Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) (32505 Views)

Rigging Kano Election May Set Nigeria On Fire, Babatope Warns INEC / Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off / 2018 PDP Governorship Rally In Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Nnamsoasuquo: 8:56am On May 08, 2018
Pray it will not end in deadlock, God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Mogidi: 9:01am On May 08, 2018
I sure hope it's free and fair, let's show APC how to conduct credible election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by ajeleseujn(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2018
I just have this feeling that this election won't favour Fayose and his puppet (eleka). Dayo Adeyeye is winning this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by spencekat(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2018
engineerboat:
As it stands, tommorrow PDP Primary will be between

1. Prof. Olusola Eleka (Current Deputy Governor)

VS

2. Prince Dayo Adeyeye (Former Minister and PDP Spokesperson)

As Princess Olujimi Steps Down for Prince Dayo Adeyeye
The incumbent Deputy Governor will definitely emerge victorious.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by topearos(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2018
Who ever will make Ekiti great again will emerge, irrespective of his political party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Yankiss(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2018
senatordave1:

Violence in mostly pdp controlled states? I think that violence is a good sign.it shows that theres more competition for delegates and resistance to imposition.the best way to resist political impisition is forcefully because we know that the appeal panel and other authorities will never do anything about it.finally,who ever emerges wont be able to withstand the incoming apc candidate.again,am thinking ap deliberately sabotaged the primaries to see who pdp would from.its just my subjective opinion.

Your views are off the cuff, sorry! Violence is never a good sign. The reign of impunity ought to be checked. On the one hand you were saying that violence was a good tool in stopping imposition. On that side you were insinuating that APC deliberately sabotaged their own primaries to see who PDP would field. Haba Why not they fix their Primaries after PDP's if that was the case.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by gurunlocker: 9:14am On May 08, 2018
One prayer APC and NL BMCs will be praying is for the exercise not to be successful like theirs....

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by ArmedRobber: 9:17am On May 08, 2018
enlady:
What nonsense are you writing? Are Oyo, Bauchi, Imo that witnessed violence PDP controlled states? It's time for APC supporters to respect themselves.

sorry there was no blood sucking violence in oyo imo and bauchi rather than disagreement which is expected.

we saw the pics of how apc member was murdered in pdp controlled states.

ekiti

delta

rivers state

in akwa ibom a member of apc head was broken by thugs leaving him in pool of blood.

all the thugs are pdp handwork to disrupt apc Congress election

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Smartyash: 9:24am On May 08, 2018
Good one for PDP, i see they are putting their house in other meanwhile APC is on the rampage. Politics is such a beautiful game.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by abbeyty(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2018
Imagine these politicians can devote just 5 percent of energy devoted on elections on good governance Nigeria would have been more developed than USA and UK put together.
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 08, 2018
Prince Dayo Adeyeye is winning!!! He is from Ise-Ekiti, my hometown.
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Torylanez(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2018
enlady:
What nonsense are you writing? Are Oyo, Bauchi, Imo that witnessed violence PDP controlled states? It's time for APC supporters to respect themselves.

and Ekiti, rivers are APC controlled states Abi
ode
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2018
ArmedRobber:
sorry there was no blood sucking violence in oyo imo and bauchi rather than disagreement which is expected.

ekiti

delta

rivers state

in akwa ibom a member of apc head was broken by thugs leaving him in pool of blood.

PDP disrupt Imo right

Ogun violence was also pdp work

Adamawa crisis was also pdp

Ondo apc crisis was also pdp.

Get out with your lies jare.

A n soro gidi o paro kiri

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2018
Delegates Are by now arriving the centre Ahead of 10am Accreditation As Gov Okowa to Conduct Free and Fair PDP Primaries In Ekiti State.

A total of 2,092 delegates are expected to take part in the gubernatorial primary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to choose its flag bearer among the three contending candidates.

Out of this, there are 1,585 statutory delegates while elected national and ad-hoc delegates total 491.

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state is heading the primary election committee while its National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus is to head the primary appeals committee which will begin seating on Monday.

All members of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party are also members of the appeals committee.

A total of 51 persons who had been elected as delegates from various local governments were withdrawn from the delegates’ list because they are government officials who did not resign their appointments before contesting.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by johnnyvid(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2018
ajeleseujn:
I just have this feeling that this election won't favour Fayose and his puppet (eleka). Dayo Adeyeye is winning this.
lol I laugh in Swahili, eleka will win massively and convincely in the primary election.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2018
Governor Okowa making sure all things are put in right shape

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2018
Delegates in their LGA and ward Ankara

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by ArmedRobber: 9:46am On May 08, 2018
engineerboat:

PDP disrupt Imo right

Ogun violence was also pdp work

Adamawa crisis was also pdp

Ondo apc crisis was also pdp.

Get out with your lies jare.

A n soro gidi o paro kiri
show us the violent or blood scenes in the state you listed .

at least we all saw the apc members murdered in pdp states and the one left in pool of blood with broken head.
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by LZAA: 10:00am On May 08, 2018
Shalomc:

LOL... Cc Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3
grin grin

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by lakesider(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2018
See governors who have not paid salaries driving helicopters about. When the police , fire service and ambulance have no helicopter ....
This system is not working simple

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Ayed44: 10:15am On May 08, 2018
senatordave1:

Violence in mostly pdp controlled states? I think that violence is a good sign.it shows that theres more competition for delegates and resistance to imposition.the best way to resist political impisition is forcefully because we know that the appeal panel and other authorities will never do anything about it.finally,who ever emerges wont be able to withstand the incoming apc candidate.again,am thinking ap deliberately sabotaged the primaries to see who pdp would from.its just my subjective opinion.
Lol. U are funny. U may not know that APC primary in Ekiti is just a formality. Decison has been taken in Abuja long ago that Fayemi is the candidate of APC. So what is in Fayemi that PDP cannot withstand?
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Chukazu: 10:22am On May 08, 2018
senatordave1:

Such hypocrisy
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by enlady(f): 10:25am On May 08, 2018
The original poster I quoted mentioned violence. If you have decided to define the type of violence it is your problem. You should be ashamed of blaming APC internal wranglings on outsiders. This level of blame game is disgusting and SHAMEFUL

ArmedRobber:

ekiti

delta

rivers state

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by stellabassey: 10:28am On May 08, 2018
i wish PDP all the best today , i know they will win by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Raygeorge(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2018
PDP forever , the governor of ekiti state is one of the governor's i respect in Nigeria. I call APC residual party . PDP please show them how to be organised .

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Debazent1: 10:46am On May 08, 2018
Hope it doesn't turn out to be as violent as the one held by the ruling party,wish them well

Ship from USA to Nigeria,check my siggy
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by monimaks: 10:53am On May 08, 2018
All I can see so far is decorum. I hope the "animal "tendencies will not manifest in the delegates when their candidate is not favoured. I think Eleka will win the primary.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by ufuosman(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2018
Apc make una sit down look

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by allisonakogwu23(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2018
WISH THEM LUCK
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Ekiseme(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2018
senatordave1:

it's actually funny, you don't realize how much you always embarrass yourself with all these your useless itk epistles, smh.
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Ekiseme(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2018
Stùpid mura4ker.
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Joshuaamb: 11:11am On May 08, 2018
Abeg tell them make them hear
ufuosman:
Apc make una sit down look

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab / Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.