Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (6127 Views)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Mcbussy(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2018
tee59:
Simple common sense u lack. Why not ask ur mama d age she got married.

Obviously dis bae is above 28 and single....this is real "Ctrl P" grin

Don't mind d op and his supporters. They're not serious. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Countersam(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
In a society like Nigeria where girls have turn relationship to business of exchanging pussy for money, at 28 and above an average Nigerian girl must have bleep more than 10 guys considering how they start dating at 14years, 14-28 is 14 years difference.How many ladies can keep her body whole for 14years? impossible notwithstanding at 28 their beauty is already fading with heavy make-up, push up bra, extremely tight pant to display curves and use of alum to tight pussy and countless abortions.

Guys please don't go for damaged goods you deserve better, no girl is born damage but most use themselves to get materials gains and money.

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by oshe11: 9:27am On May 08, 2018
daharry:

boss boss wic formula did u apply i need to use it in my calculations
Na ALGIRLY FORMULAcheesy
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Michelle55: 2:02pm On May 08, 2018
justtoodark:

oyyy...stop damnit....this numbers is giving me headaches.....

chaiii...thats why i left romance section....you people talk of ridiculous things.....
Lolssssss. sorry, just manage ok
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by FrankLampard: 2:04pm On May 08, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
You were deceived into thinking you disvirgined her, just one of their ways grin

lol. I am not a kid.
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by HOLYDICK(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2018
tee59:
Simple common sense u lack. Why not ask ur mama d age she got married.

I only asked a question which u answered me with insult... And your saying SIMPLE COMMON SENSE I LACK grin
So tell me BETWEEN YOU AND I WHO LACKED COMMON SENSE HERE
I guess ur common sense disappear after u don pass 28..lol

1 Like

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:30pm On May 08, 2018
deransom:
At that age I think a girl is more mature to handle her home rather than looking back to her pass of how many guy laid hands on her. Most of the once below that age seems to be confused and are being taken advantage of even in their husbands house, because most of them seems not to understand what marriage is all About. Body count is not all, peace of mind is all that matters.
M,sorry for u,people like u normally end up with ladies who's body count is as high as 40 & u say peace of mind is all that matters. honestly I don't really know how some guys normally end up with ladies who's body count is unimaginable & still go ahead to console themselves with unreasonable peace of mind. I think low self esteem has a lot to do with this.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by deransom(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
M,sorry for u,people like u normally end up with ladies who's body count is as high as 40 & u say peace of mind is all that matters. honestly I don't really know how some guys normally end up with ladies who's body count is unimaginable & still go ahead to console themselves with unreasonable peace of mind. I think low self esteem has a lot to do with this.
Lol he said low self esteem! My brother if you like get married to a Virgin that does not have the fear of God in her, you neighbors will be the one to tell you the story when you're not around even away. You need to understand that the fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom, the worst of the girls that you can imagine when they come with an encounter with the word, everything about them change. And life open up for them. Be careful who you choose for a life partner. It not about body count, there have been cases of women with no tube in their body yet themy give birth, which is worse be careful once more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator / DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help / My I.t S£x-capades ….. (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.