Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House (1787 Views)

Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? / No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date While In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House by VondaNews: 6:23pm On May 12, 2018
There are more young adults living with their parents than ever before – but what does that mean if you’re single?

With more young adults living with their parents than ever before, how do you cope if you’re single?

A singing teacher whose name is withdrawn for security purposes is nearly 30, has lived at home for the past nine years and has had her share of awkward encounters.

I’ve had lots of different emotions dealing with the fact that I’m an adult living with my parents she said.

Read the full story here:http://www.vondanews.com/how-i-was-having-sex-and-dating-while-in-my-parents-house/

Re: How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House by olb1: 6:30pm On May 12, 2018
hmmmm undecided
Re: How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House by Itzpetersv: 7:05pm On May 12, 2018
shocked
Re: How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House by VondaNews: 7:46pm On May 12, 2018
I don't think it's proper for people to remain in their parents house especially after graduation.
Re: How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House by Itzpetersv: 7:51pm On May 12, 2018
VondaNews:
I don't think it's proper for people to remain in their parents house especially after graduation.
where should they go?

1 Like

Re: How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House by Olifiz(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2018
Don’t bother to click the link. Story not making sense. Wanted to paste it here but it’s not worth being on nairaland
Re: How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House by Itzpetersv: 8:04pm On May 12, 2018
I've clicked already
the tory make sense
Re: How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House by MARX77(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2018
Itzpetersv:

where should they go?
LMAO, see direct question; I can imagine the attitude with which you typed...
Re: How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House by Kobicove(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2018
After a certain age you need to get your own place...
Re: How I Have Sex And Date While In My Parent’s House by ayazor: 6:22am On May 13, 2018
wink

(1) (Reply)

New Fashion Trend For Nairaland Big Girls / Its Cold And I'm Alone / Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.