Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady (38517 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Papanwamaikpe: 4:07pm On May 07, 2018
In order to keep a man like me. you must be my prostitute and a good cook! Funny enough only Anambra and Calabar ladies can do that!
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Hotzone(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2018
My housewife material !!
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by cocoboss(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2018
i am a guy but i will never advice a girl to follow dis step, putting 2 much effort in a relationship make you look desperate,and he might den see u as his puppet,bcus wen men get wat they want and in excess the tend to misbehave

so i will advice a girl to put efforts in a relationship but no in excess.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by pawshjai(f): 4:10pm On May 07, 2018
what kinda list is this.? undecidedwhat kinda list is this.?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by AreaFada2: 4:12pm On May 07, 2018
CastedAyo:
This is TRUE

But Nairaland feminists wii not ACCEPT THIS!

Abeg add that Orubebe picture with microphone. cheesy grin
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Annabelposh(f): 4:13pm On May 07, 2018
dont be surprise he might still leave you even after all of it shocked

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Dyt(f): 4:13pm On May 07, 2018
Just be yourself

If you are what the lady described
Then donstay't change

If you are not
Don't pretend

If a man wanna be kept
He will stay

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by IMASTEX: 4:14pm On May 07, 2018
Okay
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by worlexy(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:

Are these people mad?
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On May 07, 2018
Most likely a housewife.
Any man that waits on his (working) wife to do this everyday is a big baby, na to wear am diaper remain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by obinna58(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2018
CRAP
This is a modern world

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 07, 2018
Mumu girl...that's not the way to keep a man. All you need is that emotional connection. If a man is not connected with you...do all plus bring miss world join, he gonna leave. Btw, why is she not listing how to keep your woman undecided Is it a crime for a man to want to know how she can fall for him...are men not supposed to be chasing us again tongue embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by sexdoll: 4:17pm On May 07, 2018
donbachi:
if u like give am shaolin style,prepare gucci meal served on prada plate.gather ur entire village people to welcome him,prophes how much u love him one a very big billboard bigger than apc and pdp billboards put together,shower praises on him one any social media platform....some men wont marry u.

exactly!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Truckpusher(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Mumu girl...that's not the way to keep a man. All you need is that emotional connection. If a man is not connected with you...do all plus bring miss world join, he gonna leave. Btw, why is she not listing how to keep your woman undecided Is it a crime for a man to want to know how she can fall for him...are men not supposed to be chasing us again tongue embarassed
Chasing you , are you an animal ? grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by sexdoll: 4:19pm On May 07, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
In order to keep a man like me. you must be my prostitute and a good cook! Funny enough only Anambra and Calabar ladies can do that!

are you saying it was a prostitute that gave birth to your stupid son NwaAmaikpe?

No wonder!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Burgerlomo: 4:20pm On May 07, 2018
Every morning doggy is all what I need cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Trippledee(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2018
Ameeboh:
As slave or wetin? You no go go your own work abi you be housewife?

Which work?

Ameebo.......

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by StoryGist: 4:21pm On May 07, 2018
nah chioce

Hot Story: SEX AND FASTING (Episode 1)

As soon as Kehinde left for work, I decided to take his matter to
God in prayer. I went on my knees and was lost in prayer for the
next four hours.
''Father, defend me in my marriage, cast out every demon that
has possessed my husband's heart''. Proverbs 21:1 says, "The
king's heart is in the hand of the lord, he turns it whichever way.
Oh God turn my husband's heart away from sex and all things of
the flesh during these 100 days of fasting, in the name of Jesus.
Towards the end of my prayer, I suddenly got an inspiration
from the Holy Spirit on what to do next.
There was no point trying to tell Kenny he could not have sex
with me, I only had to use wisdom to avoid it by doing things
that will not even get him interested. So I decided not to have my
bath the whole of that day. I knew how much Kenny liked me
bathing and all clean. By the time he got home around 7pm that
day, I made sure dinner was ready. I could not have been more
wrong because another argument ensued as soon as he came in
through the door.
click https://www.storygist.com/2018/05/hot-story-sex-and-fasting-episode-1.html to read more
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by sexdoll: 4:21pm On May 07, 2018
cocoboss:
i am a guy but i will never advice a girl to follow dis step, putting 2 much effort in a relationship make you look desperate,and he might den see u as his puppet,bcus wen men get wat they want and in excess the tend to misbehave

so i will advice a girl to put efforts in a relationship but no in excess.

you're right.

the only girls that will try all those nonsense listed are the girls who are extremely desperate.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by sunjai(f): 4:22pm On May 07, 2018
nonsense! as in house girl?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
Chasing you , are you an animal ? grin
chai...ehen nah; as in deliberate actions to woo and court a lady...are you a learner undecided
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by johnime: 4:24pm On May 07, 2018
If the youths running for Presidency mean well for Nigeria, why don’t they Unite and form one voice (Party) for the youths. Instead of split votes against these big guns who obviously have more influence as of now. Are we even ready for the change? Is one election enough?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by peacengine(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2018
Hahaha grin
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 07, 2018
johnime:
If the youths running for Presidency mean well for Nigeria, why don’t they Unite and form one voice (Party) for the youths. Instead of split votes against these big guns who obviously have more influence as of now. Are we even ready for the change? Is one election enough?
Vote BlaqCoffee109 for President!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 07, 2018
Hotzone:
My housewife material !!
how many yards?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 07, 2018
This only is to-do list for desperate and needy women. It takes 2 parties to make a relationship work...I will spoil you, treat you like a king but you got a role too...am a Queen,treat me thus

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Truckpusher(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
chai...ehen nah; as in deliberate actions to woo and court a lady...are you a learner undecided
cheesy grin

Ok !! Now I know.

People still toast women these days with the heavy presence of runs girls everywhere you go ? tongue tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Truckpusher(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
This only is to-do list for desperate and needy women. It takes 2 parties to make a relationship work...I will spoil you, treat you like a king but you got a role too...am a Queen,treat me thus
What if the man is another Bubu without Aso Rock ? cheesy
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Agybabe(f): 4:43pm On May 07, 2018
Whogoblog:
@APROKOGIRL

Kenyan lady lists out 7 ways to keep a man, says you must give your partner 'doggy style' every morning (See Full list)

A Kenyan lady, Monica Monni Moniree, has listed out 7 ways a woman can keep her man, and one of them, she says is daily 'doggy style' during sex every morning.

Posting to Kenyan popular Facebook group, Kilimani and Nairobi Mums and Dads Uncensored, she wrote: 

'HOW TO KEEP A MAN'

1. Morning before you wake mpe dog style 

2. Wake up, warm his water for showering (if u don't have shower)

3. As he takes his shower be preparing his breakfast, them him dress (In short prepare).

4. Take the breakfast together and see him out.

5. By the time he comes back evening make sure u have cleaned the house, cloths, etc

6. Welcome him with a glass of water when he comes back, prepare supper. Massage him!

7. Be a submissive wife, Never shout at him, Never argue him (Do I say not as I do)

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5225/kenyan-lady-lists-out-7-ways-to-keep-a-man-says-you-must-give-your-partner-doggy-style-every-morning-see-full-list/

Abegiiiiiii
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
What if the man is another Bubu without Aso Rock ? cheesy
He is still a man whichever direction of thought that is cheesy
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
cheesy grin

Ok !! Now I know.

People still toast women these days with the heavy presence of runs girls everywhere you go ? tongue tongue
runs gals you say...and I say to each his own...fuckboys do runs gals, real men do have their preference ya know grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Truckpusher(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
He is still a man whichever direction of thought that is cheesy
Who told you that ?

Sometimes we've got men we actually want to dash to the womenfolk for free. grin

The Kalabaris call them 'iyorobo' woman wrapper cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / My Engagement Is About To Be Broken / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.