3 bedroom flat. Imagine how much faster u can grab a knife in a room-and-parlour apartment.
True.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 21, 2010
texazzpete:

So for all of you who would do this if you were in the husband's shoes, please aim for the chest first, then rough yourself up grin

Noted. Thanks. Looool.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 21, 2010
Disreal Am:

mind u that must be the cause of their childs deat

may be there was no food and the only solution is the 500 just to sustain.

na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed
if there is no food in the house,does that automatically translate to committing adultery to feed the dying child.abeg stop tripping
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Dede1(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2010
Katsumoto:

You are very correct; I am old school.
The man would go free in many[b] US southern states[/b], France, Middle East, Asia, some African countries.
You must be prepared to die when you go to sleep with another man's wife in his home.

Are you serious about this statement? Which states were you referring in US southern states where a person commits murder and rides free? The man committed first degree murder and bad enough the suspect admitted the victim was on his way out when stabbed on the back.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Katsumoto: 1:22pm On May 21, 2010
Dede1:

Are you serious about this statement? Which states were you referring in US southern states where a person commits murder and rides free? The man committed first degree murder and bad enough the suspect admitted the victim was on his way out when stabbed on the back.

How is it first degree murder? The most he'll get is manslaughter and with a good lawyer who will paint the picture of a hardworking who returned home to find his wife in bed with another man, he'll walk. He will have a good chance in traditional states such Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, etc. The beauty of the American justice system is that you are only convicted by a jury. If you live in a county where most people are traditional, then you will struggle to get 12 people to convict such a man. I for one, will never find a man guilty if he reacts to another man coming home to his to steal, kill, or f.o.c.k.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by blacksta(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2010
texazzpete:

No. Blacksta said
i'm pointing out to him that in the west, this is filed under manslaughter, not murder as he incorrectly assumes.

I disagree  - there is a difference between a burglar breaking into one's house and attacks the occupant on being discovered and one's wife having an affair in the same house.  In case of burglar the law will argue that you were protecting your self and property but the occupant must not act excessively for example attacking a burglar when he or she is fleeing.  In case of woman for example if the lover escape thru the window are you saying the gilted man is allowed to track the man down, kill him and it will still be classed as manslaughter.   Please bear in mind that lover was allowed in to the house by the woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Katsumoto: 1:50pm On May 21, 2010
blacksta:

I disagree  - there is a difference between a burglar breaking into one's house and attacks the occupant on being discovered and one's wife having an affair in the same house.  In case of burglar the law will argue that you were protecting your self and property but the occupant must not act excessively for example attacking a burglar when he or she is fleeing.  In case of woman for example if the lover escape thru the window are you saying the gilted man is allowed to track the man down, kill him and it will still be classed as manslaughter.   Please bear in mind that lover was allowed in to the house by the woman.

Why introduce a variant that is not present in this case? No one said anything about the man escaping through the window and then subsequently being hunted down by the husband. What we are talking about here is the initial reaction of seeing your wife and another man naked. I understand that you may be liberal but understand that there are still many traditional men out there.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by udezue(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2010
A good beat down is all the man needed. stabbing him in the back while he is running is excessive hence he should face some music.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Katsumoto: 2:02pm On May 21, 2010
udezue:

A good beat down is all the man needed. stabbing him in the back while he is running is excessive hence he should face some music.

Never criticise a man until you walk in his shoes. We are all speculating here but we do not know what we will do if we are ever in that situation. What if the lover made an annoying threat about going to get help or a weapon?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Dede1(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2010
Katsumoto:

How is it first degree murder? The most he'll get is manslaughter and with a good lawyer who will paint the picture of a hardworking who returned home to find his wife in bed with another man, he'll walk. He will have a good chance in traditional states such Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, etc. The beauty of the American justice system is that you are only convicted by a jury. If you live in a county where most people are traditional, then you will struggle to get 12 people to convict such a man. I for one, will never find a man guilty if he reacts to another man coming home to his to steal, kill, or mess.

The victim did not come to steal and certainly not come to kill. I am also in support of homeowner aggressive defense of his/her turf against armed burglary. However, the husband acted in a rage with intent to cause serious bodily injury or death in this particular case.

I disagree with you on the suspect’s chances in traditional states such as Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, etc. USA is country of law not sentiments. I think the jurors in the so-called traditional states would have expected the man to walk away and sue for divorce.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by cantell(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2010
@All,
I won't kill the man but i'll give him a trashing he'll never forget.
Infact i'd make sure he never uses his prick again.
I'll castrate the son-of-a-b*itch!
Give him something to remember me for.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by texazzpete(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2010
blacksta:

I disagree - there is a difference between a burglar breaking into one's house and attacks the occupant on being discovered and one's wife having an affair in the same house. In case of burglar the law will argue that you were protecting your self and property but the occupant must not act excessively for example attacking a burglar when he or she is fleeing. In case of woman for example if the lover escape thru the window are you saying the gilted man is allowed to track the man down, kill him and it will still be classed as manslaughter. Please bear in mind that lover was allowed in to the house by the woman.

Please check Wikipedia for Manslaughter.
As long as the defense can easily prove provocation (Walked into the house, saw someone sleeping with his wife) and it can be shown (easily in this case) that the scenario i painted can cause someone to deviate into doing something they normally would not do, this will be chalked down to Manslaughter in every single state in the US.

Your analogy is flawed. tracking down a burglar can be chalked up to Intent to commit murder. In this case, hardly any time had elapsed since the discovery and the fatal stabbing, so even a rookie lawyer can easily convince any Jury that the fellow had temporarily lost control of his senses.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by AloyEmeka5: 2:03am On May 22, 2010
texazzpete:

Please check Wikipedia for Manslaughter.
As long as the defense can easily prove provocation (Walked into the house, saw someone sleeping with his wife) and it can be shown (easily in this case) that the scenario i painted can cause someone to deviate into doing something they normally would not do, this will be chalked down to Manslaughter in every single state in the US.

Your analogy is flawed. tracking down a burglar can be chalked up to Intent to commit murder. In this case, hardly any time had elapsed since the discovery and the fatal stabbing, so even a rookie lawyer can easily convince any Jury that the fellow had temporarily lost control of his senses.

Go and tell that to a mugu. OJ Simpson was tried for capital murder over the same issue. The Texas doctor who killed her husband with a Mercedes was tried for capital murder. She was able to escape the death sentence because of her gender. True, a lawyer can convince the jury to commute the sentence since it can easily be shown that it was not premeditated but don't bet on it especially in ultra conservative states in the US.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by harakiri(m): 3:23am On May 22, 2010
@Post

Yet another reason why marriage sucks!

On a more serious note, who is to blame here really? The strange man or the wife? If there is anybody that should be killed, it's the wife not the guy. . .she wasn't r.aped or anything.She opened up her legs for him.The dead guy was taking advantage of the situation.I may never marry but even if i do someday and i see someone else bionking my wife, i will never kill for any reason.Why? It's not worth it. Why should i stain my hands with blood for someone who cheated on me in the first place and on top of that, i'll either be given the death penalty or spend the rest of my life in prison.NOBODY is worth such a sacrifice.It would even be a relief for me that i have an excuse to kick her ungrateful butt outside.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by rhymz(m): 3:34am On May 22, 2010
harakiri:

@Post

Yet another reason why marriage sucks!

On a more serious note, who is to blame here really? The strange man or the wife? If there is anybody that should be killed, it's the wife not the guy. . .she wasn't r.aped or anything.She opened up her legs for him.The dead guy was taking advantage of the situation.I may never marry but even if i do someday and i see someone else bionking my wife, i will never kill for any reason.Why? It's not worth it. Why should i stain my hands with blood for someone who cheated on me in the first place and on top of that, i'll either be given the death penalty or spend the rest of my life in prison.NOBODY is worth such a sacrifice.It would even be a relief for me that i have an excuse to kick her ungrateful butt outside.

Gbam! Wooord! My brother. . .why will I want to risk doing time for a slut. Aint like she was being raped!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by rhymz(m): 4:46am On May 22, 2010
I dont know much about the American justice system but here in Naija this is 1st degree murder. I strongly doubt the defence can actually come out of it unscathed irrespective of whatever his DA pleads. However, he can actually go with a very light sentence if in addition to pleading provocation and temporary loss of insanity and control caused by walking in on his wife and another man making out in their matrimonial bed: his DA plays on the sense of moral decency of the judge and portrays the defence as a hardworking and dutiful husband who loves his wife so darely to a fault. The worse thing to plead hear is self-defence cos obviously, everyone knows the defence was not attacked, neither did the subject come at him with the intent to cause any physical harm. Since according to the defence, the wife went out for the door(note he didn't make any attempt to stop her) seconds after he forcefully let himself in but when the subject tried to make thesame attempt, a fierce fight ensued subsequently leading to the subject's death. Am not a lawyer but i know well enough not to plead for liniency based on this scenerio cos it surely wont swing, the judge would conclude the subject was killed by the defence in an uncontrolled fit of rage, to even think that he had the time to get a knife worsens his case, self defence is a no-go area in this particular case.
But the defence has a couple of stuff going on for him in this case: first, the assault on moral decency that the DA will stir up in the judge, secondly, the fact that defence sounds remorseful and sounded forgiving when he talked about his wife being faithful until hitherto and lastly, the fact that the judge is married and understand the sanctity of marriage. Fact is that Nigerians may not be the most morally upright people, but they sure know how to frown at immorality in a way that will make angel gabriel green with jealousy.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by lelele: 10:00am On May 22, 2010
@Rhymz
Below is a correction of your last post, please take note!

I don’t (don’t) know much about the American justice system but here in Naija this is 1st degree murder. I strongly doubt the defence can actually come out of it unscathed irrespective of whatever his DA pleads. However, he can actually go with a very light sentence if in addition to pleading provocation and temporary loss of insanity and control caused by walking in on his wife and another man making out in their matrimonial bed: his DA plays on the sense of moral decency of the judge and portrays the defence as a hardworking and dutiful husband who loves his wife so darely (dearly) to a fault. The worse thing to plead hear (here) is self-defence cos obviously, everyone knows the defence was not attacked, neither did the subject come at him with the intent to cause any physical harm. Since according to the defence, the wife went out for the door(note he didn't make any attempt to stop her) seconds after he forcefully let himself in but when the subject tried to make thesame attempt, a fierce fight ensued subsequently leading to the subject's death.(I) Am not a lawyer but i (I) know well enough not to plead for liniency (leniency) based on this scenario (scenario) cos it surely wont swing, the judge would conclude the subject was killed by the defence in an uncontrolled fit of rage, to even think that he had the time to get a knife worsens his case, self defence is a no-go area in this particular case.
But the defence has a couple of stuff going on for him in this case: first, the assault on moral decency that the DA will stir up in the judge, secondly, the fact that defence sounds remorseful and sounded forgiving when he talked about his wife being faithful until hitherto and lastly, the fact that the judge is married and understand the sanctity of marriage. Fact is that Nigerians may not be the most morally upright people, but they sure know how to frown at immorality in a way that will make angel Gabriel (Gabriel) green with jealousy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by lelele: 10:56am On May 22, 2010
Further corrections.

OMG. . Did U (u) just say pronouns cant start with capital letters?. .lol. .negro U (u) need to go back to whoever the dull brain is that taught U (u) english (English) and ask for a refund. . Thank God that U (u) re just "this intelligent" cos if U (u) had had any more intelligence than U (u)[/b]already have, U would ve been a facking mørøn. . .lol. .what! Did he realy [b](really) say that? I shudder in disbelief, I wasn't even refering (referring) to U (u), as if I knew U (u) were a numbskull but U (u) wanted to show off your half-baked knowledge in arrogance. . Lol. . Fackin empty barrel wey wan show. .hahaha. . Why am i[b](I)[/b]even writing in english (English). . Abi shey no be dat kpako guy, lelele again? . . .lol. . Just read the nonsense a supposedly smart guy wrote above. . Talking shiit about pronouns and then attempting to define a noun. . Hahahahaha. . . And there I was thinking Sjeezy( our charge and bail law student) was the dumbest nigerian (Nigerian) student abroad. . Sjeezy! U better be scared coz I see dis lameduck giving U a ride for ya money for the Dumbest Kid. . Lol. . your teacher must realy be proud of U (u)!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Katsumoto: 11:04am On May 22, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Lelele
This is completely unnecessary.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by lelele: 11:09am On May 22, 2010
@Katsumoto

I agree it seems infantile, bt d guy don vex me on anoda thread. I guess its ccos I have nothing to do.

@ all

Sorry
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Katsumoto: 11:14am On May 22, 2010
lelele:

@Katsumoto

I agree it seems infantile, bt d guy don vex me on anoda thread. I guess its ccos I have nothing to do.

@ all

Sorry

I know, I was following that thread.
But its all good now. wink
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by indie22(f): 4:00pm On May 22, 2010
I don't get why people do certain things, bad enough she was having an affair, then she goes bringing her filthy lover into her matrimonial home/ bed, I tire for some women o!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by mamagee3(f): 9:05pm On May 22, 2010
indie22:

I don't get why people do certain things, bad enough she was having an affair, then she goes bringing her filthy lover into her matrimonial home/ bed, I tire for some women o!

Some women are just despicable!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by mki: 8:48am On May 23, 2010
Does it mean the Yorubas have abandoned "magun"? I think that if Mr. Adekile had put magun on his wife, all this legal arguments would not be necessary and he would not be fighting for his life today.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by rhymz(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2010
Hahaha. . . Lelele. . I ve got more important things to occupy my time than school U on the imperative of understanding simple grammar and language structure. How I choose to represent my pronouns is my colloquial discretion, it does'nt render my grammatical construction wrong but what does a dunce like U know? If U can argue that pronouns can't start with capital letters, one can only imagine how arrogantly ignorant U are. My ol pal used to say to be ignorant of one's ignorance is the greatest malady of being il-litrate.I make no claim of being a literary Giant but with U?. . Damn I am already feeling like one. . Lol. . Dont even talk shiit about being in your non-existent league. .lol. ."U are so not intelligent". .no be your type. .e nugo??. . Now make I go get ready for my gurl jare. . Lol. . U can continue mouthing off and throwing temper tantrums like a 5yr old. . Hahaha. . Am feeling entertained. .
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Katsumoto: 3:21pm On May 23, 2010
mki:

Does it mean the Yorubas have abandoned "magun"? I think that if Mr. Adekile had put magun on his wife, all this legal arguments would not be necessary and he would not be fighting for his life today.

So after catching his wife RED-HANDED, he should have pretended not to see them and then resort to magun afterwards. Of what use would the magun be IF her cheating was a one-off?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by lelele: 5:45pm On May 23, 2010
@rhymz

I have also noticed that u kip writing does'nt , o boy dats wrong its doesn't.
So now its yr colloquial discretion abi Afta writing rubbish here.
Today's error:
I make no claim of being a literary Giant but with U?

U are a nincompoop, a buffoon and a bumbling idiot.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by bkbabe97: 12:49am On May 27, 2010
Counsel: So, Mr Adekile, when You got in your house and found the deceased having    s*ex with your wife, in your bedroom, on your matrimonial bed you claim you attempted to raise alarm to attract the neighbors, and . . . .

Mr Adekile: Yes!

Counsel: . . . And your intention for raising alarm was because your immediate thoughts were that the deceased was a rapist and had been having  s*e.x with your wife against her consent?

Counsel: To bolster your assumption; your wife screamed, looked terrified, and ran out of the room immediately you entered. Actions you did not deem to be synonymous with someone that had just been engaged in consensual s*ex ?

Mr Adekile: Yes Sir.

Counsel: And the deceased had a "wild, depraved" look on his face, punched you in the face,  and [immediately] fled towards the kitchen. What then ensued?

Mr Adekile: When he ran into the kitchen I started to fear for my life! The blows he gave me stunned me and I struggled to recollect my senses. I knew that there were many instruments in the kitchen that could be used as a weapon to harm me so I decided to run out of the house. As I hurriedly made my way out of the bedroom the deceased returned with a knife, blocked the main exit and started rambling incoherently that. . . . .

Counsel: At this time the deceased stood between you and the  main exit?

Counsel: And You wanted to leave the apartment because he had a knife?

Counsel: And you say you were scared?

Mr Adekile: Yes, very scared!

Counsel: So, to recap: You see a man whom you think was ra.p*ing your wife, you stand in shock, before youre able to gather your thoughts, this man whom you think is a rapist attacks you and flees into your kitchen. You then attempt to flee the apartment, but he suddenly returns with a butcher knife stands between you and the door and prevents you from leaving.

Counsel: And you say he was talking while prevent you from leaving Your own house!

Mr Adekile: Yes Sir!

Counsel: I know this must have been a really traumatic experience for you. And as you have severally told me, you hate recalling this whole incident and wish it had never happened and could all go away. And I understand your grief . But Mr Adekile, this whole incident "happenned" and is not going away anytime soon. . . . . . .  thats why we're here. Please, take your time, and tell us. . . tell the jury what you recall the deceased saying while he was preventing you from leaving your own home while holding a sharp knife in his hand!

Mr Adekile: [sighs heavily] This is still scary. . . .

Counsel: Take your time, Mr Adekile. We're all here. We are not in a hurry.

Mr Adekile: Well, he said . . . [sighs heavily] and {inchoherent}. . .

(Note: The defendant is visibly shaken)

Counsel: Mr Adekile, Your still clearly upset, would you like a glass of water? Like I said take Your time. If you. . .

Judge: Excuse me Counsel. Mr Adekile, you seem visibly upset and understandably so. The aim of this court is to get  the truth out so that justice can be served. You have chosen to testify on your own behalf. It appears that you are having some problems comporting yourself here today. You have stated for the record that your are under no medication and that you had a meal before starting your testimony. While that which happened to land you here in my courtroom today is indeed traumatic for all the parties involved, it is however imperative that you complete your testimony so that the jury will have the "full story" to work with. "Full story" here means the Defense's story and the Prosecution's story. The Prosecution has already stated its position. It is now the turn of the defense thats why you are in the dock. This is a scary and weary experience for anyone not used to the everyday rigors of Justice system . . . . Like I said earlier, if you would like to take some time to gather yourself together I'll gladly call for a recess. Counsel, would you like to request a recess so that your client can . . . .

Counsel : Would the court allow me to ask him a quick question. . . If it pleases your honor. Off the record your honor!

Judge: Ok, g'ahead counsel.

(Counsel/Client converse off the record)

Counsel: Your Honor, my client would like to continue his testimony. He also expresses his gratitude to the court for its offer and its concern for his welfare.

Judge: Very well. . . . continue Counsel!

Counsel: So, Mr Adekile, Where we left off. . . . You are prevented from leaving your own house by a man wielding a big, long, sharp knife. This man has a depraved look on his face. You thought this man had been ra.p.*ing your wife. He prevents you from leaving and he is talking, saying some things. What were some of the things you recall him saying, if you can remember?

Mr Adekile: [exhales heavily] He was saying things like he loved my wife, he couldnt let me have her because I didnt deserve her. While saying this he was waving the knife, clearly attempting to cut or stab me. I started running to different corners of the apartment, attempting to dodge his assault. Then, I started begging him to let me go outside and that he could have my wife if he wanted.

Counsel: Then what happened?

Mr Adekile: He wasnt listening, I guess. He just kept telling me he couldnt let me go out and that he couldnt let me leave. . .

Counsel: Leave or live?!?

Mr Adekile: I think he said he couldnt let me "leave". Now that I think of it, it could have also have been that he said he couldnt let me "live", but the way he pronounced it, it sounded like  . . . .

Prosecution: Objection!!! Counsel is leading the defendant!

Judge: Overruled! Continue, Mr Adekile. . . . .

Mr Adekile: When he kept saying he couldnt let me "leave/live" I knew he intended to kill me because he said if I left the room the whole neighborhood would know what he had done and that his name would be sullied and he just couldnt let that happen. So I, eh, at that point I knew I had to fight for my life. . .  .

Three hours later the Defense completed its testimony and rested its case. The Prosecution declined to cross and the case was presented to the Jury. Less than 3 minutes later (the fastest deliberation in recorded history), the Jury returned a verdict of "Not Guilty" on all counts!

Six months later, the former Mrs Adekile was declared missing. She was never found. Mr Adekile is now happily married to Mama-Gee, they have 4 kids together.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by Katsumoto: 10:10am On May 27, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love the re-enactment; wish it could always end like this for all cheated husbands/wives.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by bkbabe97: 11:50am On May 27, 2010
Katsumoto:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love the re-enactment; wish it could always end like this for all cheated husbands/wives.

Oh, I just did it bcus I saw folks like Dede1 arguing blindly that this warrants a First Degree Murder charge and that the defendant would be easily convicted Down South. Bullocks!!! It doesnt take a lot of ingenuity to smash a case such as this to pieces! Even a lawyer who is a career drunk could easily jumpstart his career again if he has to defend a case as easy as this! Damn, I really need to go to law school next year!!!

P.S: Only you and Texazzpete had any idea what yall was talking about. The rest were just talking from a "lay man" point of view!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife’s Lover To Death On His Matrimonial Bed by blacksta(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2010
bk/babe97:

Oh, I just did it bcus I saw folks like Dede1 arguing blindly that this warrants a First Degree Murder charge and that the defendant would be easily convicted Down South. Bullocks!!! It doesnt take a lot of ingenuity to smash a case such as this to pieces! Even a lawyer who is a career drunk could easily jumpstart his career again if he has to defend a case as easy as this! Damn, I really need to go to law school next year!!!

P.S: Only you and Texazzpete had any idea what yall was talking about. The rest were just talking from a "lay man" point of view!

You clearly manipulated the event to arrive at a specific outcome - You clearly introduced variants that did not happen on said day. A Good DA or team could counter all your arguments by bringing the cheat wife to answer a few questions.

District Attorney: My Lord i would like to call the wife of the accused to the stand

Witness(Wife) : (Crying and emotional wrecked as she witnessed the killing of lover who was servicing her well far better than husband and the lover promised to buyer a hummer )

DA: please state who you for the courts

Wife: I am the wife of that killer

DA: Where were you on the day of the event.

Wife: I was at the same house where the victim was killed

DA: So you saw the whole event

Wife: Yes sir i did

DA: So do you know the victim

Wife: Yes sir his name is bk/babe97 a good and funny yoruba boy.

DA: Where did you meet the victim

Wife: We first met on the romance section on NL and he eventually added me to friends list on Facebook

DA : What drew him to you

Wife: I was very impressed at the way he handled and answered sexual questions (positions and etc) posted by fellow NLs immediately i started to develop feelings for the guy. At that point i felt i needed to meet bk/babe97.

DA: Interesting , how is your relationship with your relationship with your husband

Wife: Everything started going down hill 2 years ago

DA: Please expand more

wIfe: Well for the last two years he has been coming home late, hardly eats at home, Very aggressive - which are all very unusual and most importantly the last time we had sex was two years ago. At first i thought maybe it was the pressure of work or maybe he is having an affair with my close friend MAMA-GEE.

DA: Please expand more on the aggressive behaviour

Wife- On numerous occasions after many of our confrontations he has threatened to kill me - and on a number of occasions he has reached for a kitchen knife.

DA: ( DA Then show the court the kitchen knife used to kill the victim) Is this the knife that was used to kill the victim

Wife : Yes sir that is the correct one - yes, it has a black and blue handle. Yes that is the knife i have been threatened with many times

DA: So the victim was not rapist, did not force entry , and was your lover.

Wife -- YEsss Sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim / Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better / 3 Killed In Warri By PHCN's High-Tension Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.