Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady (38488 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Only1mi(f): 4:46pm On May 07, 2018
iamJ:
i will dump a mumu girl like that, respect me but dont serve me like a house girl, well i trust intelligent feminist, they will tag this as nonsense, this is for those bread sellers to use

Equality forever, nobody is anybody's boss cool

God bless u o. First of all I leave for work before my hubby. We often get home about the same time. So where will I even start with this list?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
Who told you that ?

Sometimes we've got men we actually want to dash to the womenfolk for free. grin

The Kalabaris call them 'iyorobo' woman wrapper cheesy
shocked Kai, that one nah man!?...no let Urhobo man catch you oh...I no dey dia oh grin
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Truckpusher(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
runs gals you say...and I say to each his own...fuckboys do runs gals, real men do have their preference ya know grin
Hian!! I hope you are aware that 95% of Nigerian men patronizes these runs girls ?

No go die of heartbreak oh. cheesy

Very few men are free from this social palava - If you like go put mind for one boy say na saint him be. cool

I no dey house sha !!
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 4:49pm On May 07, 2018
It almost sounds like a job for an auxiliary nurse at a hospice or an old age home.

"Help him dress"

5 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Truckpusher(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
runs gals you say...and I say to each his own...fuckboys do runs gals, real men do have their preference ya know grin
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Fitnessman(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2018
Omo E get as e be for Kenyan o
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by purples25(f): 4:55pm On May 07, 2018
A man that says he wants to go, will go.

A man that threatens you with leaving will eventually leave.

Real love is unconditional, it asks no favours.

It is servile and undemanding until the end.

Most times it occurs without sexual thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 07, 2018
Lalas247 will you do this for me grin
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by northvietnam(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2018
Tracypacy:
It is sad and also shameful that our so called big igbo artist really don't care about the upcoming artists or try to carry them along in the East,

Kudos to the Yoruba brothers y'all deserve all the accolades.

Nigga RAW did alot for them all but look what they r now doing to others...

Even phyno cant help Storex, instead he dumped her after that bang "local Rapper" with olamide x phyno x reminisce

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by nowpresence(f): 5:01pm On May 07, 2018
are you guys blind. This was obviously sarcasm. she said do as I say not as I do

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:05pm On May 07, 2018
OfficialDad:
Lalas247 will you do this for me grin
Do i look like Ekiete to u grin
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It almost sounds like a job for an auxiliary nurse at a hospice or an old age home.

"Help him dress"
Kenyans expect nothing less
Im not even shocked ... surprised she didnt add more to her useless. List

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by adecz: 5:08pm On May 07, 2018
cool cool cool cool

Once the sex is good,
everything else will fall into place.... wink wink wink

That 'style' is da bomb.. wink wink
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Do i look like Ekiete to u grin

Is it only Ekiete that can do all of this beautiful things?
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:14pm On May 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

Is it only Ekiete that can do all of this beautiful things?
Yes o ... grin
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by WhoBeThisMan: 5:15pm On May 07, 2018
iamJ:
i will dump a mumu girl like that, respect me but dont serve me like a house girl, well i trust intelligent feminist, they will tag this as nonsense, this is for those bread sellers to use

Equality forever, nobody is anybody's boss cool
girl in male Monica alert

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 07, 2018
Whogoblog:
@APROKOGIRL

Kenyan lady lists out 7 ways to keep a man, says you must give your partner 'doggy style' every morning (See Full list)

A Kenyan lady, Monica Monni Moniree, has listed out 7 ways a woman can keep her man, and one of them, she says is daily 'doggy style' during sex every morning.

Posting to Kenyan popular Facebook group, Kilimani and Nairobi Mums and Dads Uncensored, she wrote: 

'HOW TO KEEP A MAN'

1. Morning before you wake mpe dog style 

2. Wake up, warm his water for showering (if u don't have shower)

3. As he takes his shower be preparing his breakfast, them him dress (In short prepare).

4. Take the breakfast together and see him out.

5. By the time he comes back evening make sure u have cleaned the house, cloths, etc

6. Welcome him with a glass of water when he comes back, prepare supper. Massage him!

7. Be a submissive wife, Never shout at him, Never argue him (Do I say not as I do)

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5225/kenyan-lady-lists-out-7-ways-to-keep-a-man-says-you-must-give-your-partner-doggy-style-every-morning-see-full-list/

How to keep a Kenyan man.
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes o ... grin

Chai, and i was preparing the palm wine to come and see your people this Saturday grin .. Now that their daughter said she can't give me the sweet things of life nko? cheesy
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 5:17pm On May 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Kenyans expect nothing less
Im not even shocked ... surprised she didnt add more to her useless. List

Me too. I expected her to say, wipe his ass, bathe & spoon feed him. You might as well go all the way if dressing him is part of the daily routine.

I do wonder if someone like this actually has a man in her life. The behavior is kind of smothering imo. Like a drone, you're hovering above the man, giving him zero breathing space. It makes you wanna swat her like the pest that she is lol.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by wtfcoded: 5:21pm On May 07, 2018
MPE dog style.
cheesy
I like that lady grin grin
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:22pm On May 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Me too. I expected her to say, wipe his ass, bathe & feed him. You might as well go all the way if dressing him is part of the daily routine.

I do wonder if someone like this actually has a man in her life. The behavior is kind of smothering imo. Like a drone, you're hovering above the man, giving him zero breathing space. It makes you wanna swat her like the pest that she is lol.

If she does @bolded then he is most likely cheating on her ..
I’m bored just reading her list of chores wonder how the man will feel ... no excitement nada .. maybe he is an old man cause what man what a boring routine ....

Tomorrow you will read the news that he killed her ... all these submissive ladies that over submit wear me out ...
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by gfreymom302: 5:24pm On May 07, 2018
My dear NLders don't be deceived the said fb acc is owned by a guy.
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:25pm On May 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

Chai, and i was preparing the palm wine to come and see your people this Saturday grin .. Now that their daughter said she can't give me the sweet things of life nko? cheesy
Palm gini grin we drink hard liqour
U better stay in your house .... u know Yoruba ppl no dey take their daughter play tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by bukatyne(f): 5:25pm On May 07, 2018
sexdoll:

are you saying it was a prostitute that gave birth to your stupid son NwaAmaikpe?

No wonder!!!!

He meant the girl must be good, willing and explorative in bed.

That was why he qualified it with 'my'.

Not too hard to decipher.
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by omoadeleye(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Why would I want to 'keep a man'?

Na trophy? undecided

If he wants to 'waka'. . . please, let him feel free. kiss

I cannot be a trophy to any man either.

Too free-spirited for all that craaap o! cheesy

E go wait taya ke! cheesy
My papa nor train me to be 'housemaid in-training-to-be-second-wife' o!

I will even feel extremely irritated if a man does all these for me even as a 'surprise'. angry

That is not what I need from a man. He should not expect such for me either! kiss

If he wants to know what I NEED from him to keep him. . . let him ask me directly.

Kenyan woman don tok her own abi? cheesy

sheybe you still enjoy living your father house ni, don't worry, when you reach 50 you will be doing Ultima search for a man
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 5:27pm On May 07, 2018
Lalas247:

If she does @bolded then he is most likely cheating on her ..
I’m bored just reading her list of chores wonder how the man will feel ... no excitement nada .. maybe he is an old man cause what man what a boring routine ....

Tomorrow you will read the news that he killed her ... all these submissive ladies that over submit wear me out ...

To be honest, I yawned too. Like, WTF? What will he do for me in return for all that? Staying just doesn't seem like enough compensation for a life as a glorified skivvy.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by gmoni2(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Mumu girl...that's not the way to keep a man. All you need is that emotional connection. If a man is not connected with you...do all plus bring miss world join, he gonna leave. Btw, why is she not listing how to keep your woman undecided Is it a crime for a man to want to know how she can fall for him...are men not supposed to be chasing us again tongue embarassed
I think she is right, most of our girls are dead filthy, they cannot even clean a house properly...
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:31pm On May 07, 2018
See all the things one has to do to keep a man.
So I was born and brought up for men only. Nos man will even enjoy that kind of a woman. Someone who sees his as a diety that must be appeased. No breathing space. So I won't add value to my life cos I need to keep a man. Na wow o. If I must do this to keep a man, then the man is free to go to the moon. Relationship or marriage is not a carrier.
Na wow for this kind people o

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:32pm On May 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

To be honest, I yawned too. Like, WTF? What will he do for me in return for all that? Staying just doesn't seem like enough compensation for a life as a glorified skivvy.

Lmao grin
U damn right ... well we will keep praying for females .. one day this nonsense will stop

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by troy20(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

"Help him dress"
Hey nothing wrong with helping your man button up a shirt sweetie.
Re: 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady by purples25(f): 5:35pm On May 07, 2018
Wizkid came and said........' I will cheat on you if you don't give me...' She gave him her virginity and now wizkid is cheating everywhere and has left her.

Hercules came next and said, ' if you don't give me too, I won't talk to you again. ' She gave him and he disappeared into thin air.

F.Weezy came and said ' you are not so pretty, if you don't give me I will throw you aside and laugh at you ' She gave him, and he left ( wit a light skinned chick) tongue

Jamjam came and said ' open up cuz I'm doing you a favour, I'm too cool for you ' She opened up and now jam jam is with instagram 20 year old hottie

Samuel did not even bother , he just got her drunk, did it and left . ' This old cadaver ' he hissed grin cheesy

Olamide said ' I am a cultist, if you don't give me ..............beware ' so she went there and now Olamide is a pastor and calls her to see if she is ok shocked

Michael Angelo listened to her sad stories and said ' Sorry o, but if all these guys did these to you, why can't I have my own piece of national cake too ' angry So she gave him and he went to date his far junior, Chioma.

So she thought the film was over but nooooooo, noooooo.........iyaff not finish yet o, I swear.

Jim Iyke her online friend said ' I have been loving you for ten years and you refuse to travel all the way to the border to see me, I will leave and block you , you wicked witch ' cry So she travelled to Cotonou and swam seven seas to see Jim Iyke and open leg, but alas , after the sex and she got back home, Jim Iyke started forming for her and blocked her( chai )

Now look, this super story is what will happen to you if you keep going to somebody that is not settled in their soul to stay with you.

Ladies....

Carry on grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.