Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) (32506 Views)

Rigging Kano Election May Set Nigeria On Fire, Babatope Warns INEC / Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off / 2018 PDP Governorship Rally In Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by tuniski: 10:32pm On May 08, 2018
senatordave1:

If you expand your political memory and horizon well,you will recall that you and others claimed and boasted that pdp will win ondo and edo states but here we are.a quick reminiscence will show you that same political dynamics that existed in ondo exists in ekiti now.pdp had few primary candidates in ondo while apc had legions.prof eleka would end up like jegede.
I repeat heal thyself from fixation. Politics is dynamic and flows with the present undercurrents. PDP lost in Edo and Ondo during their crisis of leadership. Now as a united and resurging front, they will not only thrash APC in ekiti and Osun, they will thrash buhari Next year. Those are the current realities!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by tuniski: 10:36pm On May 08, 2018
senatordave1:

I think i know politics far more than you when it concerns the west.i can vividly recall that you and engineer boat claimed pdp will win ondo and you have come again with ekiti.if you really know south west politics,you dont need rocket science to know that pdp is very very weak in that region.
That is naive of you! PDP is strong in all regions of Nigeria. The disastrous showing of buhari is a major minus for the apc unlike when he was the challenger dressed as messiah. Eyes don clear even inn kano He can't win by landslide like 2015!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2018
senatordave1:

I think i know politics far more than you when it concerns the west.i can vividly recall that you and engineer boat claimed pdp will win ondo and you have come again with ekiti.if you really know south west politics,you dont need rocket science to know that pdp is very very weak in that region.Infact,if you rewatch the video of that apc botched primaries,you will discover that oni and fayemi sat together during the whole skirmish.feelers have it that both have an agreement to support whoever wins between them.moreover,tinubu and osoba are now meeting with all the aspirants.
I said It again categorically that you don't understand how politics is been played in South west states. I supported Aketi of Apc cos' of his experience in law sector. I don't take party serious, but I study the candidates that want to contest in a party. ask engineerboat very well. I analyze everything to him how mimiko puppet son will lose. and at the end he lose woefully. well he has learned from it. I have analyzed countless numbers of elections cos' I understand more about politics. well it will shocked you again that incoming governor elect is professor Olusola eleka. you may argue and order the Fulani herdsmen and underaged voters from the north to cast their votes, they will all fail woefully. professor Olusola eleka under pdp party will surely coast to victory. no doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2018
Thank You everybody, for the time together.

After all said and done

Ekiti PDP Gubernitorial Election Primary Final Result:

TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTES = 1,968

PROF KOLAPO OLUSOLA ELEKA = 1,191

PRINCE ADEDAYO ADEYEYE = 770

VOID - 7

Margin - 421 votes

PROF. KOLAPO OLUSOLA ELEKA is therefore declared as the Gubernatorial candidate of the PDP for the July 14, 2018 Ekiti State Governorship Election.

The Primary was very (1) Peaceful, (2) Matured (3) Orderly an (4) Transparent.

I say Congratulation to PDP, Congratulation to Professor Olusola Eleka.

CC: Johnnyessence

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
senatordave1:

If you expand your political memory and horizon well,you will recall that you and others claimed and boasted that pdp will win ondo and edo states but here we are.a quick reminiscence will show you that same political dynamics that existed in ondo exists in ekiti now.pdp had few primary candidates in ondo while apc had legions.prof eleka would end up like jegede.
even if Tinubu have more God fathers that will help him in dictating who will be nominated,i repeat again, his party Apc will failed woefully. I hope you know that the good people of ekiti, ondo state are not in tune with Tinubu. that's why up till today akeredolu doesn't accept Tinubu as reconciliation chairman. aketi knows who Tinubu is? he was Tinubu lawyer for more than a decade. Apc should forget ekiti and osun state governorship election, pdp candidates will coast to victory. the first victory will start from ekiti till osun state governorship election on September 22.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
even if Tinubu have more God fathers that will help him in dictating who will be nominated,i repeat again, his party Apc will failed woefully. I hope you know that the good people of ekiti, ondo state are not in tune with Tinubu. that's why up till today akeredolu doesn't accept Tinubu as reconciliation chairman. aketi knows who Tinubu is? he was Tinubu lawyer for more than a decade. Apc should forget ekiti and osun state governorship election, pdp candidates will coast to victory. the first victory will start from ekiti till osun state governorship election on September 22.

Tinubu In-law (OLAYISADE) had even been barred as agents from Friday APC Primary
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2018
Waiting for APC emerging Candidate,

1. Osa-Prapra Fayemi or

2. Engr Segun Oni

3. Mr. Ojudu

There Federal Might will Only keep Scattering APC and that to PDP advantage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by enlady(f): 12:11am On May 09, 2018
Congratulations to Prof Eleka and PDP. Hope APC is taking political notes on how to organise peaceful primaries cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:44am On May 09, 2018
engineerboat:

1. Osa-Prapra Fayemi or

2. Engr Segun Oni

3. Mr. Ojudu

they are already scattered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by johnnyvid(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2018
ajeleseujn:

Ok sir. We will see
yes, I will post the results here by the grace of God.
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
they are already scattered.
That was how they were scatterred during the ondo apc primaries if i recall.
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2018
engineerboat:

1. Osa-Prapra Fayemi or

2. Engr Segun Oni

3. Mr. Ojudu

All the primaries you reported live,apc ended up winning the main election so go on.
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2018
tuniski:

I repeat heal thyself from fixation. Politics is dynamic and flows with the present undercurrents. PDP lost in Edo and Ondo during their crisis of leadership. Now as a united and resurging front, they will not only thrash APC in ekiti and Osun, they will thrash buhari Next year. Those are the current realities!
Is it with atiku,lamido or dankwamo that cant win their states or with who?
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I said It again categorically that you don't understand how politics is been played in South west states. I supported Aketi of Apc cos' of his experience in law sector. I don't take party serious, but I study the candidates that want to contest in a party. ask engineerboat very well. I analyze everything to him how mimiko puppet son will lose. and at the end he lose woefully. well he has learned from it. I have analyzed countless numbers of elections cos' I understand more about politics. well it will shocked you again that incoming governor elect is professor Olusola eleka. you may argue and order the Fulani herdsmen and underaged voters from the north to cast their votes, they will all fail woefully. professor Olusola eleka under pdp party will surely coast to victory. no doubt.
Can you mention the factors needed in winnig elections and tell me which party it favours most? Also mention what made fayose win in 2014.
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Can you mention the factors needed in winnig elections and tell me which party it favours most? Also mention what made fayose win in 2014.
you don't have to know the factors now. till July 14.
Re: Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2018
senatordave1:

That was how they were scatterred during the ondo apc primaries if i recall.
yes and aketi won the primary election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab / Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.