Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... (1794 Views)

What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by SEYILIGHT(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2018
I have a girlfriend or should I say I think I have a girlfriend, she's a student of one of the universities in the south south region. The problem now is, she's still in touch with her ex...

The guy is a native of the town in which their school is located, the guy is an alumnus of the school. She told me they are just friends now and that they are only close. The problem now is that she sleeps in his house(though she claims the guy is staying with his cousin). Lest I forget, she has slept with him several times: twice before they started dating and numerous times when they started dating.

She's denying me sex now because she thinks it is a sin, what do you suggest nairalanders?
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by onecornerboy(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2018
FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND SHE IS INTO HER EX...JUST STEP BACK TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCHES HEART
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by zyzxx(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2018
Fff
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by Kooldon(f): 9:08pm On May 08, 2018
You Asked And Answered The Question Yourself. This Is What We Called "Abandon Ship" Run For Your Life Now That You Have Legs.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2018
You don't know how to lie bro
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by SEYILIGHT(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
You don't know how to lie bro

Of course I don't....
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2018
SEYILIGHT:

Of course I don't....
so why lying to us especially me
why bro?

1 Like

Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by cyndy1000(f): 9:34pm On May 08, 2018
Just consider her as an Ex. cos she is really into her ex. I don't see reason why she will leave her Lodge or flat n go sleep in her ex house.
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 08, 2018
SEYILIGHT:
I have a girlfriend or should I say I think I have a girlfriend, she's a student of one of the universities in the south south region. The problem now is, she's still in touch with her ex...

The guy is a native of the town in which their school is located, the guy is an alumnus of the school. She told me they are just friends now and that they are only close. The problem now is that she sleeps in his house(though she claims the guy is staying with his cousin). Lest I forget, she has slept with him several times: twice before they started dating and numerous times when they started dating.

She's denying me sex now because she thinks it is a sin, what do you suggest nairalanders?

Women. grin grin
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by SEYILIGHT(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
so why lying to us especially me why bro?
Stop being sarcastic, I'm around 30, this is my life we're talking about...
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by SEYILIGHT(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Women. grin grin

what surprises me is that her attitudes towards the situation, she has this kind of confidence that she's on her right.
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by naijaboiy: 10:20pm On May 08, 2018
Oga you don't have a girlfriend grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by lenghtinny(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Women. grin grin

I just weak cheesy

I don't blame them, I blame the simpletons that indulge them in their stupid games angry
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by lenghtinny(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2018
You are not in a relationship angry...

1 Like

Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by Apina(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2018
SEYILIGHT:

Nothing confusing about your story, you agreed to be her bitch undecided

1 Like

Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by dollyjoy(f): 10:34pm On May 08, 2018
Op you dull sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by AK6464(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2018
Lol, you're more ex than the guy you're calling an ex

4 Likes

Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by Marshalxv(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2018
As it is now bro, you're currently her ex

"she's denying u sex now cuz its a sin"
Lol, obviously u didn't meet up with her standards in the other room so she's back into the arms of her rider "ex"

That guy is obviously doing gymnastics on ur babe, Just count ur loses and move on
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by Okewa(m): 1:14am On May 09, 2018
Are you sure you are a man?.....oga you are not fit to be called one
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by tenmariner: 4:36am On May 09, 2018
SEYILIGHT:

If I advice u, there is a huge tendency u won't buy the advice. Write this somewhere in your Jotter; "U CANT LOVE AND BE WISE AT THE SAME TIME"
Oga they are both dating and u are just a passer by
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by Nobody: 7:42am On May 09, 2018
Living in the same house with an ex is not ok..op you better look for your black goat in the day time tongue

1 Like

Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by SEYILIGHT(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Living in the same house with an ex is not ok..op you better look for your black goat in the day time tongue

Thanks
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by SEYILIGHT(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2018
Marshalxv:
As it is now bro, you're currently her ex

"she's denying u sex now cuz its a sin"
Lol, obviously u didn't meet up with her standards in the other room so she's back into the arms of her rider "ex"

That guy is obviously doing gymnastics on ur babe, Just count ur loses and move on

She has not even seen my performance!
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by SEYILIGHT(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2018
AK6464:
Lol, you're more ex than the guy you're calling an ex

Chai!
Re: She Has Caused Confusion In My Life... by SEYILIGHT(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2018
onecornerboy:
FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND SHE IS INTO HER EX...JUST STEP BACK TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCHES HEART
okay ma

(1) (Reply)

How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House / my sex style is standing what's yours / Man Share Shocking Chat With Abuja Bigbabe Begging him of how to do money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.