Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend (1733 Views)

Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by indie22(f): 10:13am On May 22, 2010
Caparzo:

yeah, d joke is not for d sane. . . . tongue tongue

huh?, watever!
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by iice(f): 2:22pm On May 22, 2010
Faher:

When will you ever post something that someone besides you can understand?

Don't tell me you don't understand grin
I provide necessary service to society. Get those dead brain cells to show a spark tongue
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2010
iice:

Don't tell me you don't understand grin
I provide necessary service to society. Get those dead brain cells to show a spark tongue

They're not that tough to figure out, iice tongue

I just don't need/want to spend 30 seconds looking at your one-line post before understanding it cheesy
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by iice(f): 4:25pm On May 22, 2010
Faher:

They're not that tough to figure out, iice tongue

I just don't need/want to spend 30 seconds looking at your one-line post before understanding it cheesy

Thank you jare tongue Dunno why it's hard for people to figure it out undecided
You're rather spend 2mins on an epistle? grin
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2010
iice:

Thank you jare tongue Dunno why it's hard for people to figure it out undecided
You're rather spend 2mins on an epistle? grin

Uhm, yeah, because it's supposed to be sacred cheesy

But with the rate at which you're going, you'll be writing a book/poem of 'compressed thoughts' soon grin
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by iice(f): 5:04pm On May 22, 2010
Faher:

Uhm, yeah, because it's supposed to be sacred cheesy

But with the rate at which you're going, you'll be writing a book/poem of 'compressed thoughts' soon grin

lol no it's not.
lmao! I'd prolly be the only buyer cheesy
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by yme1(f): 5:42pm On May 22, 2010
let her take a walk before she hits the brick
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2010
iice:

lol no it's not.
lmao! I'd prolly be the only buyer cheesy

Don't be so pessimistic

I'll be sure to buy one so you'd sell 2 copies at least cheesy
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by iice(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2010
Faher:

Don't be so pessimistic

I'll be sure to buy one so you'd sell 2 copies at least cheesy

Thanks. . .2 copies out of say, a hundred ain't bad tongue
How's that for optimistic? cheesy
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2010
iice:

Thanks. . .2 copies out of say, a hundred ain't bad tongue
How's that for optimistic? cheesy

Well optimism is relative. I'm more optimistic (even though I'm just 1% more optimistic cheesy) than you about the sale.
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by iice(f): 6:42pm On May 22, 2010
We'll ride the wave of your optimism then. . .for the sale tongue
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin Who knows, there could be 98 other people like me. That'll make a complete sellout for sure.
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by iice(f): 7:23pm On May 22, 2010
i'm keeping my lips sealed lipsrsealed and defer to you since we're on your wave tongue
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2010
^^^ Nice, Now it's up to me to ensure the wave continues without damping grin. I'll let you know when I've got a proposition of reasonable value cheesy
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by dorben: 7:58am On May 25, 2010
THANKKKKKKKKKKKKK FOR UR ADVIVE
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Carlosein(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2010
^^^They've had the intro, so they shud just go ahead and wed.
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by Moralistli(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2010
This guy na wa for you oooh! You are there asking for sincere advice when you are not anyway far 4rm d gospel truth, If u have,'t understood. see it HERE: tHe FaCt tHaT ShE tOlD yOu AbOuT hEr oThER bOy FrIEnD,,,,,,,,,, Quiet concludes that u gat no lover yet,,,,,,,If u have said dis in d month of April, d months medal ''APRIL FOOL''s 'd have been given to you with holla applause,
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by kobikwelu(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
any man dat demands money from his girlfriend is worse than an infidel

if he demands money now you dudes are single, when you two are marrieds with kids , he would grab your money from you
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by BabaRamo(m): 4:31am On Jun 22, 2010
So, I am supposed to tell you to tell your friend what she should do? What's in this for me? Drop the woman off at my place with one year pay in advance. I'll take care of the rest, Isi Ewu.
Re: I Need A Sincere Advice For My Girlfriend by kobikwelu(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLWWWWKKKMMMDDDD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? / In D Days Of Love Letter Writing When Phones Were'nt Easily Accessible. / My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.