Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) (44266 Views)

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:
[s]Boy friend thinking- that crocodile nearly got me, thank goodness I pushed her just at the right moment and it bit off her arm.instead ...

Hmmmm what do I do so I can compensate her since I feel so much guilt?

boy friend has idea- I know I will propose (I hope she says no)

Boy firends gets on one.knee in hospital

- baby I want to ask you a question will you marry me
( Please say no , please say no)

Girl - yes oh yes

Boy friend thinking - oh fvck at least I will get locks for all the doors that you need two hands to open incase I have a side chik in bed )

Yes I am troubled [/s]

Junk
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2018
Am happy for her, congrats to them
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by toksyB1(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2018
Guys abeg help subscribe to my youtube before they deactivate me. plssssssssssssssss

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1kJI4_2p70WaiSdYi-NpiQ?view_as=subscriber
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Junk

Thats Your name ? Man that must be roufh
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Bennyranks: 9:47pm On May 07, 2018
I hope she doesn't find this as reason to not cook and clean. Have you ever pound yam with just one hand?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2018
eyah, that Love.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Meetleader: 10:35pm On May 07, 2018
[b]Jamie Lanister [/b]had his hands chopped off in Game of Thrones... now this
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On May 08, 2018
A Nigerian will not do this.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by stevio(m): 3:29am On May 08, 2018
The wife na woman......disrespect grin
MVLOX:
The husband na man......respect
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by mycare(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2018
[quote author=Ytea post=67366075]I'm inspired, love conquers all odds.
Love is stronger than death and the fiercest of fire.
True love is like a ring, unending like a river

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
Once crocodile bites, issa never leave it.
Anyways, hml
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by skales67(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2018
Lakeside79:

I bet in your head you pronounced that as cloclodile

I am an Olodo grin

Ok...we have heard you. Dry Clown! undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by skales67(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2018
Lakeside79:

Thats Your name ? Man that must be roufh

See your life? And you are calling someone else olodo.

Itiboribo!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 08, 2018
skales67:

See your life? And you are calling someone else olodo.

Itiboribo!

i agree egbon mi, me sef know i am olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Represents His UAE-Based Elder Brother At His Wedding (Photos) / Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.