Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye (55435 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by 2016v2017: 1:25am On May 09, 2018
asawanathegreat:
This man called VP is no longer a pastor but 419 politician
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Dollabiz: 1:36am On May 09, 2018
ohh
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:09am On May 09, 2018
Another piss thread inspired by RELIGION
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by dollarsplenty(m): 2:58am On May 09, 2018
What do you want ? This man has protested and condemned the killings openly. Just few days ago, at opening of deeper life church, he. said the church was under attack and Christians were being persecuted. Abi you want him to confront Buhari and then resign ?

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by anaton(m): 3:47am On May 09, 2018
maybanks:
sometimes i wonder the way some people think. this Henry shield guy is only and trying to use the vice president to gain cheap popularity. his profile on twitter says it all. he is staunch PDP member, a certified wailer, a Biafra fanatic. he is nothing but a coward if he isn't, i challenge that idiot Henry shield to name the parish in which he worship.

He said he worshipped at rccghq for 20 years, abi rccghq dey two?

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by omoelerin1: 4:58am On May 09, 2018
Iolo:
Separation of Religion and Politics. Something most Nigerians like the OP or whoever wrote this is yet to grasp.

We need to decide as a people on what we want. If he's too pro-christian, the muslims will say he's biased. If he's being the politician we actually voted him to be, we change the goal post and then say he's not Christian enough because he's a pastor.

I believe killings should be criminalised whether they are Christians or Muslims involved.
Don't mind people like them.. I have been saying this: There are many Christians in the southern Nigeria who are religious fanatics, they are not different from those Muslims fanatics up north.
They are the one that normally shouting 'Muslims want to islamize Nigeria'. I do shake my head when I hear the statement.

Hmmn. 'islamization' that word was originated and being used in Nigeria alone.
Even the Europeans and Arabs that brought these religions never allow religion to block their sense of reasoning.
Nigerians and religion, yet they remain one of the most corrupt people(both the leaders and the led. Nobody is excluded) on the face of the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Turboking(m): 5:01am On May 09, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]Henry shield[b]Henry shield[/b]Henry shield hmmm that name seems like that of a Rockstar btw I thought Christians are enjoined by churches to become political inclined in recent time due to recent happenings in Nigeria political space,so what is this one saying??

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by obowunmi(m): 5:28am On May 09, 2018
damosky12:
Its sad that politics has served as a medium for people to vent their personal vendettas .

What has pastor Osinbajo done wrong? Has he gone wrong by taking part in politics?

Why the blackmails all because he is a pastor? Must he publicly announce and feign his pains on the sad events that have plagued the country.

Haba! Guys, let's try and blend emotions with reason. We have no clear proof that Osinbajo is apathetic on these issues. Its not until he comes on air to shed tears.

Let's stop the blackmail and slander on the gentle pastor, please.

Let's not discourage Presidential aspirants who are Christians.

You are a scam. Ode
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:36am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
First of all; is your tithe up to date?

good question, see his afro his name suggests that everything about him is fake.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:38am On May 09, 2018
asawanathegreat:
This man called VP is no longer a pastor but 419 politician

as with all rccg pastors, they are notoriously dubious, thats what you re taught at membership class to do anything to bring money to the business sorry church.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fuckerholic(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
First of all; is your tithe up to date?

If it is Islamic matters now you people will need an oath swearing before someone's comment out of your religion's sheer insecurity
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by brainhgeek(m): 5:50am On May 09, 2018
When a christian president was there what did he do let alone a vise president whose role in Nigeria like anywhere in the world is just but ceremonial.
They are toothless bulldogs as long as the president lives or is in the country.
I can bet that Mr. Henry wouldn't have been able to do jack too.
Vice presidents' role all over the world is as silent as morning river. I never knew Algol was Clinton's vice. I still don't know Obama's vice's name till date. Trump's vice will be revealed by google search. Sambo was voiceless during obasanjo's regime the way Jonathan was voiceless during Yaradua's reign.
You can shoot or maime this V.P when he becomes the president and he does nothing.
For all I care, if we as Christians do not stand up as one but keep allowing the 'freeze movement' to tell us how to interpret the bible and rubbish the altars, we wont go far.
I am yet to see Muslims speak up against boko haram the way christians accuse themselves. They will rather keep quite and pray the evil stop rather than publicly castigate their faith. If you have an indignation against your pastor or leader, why not make out a private message to him and vent out your disappointments in a private message rather than empower your foes with your weaknesses. They are men of God means they are first men before the God addition.
Stop rubbishing the altar. Selah!

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 6:09am On May 09, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

Why not ?

I was born into a Christian home.

Secondly, this is Nairaland and not zionemedeland.
[/s]

stop lying to yourself!

no Christian defends foooolani herdsmen against his fellow Christians. you've done that here a number of times without shame. buhariguy, even though he's a zombie like you, always speaks up against the marauding herdsmen.

you're not only a zombie but also a foooolani moooslim fanatic.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by kareemkamil(m): 6:14am On May 09, 2018
Nigerian Christian is another problem to this country.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Omotolatolulope(f): 6:17am On May 09, 2018
Blackmail! Blackmail! Blackmail! All I see is Blackmail. It is a pity that the so called Mr Henry, a so-called Christian for over 20 years has allowed himself to be used, because of peanut and in order for him to gain popularity. My question to him is that is it only Christians that are being killed? Are there not Muslims amongst the victims too? When boko haram was killing in the north, did they separate Muslims from Christians? Arran nonsense! The VP is a man of truth and honour, an anointed one for that matter, and has the interest of every Nigerian at heart.... The thunder that will fire you is doing press up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by motherfucker: 6:19am On May 09, 2018
Johncuppa:
We need to be true and sincere with ourselves for once at least.
What really do you expect the man to do exactly?
To stop the killing? How?
To resign? Will that be a factor to stop the killing?

Does his being silence support the killings?
If he dare talk, they will show him a way out and you people won't still be able to do anything and that will be worse.

Let's just put ourselves into his shoe.
What do we think he should do?
If this is your projection of him then, you and him are not man enough to own the balls in your scrotum.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 6:28am On May 09, 2018
fucktoto:
[s][/s]

stop lying to yourself!

no Christian defends foooolani herdsmen against his fellow Christians. you've done that here a number of times without shame. buhariguy, even though he's a zombie like you, always speaks up against the marauding herdsmen.

you're not only a zombie but also a foooolani moooslim fanatic.

Who cares what a dunderhead thinks?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by zionmede: 6:28am On May 09, 2018
Crafteck1:

U r bitter
No Muslim has a say in Christian matters I think everyone should mind their business.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by zionmede: 6:30am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why not ?

I was born into a Christian home.

Secondly, this is Nairaland and not zionemedeland.
bla bla bla
Focus on the numerous bombings and killings ur religion is causing and leave Christianity alone.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 6:32am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Who cares what a dunderhead thinks?

who expects a foooolani moooslim terrorist to 'care'?

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 6:33am On May 09, 2018
fucktoto:

who expects a foooolani moooslim terrorist to 'care'?

Why are you displaying your selfie?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Mcphamous(m): 6:34am On May 09, 2018
Am not surprise at dis fool who wrote this,because people like you want to gain popularity and you will soon die by the grace of God ,by the way how much were u paid to do this?you and your family will suffer for dis ijn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 6:35am On May 09, 2018
zionmede:

bla bla bla
Focus on the numerous bombings and killings ur religion is causing and leave Christianity alone.

Tell that to your brotherhood.

An irreligious person as no time for your tomfoolery.

Nobody has ever killed in the name of nothing before.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 6:35am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why are you displaying your selfie?

my selfie? grin

look again and tell me that's not what you see when you look in the mirror.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by ejimatic: 6:36am On May 09, 2018
I have just read John 6 :15 and john 17 :14-16. A Christian should not take part in politics in imitatation of Jesus and his Apostles- neutrality is not negotiable for Christians-
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 6:36am On May 09, 2018
fucktoto:

my selfie? grin

look again and tell me that's not what you see when you look in the mirror.

Ashamed you even had to cover your face.

Hehe ugly thing.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by zionmede: 6:36am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Tell that to your brotherhood.
An irreligious person as no time for your tomfoolery.
Nobody has ever killed in the name of nothing before.
bla bla bla bla tell that to a novice on NL Mr alfa
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 6:38am On May 09, 2018
zionmede:

bla bla bla bla
tell that to a novice on NL Mr alfa

Face the topic is Osinbanjo a Muslim too?

grin
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by jeruzi(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2018
Iolo:
Separation of Religion and Politics. Something most Nigerians like the OP or whoever wrote this is yet to grasp.

We need to decide as a people on what we want. If he's too pro-christian, the muslims will say he's biased. If he's being the politician we actually voted him to be, we change the goal post and then say he's not Christian enough because he's a pastor.

I believe killings should be criminalised whether they are Christians or Muslims involved.
Islam is a political movement, take it or leave it.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 6:44am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ashamed you even had to cover your face.

Hehe ugly thing.

is that not how you terrorists dress up when you're about going on your suicide-bombing mission?

head-slammers would do anything for 79 virgins. hórny scallywags!
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Actuarydeji(m): 6:45am On May 09, 2018
lalasticlala:
Henry Shield, a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has said he will petition the General Overseer of the Church, Pastor E.A Adeboye, for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to be removed as a pastor in the church.

Read his tweets:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/henryshield/status/993791565133991936
OP. Redeemed revenue will deplet naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.