Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator (6133 Views)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Fellow nairalanders how una dey. sure you re not bored with some of the gists were re reading on this plaform of recent. Sometimes wished God never gave Eve to adam as his help mate but who am i to question the Almighty God that knoweth everything.

Right now am so devastated and confused and reason is stenmed from the fact that my fiance is no longer satisfied with my massive 9" drilling pipe that is capable of drilling any oil well no natter how wide or deep.

The kinda of work i do is the type that takes me far. as a certified mariner, i travel a lot and most of the times am always outside the shores of nigeria. Just recently i returned back home un announced. What i saw when i stepped into my bedroom was unimaginable. i caught my fiance in the act of drilling her "oil well" with an electrical vibrator.

Most of you guys reading my post right now may have different opinions as to why i should not kick her out of my life for this dirty act but candidly i feel like a lesser man right now because my girl has never for a day complained that am not able to take her to the pleasure land rather she is always perplexed after every "fellowship" we had. Therefore it beats ny imagination that she could get herself involved with a vibrator

I have not decided yet on wether i should let her go or stay but of a truth, its a slap on my joystick for having a rival. Your candid advice will be of great help to stabilize my waving thinking on this issue thanks friends.
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
No pics
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Ufranklin92(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
What's the size of the vibrator and what's the size of you D,make I know how I dey take advise you na

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Because you are always away, what will you expect? she needs constant drilling and the vibrator is doing that in your absence

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by highqueen(f): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
atleast,she didn't cheat with another guy.
she was faithful to you with a dìldo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by pyyxxaro: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
At least u didn't catch her with another man, u shud be happy at least

When she's not home , buy Cameroun pepper and Tatashe

Grind it , the soak the vibrator inside

When next she uses the vibrator to rub her kpekus , the whole kpekus wud be on fire for like a week

Thank me later cool

Just get yourself a Sex Doll

Name it Rihanna

cry

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by edimolu(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
ungrateful dolt!!!
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by dumininu01(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
huh cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by IamLEGEND1: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
I don't know if being this slow is just a phase or a full-time thing....
If this is just a phase then i guess it'll pass but in the event that this is your natural state....... then there is no helping you.
It'll probably be best if you dumped her and found another girl, preferably someone who has been genitally mutilated.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by uboma(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
The op is infringing on the privacy of his babe.

grin
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Lalas247(f): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
This op has lost it sha....
so u enter house see ur wife with vibrator then u came here to cry sad are you OK?

so u want yo kick her out for what exactly ....

poor lady is missing ur so called 9" deek that doesn't satisfy her Instead of her to cheat like most would she got a toy .....

my friend u should be happy ....

pls don't quote me.... I'm weak

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by AuntyAmope(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
My fellow NLers, is there a case here??!!! angry angry angry

A slap on ur joystick abi? Let ur joystick fight back na angry

By the way bro, you talk too much. My 1kobo
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by tiffanyfan(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
I don't know why you are complaining, thank God its a Love Machine and not another guy
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
igwegeorgiano:
Fellow nairalanders how una dey. sure you re not bored with some of the gists were re reading on this plaform of recent. Sometimes wished God never gave Eve to adam as his help mate but who am i to question the Almighty God that knoweth everything.

Right now am so devastated and confused and reason is stenmed from the fact that my fiance is no longer satisfied with my massive 9" drilling pipe that is capable of drilling any oil well no natter how wide or deep.

The kinda of work i do is the type that takes me far. as a certified mariner, i travel a lot and most of the times am always outside the shores of nigeria. Just recently i returned back home un announced. What i saw when i stepped into my bedroom was unimaginable. i caught my fiance in the act of drilling her "oil well" with an electrical vibrator.

Most of you guys reading my post right now may have different opinions as to why i should not kick her out of my life for this dirty act but candidly i feel like a lesser man right now because my girl has never for a day complained that am not able to take her to the pleasure land rather she is always perplexed after every "fellowship" we had. Therefore it beats ny imagination that she could get herself involved with a vibrator

I have not decided yet on wether i should let her go or stay but of a truth, its a slap on my joystick for having a rival. Your candid advice will be of great help to stabilize my waving thinking on this issue thanks friends.

You must have been so sneaky to enter the house and she didn't hear you coming

All these fake stories sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Katier00(f): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Seriously? What's wrong with you? Are you not an adult? Why are you thinking this way. You are never around yet you are going mad because of a toy. I think you are not faithful to her, that's why you would sneak into your own home. Now you are thinking of sending her away. Oya na, send her away so that you will get a woman that will read her bible and pray when she is Hot.
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Mohammad0800(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
SO WHAT DO YOU DO TO HER?
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by uboma(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Katier00:
Seriously? What's wrong with you? Are you not an adult? Why are you thinking this way. You are never around yet you are going mad because of a toy. I think you are not faithful to her, that's why you would sneak into your own home. Now you are thinking of sending her away. Oya na, send her away so that you will get a woman that will read her bible and pray when she is Hot.

lol.

The op is being unnecessarily worried.

The important thing is that she didn't cheat on him.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Chuknovski(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
she's probably having her sexual fantasy, don't get borged, just try and know her pleasure point and do her well
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Saff(f): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
The quicker you accept our dildos the better grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Anglojosite7(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Saff:
Is that one your laps i saw on your profile?
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by kunleweb: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
I don't comment on such issues, but you mentioned you were not around and came in unnoticed. You got served mate undecided
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by N0favors: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Saff:

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Donjazzy12(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
igwegeorgiano:

Watch how women , very hypocritical animals are supporting the use of lifeless, bloodless vibrators but the same idiots will turn around and condemn men for using sex dolls!
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
greyham:

You must have been so sneaky to enter the house and she didn't hear you coming

All these fake stories sef
i dont cook up stories man. this is my personal encounter with my woman and of course a guy like you is not ignorant of the fact that the use of vibrators/dildos is rife among women for whatever reason
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Xxx123xxx(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
I don't know if being this slow is just a phase or a full-time thing....
If this is just a phase then i guess it'll pass but in the event that this is your natural state....... then there is no helping you.
It'll probably be best if you dumped her and found another girl, preferably someone who has been genitally mutilated.

...How can you be so smart as to insult and advise someone you barely know in the same sentence. undecided
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Honestly I feel like this is a lie... 9" .....secondly what man minds his woman using a vibrator if he is away .... Normally a guy would be turned on
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by MARX77(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
You just stated that you're mostly out of the shores of Nigeria, you got back and saw your fianceè using a vibrator and you're mad at her? Excuse me, did she cheat on you with a guy...if the answer to that question is no, then go and rest...i bet she tried her best not to cheat on you hence the vibrator. no matter how much you satisfy a woman with ur 20" pole, ur absence would create a vacuum

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by ikemesit4477: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
You should be greatful she use vibrator, and not the other way round! Please OGA if you are back , better go and perform your civic duty and leave us alone mbok!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by fancy4eve(f): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Such lady might go out of her way if opportuned, just talk her into dropping dat idea of Love Machine or 4get about u, cus u can't b sharing her V wit a toy, just negodu, na small small e dey start.
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Diseye29(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Join her n use it together na it's a lot of fun lolzzzz
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by rex444(m): 5:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Oga lie moha moha...abi na chairman dino me-- lie-- ye
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Twoclans(f): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Instead of him to join her ,he is dulling himself . angry

All this Jew boys self .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter / A̶̲̥̅♏ A Virgin / A Nigerian Man Impregnates Mother And Step-sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.