Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God (849 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Was The Deity Of Christ Invented At The Council Of Nicea? / Jesus Created The Universe: The Deity Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by erifoski(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2018
Father son and Holy Ghost,3 persons or one?
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2018
One GOD .

1 Like

Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Originakalokalo(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2018
Jesus said that Husband and wife are ONE

We see two persons....

Jesus said he and his father are One.

Yet we see Jesus and the Father and the holy Spirit.

If you glorify Jesus, God takes the glory.

Jesus is the physical image of the unseen father.

Jesus said if you have seen me you have seen the father.

The holy Spirit is the spirit of a spiritual God

These are mysteries that I just understand.

Some concepts might not be entirely clear to us as humans.....

For instance, the concept of eternity is defined by humans as without time.....we have no other explanation for this.

The holy Spirit teaches us mysteries.
He will interpret his words to you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Olifiz(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2018
So becos ur son looks like you and thinks and acts like u even have the same goal together and acts as one so it means your son is u physically abi. So if Jesus is God who now uplifted who n placed who on he’s right hand.

So from ur analysis Jesus is God. Meaning God sent himself to the earth prayed to himself that is in heaven while on earth called himself that was in heaven while on earth Father, then when he rose up n got to heaven He placed himself on a throne by he’s right hand side. Just continue issorite.
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by erifoski(m): 12:05am On May 09, 2018
Well, @ Olifiz. The word of God in 2tim. 3v16 made us to understand that concerning godliness ,it's a mystery. U have to understand it that way. God has the ability to be in more than one place at the same time, I don't think there are three distinct personalities but one God in three offices
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Olifiz(m): 5:50am On May 09, 2018
erifoski:
Well, @ Olifiz. The word of God in 2tim. 3v16 made us to understand that concerning godliness ,it's a mystery. U have to understand it that way. God has the ability to be in more than one place at the same time, I don't think there are three distinct personalities but one God in three offices

So if actually the ways of God is a mystery like u said how come knew exactly the form of God or how did u get to interprete the mystery. At least mysteries are always mysteries.

U used the phrase “I don’t think” meaning u are not sure. Now please go and read Philippians 2:5-11. “5 Keep this mental attitude in you that was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God. 7 No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s form and became human. 8 More than that, when he came as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, yes, death on a torture stake 9 For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground— 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father“. Stop spreading the news that God and Jesus are the same. If the Bible says I and my father are one it’s not a literal statement it’s symbolic.
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Auki: 7:14am On May 09, 2018
A teacher teaches your child but the child didn't understand because what is being taught is sheer mysteries e.g. 2+3=0, or 1+1+1=1.

Will you still furnish your child for scoring F9.

Paganism is always shrouded with mysteries include Roman Paganism (Well packaged as Christianity)

1 Like

Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Auki: 7:23am On May 09, 2018
Your God is ONE God. He has no partner or son

Jesus is God creation just like the Adam(no mother no father)

Only God deserves our worship while Jesus and messengers, like Abraham, Mosses and Muhammad should be respected and obeyed.

The Lord of the Throne is One, so worship Him that is the straight PATH.
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by erifoski(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2018
I haven't said Jesus Christ is God, No, Jesus Christ is the son of God. And remember the scripture that says "unto you is given to understand the mysteries of the kingdom of God". That was Jesus Christ talking with his disciples. Isaiah. 9:6 called him the everlasting father. So mysteries are only revealed to his elect and not everyone.There is nothing like trinity in the Bible. That doctrine came from another gospel. Gal. 1:6
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Originakalokalo(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2018
Auki:
A teacher teaches your child but the child didn't understand because what is being taught is sheer mysteries e.g. 2+3=0, or 1+1+1=1.

Paganism is always shrouded with mysteries include Roman Paganism (Well packaged as Christianity)

Man= body + soul+spirit

This means that,

1= 1+1+1

Apostles of Jesus were Romans Right?

Jesus is Roman?

Isaiah 9 be 6,. " Unto us a child is born,.. he shall be called EVERLASTING FATHER, MIGHT GOD"

This Prophecy was made hundreds of years before JESUS..

A Roman said it abi?

You better repent and be converted.

Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by erifoski(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2018
Man= body + soul+spirit

This means that,

1= 1+1+1

Jesus is Roman?

Isaiah 9 be 6,. " Unto us a child is born,.. he shall be called EVERLASTING FATHER, MIGHT GOD"

A Roman said it abi?

You better repent and be converted. Tank u sir
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by sKeetz(m): 12:48am On May 10, 2018
The confusion in Christendom can makes one's head spin. Christianity like all religion is a fraud that is why they cant seem to get their shit together. The christian bible is fraught with so many contradictions which is evident to the fact that it cannot be inspired by an omnipotent being. The truth is the truth no matter where you go and no matter how many times its put to test. One plus one is two in every part of the world and in every situation unlike religion which takes different forms according to the society and culture one finds himself in.

An omnipotent God wouldn't need corrupt, imperfect mortal to interpret his words. Its all a sham, the perfect mind control tool but religion has outlived its usefulness and should be relegated to the background just like all ancient archaic beliefs. The time is due for reason and logic to take over and we must all be liberated. We owe it to the next generations to come.

1 Like

Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Chiedu4Trump: 2:38am On May 10, 2018
Olifiz:
So becos ur son looks like you and thinks and acts like u even have the same goal together and acts as one so it means your son is u physically abi. So if Jesus is God who now uplifted who n placed who on he’s right hand.

So from ur analysis Jesus is God. Meaning God sent himself to the earth prayed to himself that is in heaven while on earth called himself that was in heaven while on earth Father, then when he rose up n got to heaven He placed himself on a throne by he’s right hand side. Just continue issorite.

Did u not read that in the old testament Jesus is called God and our Father?

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Olifiz(m): 4:08am On May 10, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Did u not read that in the old testament Jesus is called God and our Father?

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So don't u know there's a difference between mighty and Almighty.
Pls read John 5:18; 10:30-33 also read he's reply at john 14:28 there Jesus said the father greater than he is so if Jesus was God himself he wouldn't have said that . Themabove you mentioned was mostly titles. Also read Philippians 2:5-11 it's stated clearly there that Jesus never thoughtful himself to be equal to God while on earth or in heaven . Just calm down and read those bible portions thanks
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by erifoski(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2018
Nothin like three person in one God, that's the doctrine of the nicoliatans which Christ said he hates. That doctrine sprang up from the Roman idolatrous practices and is now widely accepted into the body of Christ. In the beginning it was not so. You can never be see trinity in the Old Testament, not even in the entire Bible. So the question is were did that doctrine emanatd from?, For all those holding to that teaching, remember that "the foundation of God stranded sure", let someone go and find out the meaning of this scripture. Rev17:5
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Chiedu4Trump: 11:57am On May 10, 2018
Olifiz:

So don't u know there's a difference between mighty and Almighty.
Pls read John 5:18; 10:30-33 also read he's reply at john 14:28 there Jesus said the father greater than he is so if Jesus was God himself he wouldn't have said that . Themabove you mentioned was mostly titles. Also read Philippians 2:5-11 it's stated clearly there that Jesus never thoughtful himself to be equal to God while on earth or in heaven . Just calm down and read those bible portions thanks

You really are an amateur bible disputer.

Jesus is almighty!

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty

The Jews wanted to stone Jesus Becos He made Himself equal to God.

Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

The Jews worshiped Jehovah on the Sabbath.
Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath, so it's Jesus that they worshipped.

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Once more for ur amateur mind.

The bible said clearly they the jews pierced Jehovah, who we all know is Jesus.

Zec 12 :10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: [b]and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, [/b]and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son,

I recommend u leave the Jehovah witness cult, their founder was a known Freemason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO2Mg_NBL5Y

1 Like

Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Olifiz(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

You really are an amateur bible disputer.

Jesus is almighty!

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty

The Jews wanted to stone Jesus Becos He made Himself equal to God.

Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

The Jews worshiped Jehovah on the Sabbath.
Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath, so it's Jesus that they worshipped.

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Once more for ur amateur mind.

The bible said clearly they the jews pierced Jehovah, who we all know is Jesus.

Zec 12 :10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: [b]and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, [/b]and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son,

I recommend u leave the Jehovah witness cult, their founder was a known Freemason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO2Mg_NBL5Y

Why not comment on Philippians 2:5-11 stop dodging that bible verse.
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Man= body + soul+spirit

This means that,

1= 1+1+1

Jesus is Roman?

A Roman said it abi?

You better repent and be converted.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Auki: 2:38pm On May 10, 2018
erifoski:

Man= body + soul+spirit

This means that,

1= 1+1+1

Jesus is Roman?

A Roman said it abi?

You better repent and be converted. Tank u sir

1+1+1=1 Doesn't make sense or to any logical human being except Christian and Roman Pagans that deliberately switch off their brain.

What is the use of your brain? Pass school exam only? It seems you don't use it so you don't need it.

I assure you that this horrible idea of God that Christian hold today will crumble.

Your God is One not triune God some perverted Pagan invented.
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Gullah: 2:59pm On May 10, 2018
God the Father, God the Son, God the Spirit, Three in one,
The Blessed Holy Trinity
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by erifoski(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2018
Nothing like God the son and God the spirit please read your Bible
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 10, 2018
erifoski:
Nothing like God the son and God the spirit please read your Bible
don't speak in ignorance.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Acts 13:2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

Can an impersonal force Speak?

Some of you just come out and speak what you don't know.
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by erifoski(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2018
If there's someone who is speaking what he doesn't know, u are the one @ solite3. How long you in your normal senses say there are Three dinstinct personalities in one God, you don't even know the feeling scripture that says "my glory I share with no man" blind theologians just reading the Bible like a plan literature without revelation. One amazing thing is that you don't even know about church history go and find out before u come to a public platform and show ur poor knowledge of God's word. Even the verses that u quoted u don't even know their meanings. Plz go and ask God for understanding
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Nobody: 12:39am On May 11, 2018
erifoski:
If there's someone who is speaking what he doesn't know, u are the one @ solite3. How long you in your normal senses say there are Three dinstinct personalities in one God, you don't even know the feeling scripture that says "my glory I share with no man" blind theologians just reading the Bible like a plan literature without revelation. One amazing thing is that you don't even know about church history go and find out before u come to a public platform and show ur poor knowledge of God's word. Even the verses that u quoted u don't even know their meanings. Plz go and ask God for understanding
Trinity is what the bible teaches. Take the bible the way it is and there is only one conclusion about the Godhead i.e he is a trinue being.
You talk of church history like you know anything about it. Dont come out and mislead people.
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by Chiedu4Trump: 1:48am On May 11, 2018
Olifiz:

Why not comment on Philippians 2:5-11 stop dodging that bible verse.

My guy I advice u leave those Jehovah Witnesses.
As I have shown their was a Freemason.

You need to understand something about the Godhead made up of God the Father, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit!.

Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead[ is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Everything about being God is in Jesus.

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily

That's why the bible who said Jehovah who created all things is actually Jesus.

John 1:10
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Now Mr Amateur bible disputer was it not Jehovah that followed Moses & co in the desert

Exodus 13 (KJV)
21 And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

The bible is clear that it's Jesus that followed Moses & co in the desert !

1 Corinthians 10 (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Please leave Jehovah Witnesses it was founded by Freemasons, here is more proof

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/jw.htm

PS
ON Philippians 2:5-11

Philippians 2:6 says that there Jesus is equal to God the Father and there was nothing wrong for Him to say that!

Philippians 2:6
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Thats why the Jews wanted to stone Him becos Jesus made Himself equal to God the Father!

John 5 (KJV)

17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Now please that above verse John 5:18 is clear that Jesus is equal to God the Father!

Now if u remember they worshiped Jesus!

No wise up and bow the knee to Jesus! cheesy

watch this video and see more evidence that JW are masonic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlYhJTQJiI

Follow this link and see hosea 12:14
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/bi12/books/hosea/12/#v28012014

3 Likes

Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by GoodMuyis(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2018
Auki:

Your knowledge of mathematics is faulty. 1+1+1=1 in Logic or Binary Calculation, and this goes beyond elementary math, same is explanation of Trinity, you do not apply basic knowledge, but link scriptural references
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by erifoski(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2018
It baffles me when supposed children of God who are supposed to be light bearers are now given to heretic teaching. Was God ever three in Israel ?. If he is the same yesterday, today and forever as Heb. 13:8 rightly said, when did God suddenly turn into three persons. Jesus told Philip in John14:11."believe me that I m the father " most of us just hold on to what our preacher tells us and whatever any other Person says will be wrong. The doctrine of Trinity is unscriptural and not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by OneJ: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
The Greek manuscript of John 1:1 transliteration to English reads : "in beginning was the word & the word was with the god and god was the word". In the manuscript , "god " is in small letter. It's a monumental FRAUD by trinitarians to change "god" to big letter "God" to support a man made fallacy. Acts28:6 lends further proof that the Trinity is a fraud . Acts 28:6 & John 1:1 have the same grammatical construction. Indeed the CORRECT. rendition of John1:1 " In the beginning was the word and the word was the god , and a god was the word".
Jesus is NOT Almighty God. (Mark 1:1 ,John3:16. Matt16:13-17. John20:30,31. 1Cor11:3.) "The word was with the god " (that is ,Jesus worked with the Almighty God ,his father, to create the universe. John1:2,3. Hebrew 1:1-3). The son is the image of God ,just as man ,is the image of God. That is he resembles God ,as we humans do too (Ps82:1,6. 1 Cor8:5,6). .
Trinitarians are fraudsters.
This is the proof.
They fraudulently changed 1Tim3:16 to say "God appeared. in the flesh" but the Greek manuscript reads : " He appeared. in the flesh". Worst of all, they changed 1John 5:7. The Greek manuscript reads :" For there are three that testify" but these fraudsters changed it to "there are three that bear record in heaven: the father the son & the holy ghost: these three are one".
The truth is what U research, investigate & discover. The Biblical term "the son of God " is not the same as "God the son"( a term coined by trinitarians but is not found in the Bible). Shalom
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by OneJ: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=Chiedu4Trump post=67458227]

My guy I advice u leave those Jehovah Witnesses.
As I have shown their was a Freemason.

You need to understand something about the Godhead made up of God the Father, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit!.

Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead[ is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Everything about being God is in Jesus.

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily

That's why the bible who said Jehovah who created all things is actually Jesus.

John 1:10
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Now Mr Amateur bible disputer was it not Jehovah that followed Moses & co in the desert

Exodus 13 (KJV)
21 And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

The bible is clear that it's Jesus that followed Moses & co in the desert !

1 Corinthians 10 (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Please leave Jehovah Witnesses it was founded by Freemasons, here is more proof

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/jw.htm

PS
ON Philippians 2:5-11

Philippians 2:6 says that there Jesus is equal to God the Father and there was nothing wrong for Him to say that!

Philippians 2:6
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Thats why the Jews wanted to stone Him becos Jesus made Himself equal to God the Father!

John 5 (KJV)

17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Now please that above verse John 5:18 is clear that Jesus is equal to God the Father!

Now if u remember they worshiped Jesus!

No wise up and bow the knee to Jesus! cheesy

watch this video and see more evidence that JW are masonic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlYhJTQJiI

Follow this link and see hosea 12:14
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/bi12/books/hosea/12/#v28012014

[/quote
The stuff that U posted there is nothing but TRASH. The freemason fraternity issued a well publicized public statement that Mr Charles Russel & his family members were never members of their fraternity.
Besides,Jesus himself never said he was equal with God.Rather, it was the Jews who made that false allegation in other to have a convenient excuse to condemn &execute Jesus Christ .
In Acts 17:29, the word "Godhead" is a fraud in kJV. Rather, the Greek manuscript says "divine being". In similar fashion, John1:1 , 1Tim3:16, 1John5:7. Rev1:18 were fraudulent. insertions in the KJV. (Shove aside prejudice & stubborn pride ,do an investigation & see for yourself)
Where u see am for Bible where Jesus gave his Father power or command, sent God on an errand or God prayed to Jesus ? John1:18,1stJohn4:12.
Those who propagate the fallacy that Jesus is God ,in effect, have denied the Son & the position God's only begotten son occupies in God's arrangement. 1stJohn 2:22,23. 1Cor 11:3. Shalom
Re: What's The Deity Of God, 3 Persons Or One God by 0temSapien: 1:47am On Jun 06, 2018
The gods love forming bond.
Yahweh, Yeshua and Allah have once formed bond millions of years back. Allah was the holy Ghost in those days.
Isis, Ra and El also formed a bond that gave rise to Israel many years back, etc.
Enki, Enli and Anu have also formed bond in the past. Same as Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva.

However, none of these gods is GOD ALMIGHTY. As a matter of fact, God Almighty created all these gods, including Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Truth About The Photo You See Which Are Said To Be Of A Marine Goddess / Could This Be True About Jesus Christ? (pics) / COZA: Leaked Identity Of The Second Woman That Accused Biodun Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.