Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (40120 Views)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Houseofglam7(f): 1:34pm On May 08, 2018
Lol
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Facebooker(f): 1:34pm On May 08, 2018
DRY like a non-hornny pussie
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by nathz45: 1:34pm On May 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by darlingnuel(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2018
These memes are on point. Whoever made them is very good.
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by kidman96(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2018
the person who wrote this has never had an unprotected sex...

sweetest thing eeever..

2 Likes

Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by JerryJJZ(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2018
Lol....... Slap that aborts pregnancy Part I.....
Sense will not kill OP
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Sluvist(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2018
Almost the only trending issue of Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Sluvist(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2018
fulkanizers at their best topic again, if not sex issue, relationship matter.
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by austyn0(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Celibacy is heaven, 6 months going with no worries whatsoever, nice memes OP
Can you tell me how it went before these past 6monthsgringrin
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by chukzyfcbb: 1:43pm On May 08, 2018
Very unrealistic.

Human beings have two personalities.
One at a cold state and One at a heightened emotional state.

In a Cold state, you can begin to reason out the consequences of pre-material sex

But in a state of a heightened emotion, You begin to think differently. and not just only in sexual arousal, anger, happiness etc our choices made at this state is totally different than if in a cold state.

Which is why you find out you can promise something ridiculous and expensive when you are in a very happy mode, or promise your girl fake gifts just to satisfy your sexual hunger.

So to avoid being in an emotional heightened state, psychologist recommend that we FLEE from anything that can cause this heightened emotion, which means Flee from Sexual temptations or Flee from things can cause you to Flare up in anger.

#This is what I have learnt from behavioural psychologist, Dan Ariely

3 Likes

Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Millz404(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
FruitCakes:

The topic is 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex.
It's not suppose to make you laugh
The memes were intended to be funny...

2 Likes

Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
Something must kill a man!?
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Biglittlelois(f): 1:45pm On May 08, 2018
austyn0:
Can you tell me how it went before these past 6monthsgringrin

Yes i can, i was'nt single then gringrin
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by higherpower: 1:50pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=67382968]Celibacy is heaven, 6 months going with no worries whatsoever, nice
Any use? After 10 years of intense hitting... 6 months and you are celebrating
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by kmaster007: 1:56pm On May 08, 2018
I confirm that
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Davidson267(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
just 6 months and you can't allow us to hear word.how about been a virgin?
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by OhiOfIhima: 2:01pm On May 08, 2018
Malcolm101:
Bottom line, have quality condom at home.
Bros, Pls mention one or two quality Condom you know that can compete with the feeling of skin to skin action. cheesy
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by austyn0(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Yes i can, i was'nt single then gringrin
And??grin
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by akaahs(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Only 6 months u don dey jump upandown like kangaroo, me na since dey born I no know it taste self
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Praktikals(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2018
Malcolm101:
Bottom line, have quality condom at home.

All this list no go come to mind when you start to suck the booby o.

Make it a habit of using Condom. If she say 'I like SKIN', tell her sey you no dey sell kpomo.
But you and I no say rubber no deh sweet, na. E better make i kuku no do anything, dan to use rubber
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by austyn0(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Bros, Pls mention one or two quality Condom you know that can compete with the feeling of skin to skin action. cheesy
Skin to skin condom.
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Biglittlelois(f): 2:08pm On May 08, 2018
austyn0:
And??grin

Bad mind grin
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by OhiOfIhima: 2:13pm On May 08, 2018
austyn0:
Skin to skin condom.
Confirm, your head dey dere... make I run go find am. hahahahaha. You are wicked bro
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by wizrose(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2018
FruitCakes:

The topic is 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex.
It's not suppose to make you laugh

whatever who cares about unprotected sex. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by austyn0(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Confirm, your head dey dere... make I run go find am. hahahahaha. You are wicked bro
grin
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by austyn0(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Bad mind grin
Nne I am standing on an edge,, like seriously hanging,, yarn me tori nagrin
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by ahamonyeka(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2018
10 is a good question I ask myself whenever I want have it with babe but,you will think of the enjoyment in flesh to flesh and condom.
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by XaintJoel20: 2:36pm On May 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Just six months and you no wan let person hear word.
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 08, 2018
A man who cannot discipline himself to use a condom but is scared or not ready to be a father is not fit to be called a man. He is a pussy. He certainly cannot be trusted.
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by EMMAHOT: 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
Frenchfriez:
A man who cannot discipline himself to use a condom but is scared or not ready to be a father is not fit to be called a man. He is a pussy.
abi.. Then you a diCk sad
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Dafreeguy(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
6 months aint 6yrs..Celibacy aint even an achievement
Re: 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme by Barzinime(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2018
We know the truth but continue grin grin
Biglittlelois:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.