Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (6126 Views)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2018
i believe we still get good girls at that age.no generalise abeg

1 Like

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by omoeko001(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2018
A girl chasing her dreams won't have time for this
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by khiaa(f): 10:53pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:
grin grin grin

Old cargoes will not be happy with this.

But OP, point of correction, a girl of 21 will have already slept with more than 10 men nowadays so how can you use such low figures for a 28 year old that must have seen it all?

I say 300 men multiplied by an average of 5 bleeps each is a more realistic figure.

That equals 1500 rounds of sex. Yet the pussy somehow remains between their thighs and doesn't tear off or fall to the floor.

God is truly an amazing creator!

LMAO @ fall to the floor. grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by daharry(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2018
oshe11:
Multiplied by 5shocked

Like she dated each of them for a week?

Do you know how many times girls sleep with their bf expecially during their uni days?

Some do it twice daily sef.....

thats 2 × 20days(minus rest days n period days) × 4months × 2semester × 4years = 1,280(for 1 guy oo)

***Minus her side boos oooo
Not to talk of before and after Uni(some started during sec skul ooo)

Their average body count cnt be calculated

If na by body count men go take marry then we shud just remain single

***even our diick gt body countcheesy

Dats why some don bend like walking stick handlegrin
boss boss wic formula did u apply i need to use it in my calculations

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by FrankLampard: 10:57pm On May 07, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
In a society like Nigeria where girls have turn relationship to business of exchanging pussy for money, at 28 and above an average Nigerian girl must have bleep more than 10 guys considering how they start dating at 14years, 14-28 is 12 years difference.How many ladies can keep her body whole for 12years? impossible notwithstanding at 28 their beauty is already fading with heavy make-up, push up bra, extremely tight pant to display curves and use of alum to tight pussy and countless abortions.

Guys please don't go for damaged goods you deserve better, no girl is born damage but most use themselves to get materials gains and money.

I confidently tell you that I have disvirgin a girl who is 28. She was older than me. But I did it.
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Miffia(f): 11:06pm On May 07, 2018
FrankLampard:

I confidently tell you that I have disvirgin a girl who is 28. She was older than me. But I did it.

Point of correction

*deflower, not *disvirgin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by LordsApostle: 11:50pm On May 07, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
In a society like Nigeria where girls have turn relationship to business of exchanging pussy for money, at 28 and above an average Nigerian girl must have bleep more than 10 guys considering how they start dating at 14years, 14-28 is 12 years difference.How many ladies can keep her body whole for 12years? impossible notwithstanding at 28 their beauty is already fading with heavy make-up, push up bra, extremely tight pant to display curves and use of alum to tight pussy and countless abortions.

Guys please don't go for damaged goods you deserve better, no girl is born damage but most use themselves to get materials gains and money.
very true, I'm with u on this. Very very true...
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by delkuf(m): 12:39am On May 08, 2018
You are funny. Am being laughing since. But come oooo, there are girls in my area, that were disciplined at the of 14-15 years, how do you calculate that
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by damtan(m): 1:27am On May 08, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

Simple subtraction, you no sabi and you're here advising guys.
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by tgmservice: 6:38am On May 08, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
In a society like Nigeria where girls have turn relationship to business of exchanging pussy for money, at 28 and above an average Nigerian girl must have bleep more than 10 guys considering how they start dating at 14years, 14-28 is 12 years difference.How many ladies can keep her body whole for 14years? impossible notwithstanding at 28 their beauty is already fading with heavy make-up, push up bra, extremely tight pant to display curves and use of alum to tight pussy and countless abortions.

why u so frustrated am sure say girls always reject u and u are still a virgin
sorry o i feel ur depression pm me so i can arrange a girl for u
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:43am On May 08, 2018
This is just an attention seeking thread
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2018
FrankLampard:

You were deceived into thinking you disvirgined her, just one of their ways grin
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:00am On May 08, 2018
Miffia:

Point of correction

*deflower, not *disvirgin
Mr Oga, check your dictionary before you display ignorance here.
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by deransom(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2018
At that age I think a girl is more mature to handle her home rather than looking back to her pass of how many guy laid hands on her. Most of the once below that age seems to be confused and are being taken advantage of even in their husbands house, because most of them seems not to understand what marriage is all About. Body count is not all, peace of mind is all that matters.
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by ayaomen(f): 7:08am On May 08, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Why do you girls get abusive when the truth hit you?
this is obviously not the truth, this can't set you free.
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by zomoears(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
In a society like Nigeria where girls have turn relationship to business of exchanging pussy for money, at 28 and above an average Nigerian girl must have bleep more than 10 guys considering how they start dating at 14years, 14-28 is 12 years difference.How many ladies can keep her body whole for 14years? impossible notwithstanding at 28 their beauty is already fading with heavy make-up, push up bra, extremely tight pant to display curves and use of alum to tight pussy and countless abortions.

Ur reasonin is warped. Your maths is worse...

14-28yeaars is 12 yrs?
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by zomoears(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

Ur reasoningis warped. Your maths is worse...

14-28yeaars is 12 yrs?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by gonkin(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2018
I have seen 16 years that has slept with over 50 guys. And thats the one we saw. Penis made her pretty now she's probably 21 and looks 30. Olympus has fallen and she looks like my elder sister.
All those pills they take and harsh cream the use got them going red then black.
So never judge a girl thats above 28 cuz at that age a girl is more matured to handle a home any girl that's not is probably possessed

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by tee59(f): 7:39am On May 08, 2018
HOLYDICK:

You don pass 28 abi?? grin
Simple common sense u lack. Why not ask ur mama d age she got married.
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2018
tee59:
Simple common sense u lack. Why not ask ur mama d age she got married.
look at this mannerless hoe insulting someone's mother, #50 pussy prostitute.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by darlingnuel(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2018
So who will marry them? 28 isn't bad for marriage, even 30. You might worry about 35. There are very good girls who are above 28. Being above 28 and female isn't a curse. If she's got good attitude, she's good to go, ber age notwithstanding!
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Divay22(f): 7:48am On May 08, 2018
Na wa o sad
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by tee59(f): 7:58am On May 08, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Why are you attacking the messenger prove the message is wrong, no you can't, its the truth and I know it hurts. Don't blame anyone or insult anyone because you couldn't keep your legs closed.
So in your entire fucking life, so all ladies are the same? Your point here is baseless. Ur reasoning faculty is below average. U need to reset ur brain about life. I know you are pained but you still need to keep wateva ur problem is to urself. Better examine ur life.
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Ifakiland(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2018
Pele girls don do u strong thing....lolzzzz
Point of correction, I met a girl of 20 who's hiv+ and has a body count of 15....and I know a girl who's 28 and has a body count of 1 (me)

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2018
I totally disagree with you...don't you hv sisters or cousins who are above 28yrs? dat means they will not get married again, abi? my guy, it depends on God and not age...,my mum married at the age of 32 and today had 7 lovely stars who are all graduates and the ladies among us, all married....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Meetleader: 8:15am On May 08, 2018
Not cool
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2018
tee59:
So in your entire fucking life, so all ladies are the same? Your point here is baseless. Ur reasoning faculty is below average. U need to reset ur brain about life. I know you are pained but you still need to keep wateva ur problem is to urself. Better examine ur life.
Lwkm when it comes to prostitution all girls are not the same but other things they are the same.
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by prityego: 8:47am On May 08, 2018
This one has a long way to go. www.schoolcrayon.com
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by mikejj(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2018
oshe11:
Multiplied by 5shocked

Like she dated each of them for a week?

Do you know how many times girls sleep with their bf expecially during their uni days?

Some do it twice daily sef.....

thats 2 × 20days(minus rest days n period days) × 4months × 2semester × 4years = 1,280(for 1 guy oo)

***Minus her side boos oooo
Not to talk of before and after Uni(some started during sec skul ooo)

Their average body count cnt be calculated

If na by body count men go take marry then we shud just remain single

***even our diick gt body countcheesy

Dats why some don bend like walking stick handlegrin
. bleep mathematician oshe

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by mikejj(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2018
cheesy grin baba haven read your article bro that's means men should not marry again ko
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by mikejj(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2018
most repantant ashewo turn out to be a good wife...cheesy

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Mcbussy(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
In a society like Nigeria where girls have turn relationship to business of exchanging pussy for money, at 28 and above an average Nigerian girl must have bleep more than 10 guys considering how they start dating at 14years, 14-28 is 14 years difference.How many ladies can keep her body whole for 14years? impossible notwithstanding at 28 their beauty is already fading with heavy make-up, push up bra, extremely tight pant to display curves and use of alum to tight pussy and countless abortions.

And I don't expect any sane man to reason like dis grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) / Boy Takes His Dad Pill Thinking It Was Sweet Only For Him To Get Strong Erection / When He Or She Calls You Names Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.