Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) (44265 Views)

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Danelo(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2018
Now this is pure love
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2018
MrSensor:
tongue That's unconditional love. Most white people l[b]ove unconditionally[/b].
Yes, that is why their marriages crash in less than 5 years.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by killuminati(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2018
Love and Loyalty cool
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by tiger28: 7:24pm On May 07, 2018
No wonder, gotta be a westerner. They have a good understanding of LOVE. A WESTERNER can be black, white or others. An african groom, even if he understood LOVE will succumb to pressure from his family not to marry a one armed bride.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Timagex(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2018
How wee she now hold his tin? wink during the tin? cheesy wink
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by sexdoll: 7:28pm On May 07, 2018
I knew it must be a white man.

Those people get as their thinking be.

White men get strong mind.

I wish I was a white man.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked
What a horrible experience.

This is what i call true love.kiss

Mr Jamie Fox nah man,real man.
HML.
Are you a real woman? can u replicate what he did?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Okpabidavid(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2018
Everything u see here is all about Godlike . . .if God say YES My Bro/sis forget ur own opinion #juzsusboi
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2018
She was a victim of Croc!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 07, 2018
OfficialSam:

You are a foolish fool! Ode!! Olodo!!!

All this one top moi ?

Egbon eti binu o

It is well
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2018
Biacan
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by john650(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2018
That's terrible. Whose foolish idea was it to go canoeing in the Zambezi knowing all well its infested with crocs? If it was the man's idea, then he owes her that much to marry her.

I noticed she signed with her left hand (what else could she have signed with?). Was she left handed before the accident or she's had to learn in such a short notice.

I hope the marriage endures because we live in an artificial world where people fall in love for outer beauty - body type, looks and so forth.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:53pm On May 07, 2018
Cutehector:
Biacan
Good evening wink
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:
Boy friend thinking- that crocodile nearly got me, thank goodness I pushed her just at the right moment and it bit off her arm.instead ...

Hmmmm what do I do so I can compensate her since I feel so much guilt?

boy friend has idea- I know I will propose (I hope she says no)

Boy firends gets on one.knee in hospital

- baby I want to ask you a question will you marry me
( Please say no , please say no)

Girl - yes oh yes

Boy friend thinking - oh fvck at least I will get locks for all the doors that you need two hands to open incase I have a side chik in bed )

Yes I am troubled

Yep, you're absolutely right. That is how an African (a Nigerian thinks) and that is why, we are still backward without electricity, roaming the streets and complaining day in day out about enemies of progress. You know what also, if it was you with this lady, she would've most probably died. This man, must have pulled her quickly and also knows how to tie a tourniquet to stop blood loss until she was taken to the hospital. My takeaway here is to learn most first aid technique i dont know, but yours is as always a blackman's takeaway, SELFISH... Me, me meee.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by skales67(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:
Boy friend thinking- that crocodile nearly got me, thank goodness I pushed her just at the right moment and it bit off her arm.instead ...

Hmmmm what do I do so I can compensate her since I feel so much guilt?

boy friend has idea- I know I will propose (I hope she says no)

Boy firends gets on one.knee in hospital

- baby I want to ask you a question will you marry me
( Please say no , please say no)

Girl - yes oh yes

Boy friend thinking - oh fvck at least I will get locks for all the doors that you need two hands to open incase I have a side chik in bed )

Yes I am troubled

Lame joke! They had already preplanned the wedding before the crocodile incident. Stop trying to be funny. You end up sounding like AY...so DRY!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by koxi: 7:58pm On May 07, 2018
True love conquers all...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:59pm On May 07, 2018
pocohantas:
Awww. She is so beautiful. He is handsome too.
Imagine his bravery for saving her.

I wish them a HML.

She is one lucky woman. Here in Nigeria...women need both hands to pound akpu, wash their husbands clothes and to fight sidechicks.
She is really lucky smiley
You just said the fact...... here in Nigeria you need to please your husband in every way fight with numerous side chicks in order to keep your husband naija men dey make us hear body cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2018
MrSensor:
tongue That's unconditional love. Most white people love unconditionally.
true...a nigerian man wud av dumped her
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by olawumi171(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2018
I bet, u self go come home with one hand
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Wow, quite emotional. I just hope the dude didn't go ahead with the wedding because of pity or guilt.
It ain't easy oo. I can't even date a short girl because I feel she's naturally "handicapped", talk less of marrying a real handicap.
No one knows tomorrow sha......but one thing is for sure, I'll have my revenge on that croc
white men aren't blacks
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by kalu61(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2018
what if it was the order way wrong, most nairaland Ladies will run. l know one person
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2018
HeWrites:
Weytin she go do for Crocodile Side??
typical nigerian youth ...senseless
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2018
martineverest:
typical nigerian youth ...senseless

Your reply shows who's more senseless.

BTW, its Nigerian not nigerian

Taink you.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by MorningDew2017(f): 8:19pm On May 07, 2018
oh let's give this man some Accolade ****** what a love btw May God grant the bride quick recovery in Jesus name Amen

contact us for your Fashion wear.
check my signature for contact.

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 8:24pm On May 07, 2018
Aww, I love this love smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:26pm On May 07, 2018
karli4nia:

Lol! Na only Apku... I never hear where dem dey pound Akpu oh! Well, our ladies are more industrious to the point that they can still do all that with one hand... Can even give TLC with leg sef... grin HML to couple.
the eastern and southern part of the country pound it, the west turn it.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 07, 2018
skales67:

Lame joke! They had already preplanned the wedding before the crocodile incident. Stop trying to be funny. You end up sounding like AY...so DRY!

I bet in your head you pronounced that as cloclodile

Olodo grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Ytea(f): 8:50pm On May 07, 2018
I'm inspired, love conquers all odds.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2018
Horror small
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2018
MrSensor:
tongue That's unconditional love. Most white people love unconditionally.
Not white!
Are you colour blind?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Represents His UAE-Based Elder Brother At His Wedding (Photos) / Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.