Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nigerian Youths When?;the Earlier, The Better! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths When?;the Earlier, The Better! (375 Views)

Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. / Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths When?;the Earlier, The Better! by Adejoncy01(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2018
It is almost 60yrs that Nigeria got her independence without nothing to show for it.Is it the poor power supply, bad governance,tribalism,sub-standard educational system,poor/no infrastructure,unemployment, abject poverty,human rights abuse etc to mention a few our achievements since independence?Your guess is as good as mine.What are we going to tell the unborn generation if we fail to develop Nigeria in the next decades despite its natural resources and man power?#SHAME ON US!.THEN, WHAT IS OUR PROBLEM? HOW DO WE GO FROM HERE?
*Our major problem is our mindset.Let us change our mentality generally.*Lets change the way we vote political office holders, how? do not vote for a party, religion, region, money or tribe, vote for someone who can deliver to the people at all levels of government.One thing is that, you will see a politician from governor, senator to minister and probably president without delivering anything to the poor masses;YOUTHS VOTE OUT THIS RECYCLED POLITICIANS!-I advocates for a better world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths When?;the Earlier, The Better! by Adejoncy01(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2018
Continuation;
Let us the youth of this country unites.Tolerance of other people indifference irrespective of tribe, religion, values or opinions is key.Then, we should vote for youth that have what it takes to pilot the affairs of any level of government.#SHOULD WE NOT BE TIRED OF THIS POLITICIANS THAT HAS TURN POWER TO FAMILY AFFAIR, DRAMA, INHERITANCE AND THEIR RIGHTS?IF WE DON'T DEVELOP THIS COUNTRY, WHO WOULD? -this is my opinion. please share on various social media.incase you want to contact me; geniusadejoh@gmail.com
+2349064198353.thanks
Re: Nigerian Youths When?;the Earlier, The Better! by Adejoncy01(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2018
Please Nairalanders Your Contributions Are Welcome!
Re: Nigerian Youths When?;the Earlier, The Better! by Adejoncy01(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
#2019~OPERATION VOTE OUT RECYCLED POLITICIANS THAT HAS NOTING TO OFFER!
Re: Nigerian Youths When?;the Earlier, The Better! by Adejoncy01(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
r231 freiburger please help push to front page.
Re: Nigerian Youths When?;the Earlier, The Better! by Adejoncy01(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 I think Nigerian youths need to see this!

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Executives Arrive Edo State Friday / TIMELINE: Osinbajo Speaking On Insecurity, Herdsmen-farmers Killings / FG Declares Tuesday, May 29th Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.