Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love (903 Views)

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:12am On May 09, 2018
I met this cool girl recently. I love everything about her, I love the way I feel whenever I talk to.. I'm the hustling kinda guy so I haven't really had time for girls but this girl is different, I make sure I create time for her.. It's like we've known each other for years...
I love her like this but she feels it's too early to fall inlove.. I didn't even remember we just met until she brought it to my notice that we've known each other for just 11 days..
So guys I want know when be the right time to tell a girl u love her?
But no be me tell my mumu heart to fall anyhow na, I just tire.. I don't wanna lose this friendship
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:26am On May 09, 2018
Hormones are bad.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:32am On May 09, 2018
grin

Uuumm..there's no time frame for this. Love develops day by day and it's getting stronger the moment you are with the person u fall in love with... wink

But as she said it's too early to fall in love , i think she was trying to say that she wants to know u more before she can commit..just give her time but it doesn't mean u will have to stop what u feel for her..

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:40am On May 09, 2018
If you profess your love too early to a girl, you WILL end up getting friend zoned.

And na bad market for you be dat
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by OneCorner: 1:58am On May 09, 2018
It takes 3 solid years to fall in love bro.
Scientifically proven oo cool
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by pyyxxaro: 2:01am On May 09, 2018
Depends on how rich the gal's father is undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by lenghtinny(m): 3:02am On May 09, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by lenghtinny(m): 3:04am On May 09, 2018
At first they are always different from other girls until she pour you cold water, then your body go calm down angry

Na initial gra gra mixed with ginger dey worry you angry
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by bottlecap: 3:26am On May 09, 2018
jus t 11 days? there is something you are not telling us.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 09, 2018
OneCorner:
It takes 3 solid years to fall in love bro.
Scientifically proven oo cool
lol... Baba u no get joy o
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 09, 2018
lenghtinny:
At first they are always different from other girls until she pour you cold water, then your body go calm down angry

Na initial gra gra mixed with ginger dey worry you angry
lol... Be like u done get experience scara
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 09, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I don't know about that
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uuumm..there's no time frame for this. Love develops day by day and it's getting stronger the moment you are with the person u fall in love with... wink

But as she said it's too early to fall in love , i think she was trying to say that she wants to know u more before she can commit..just give her time but it doesn't mean u will have to stop what u feel for her..
Thank you... Excluding me, You're the only mature commenter on my thread
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 09, 2018
bottlecap:
jus t 11 days? there is something you are not telling us.
Something like??
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Kingsteve(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2018
There's no bloody time limit for falling in love.
It can happen at the spur of the moment and it can also take a while.
It all depends on the strength of the attraction.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Barzinime(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2018
That you are already talking like this shocked

Dont fall in love!
I repeat do not fall in love!!

Abort Mission

you guys can be romantic but dont put all your heart to it

Dont come back here & be disturbing us about your Armageddon o grin grin
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 09, 2018
Barzinime:
That you are already talking like this shocked

Dont fall in love!
I repeat do not fall in love!!

Abort Mission

you guys can be romantic but dont put all your heart to it

Dont come back here & be disturbing us about your Armageddon o grin grin
lol.. brotherly tell me about ur ordeal
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
Kingsteve:
There's no bloody time limit for falling in love.
It can happen at the spur of the moment and it can also take a while.
It all depends on the strength of the attraction.
Oh mhen.. see men wey know every relationship thing
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Barzinime(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2018
Dont really have, but from what i know, the moment you begin to show too much love to a woman...90% of them starts misbehaving
and some of the stories i have read on NL is nothing to write home about grin

Dont just hurt yourself wink
fighal:
lol.. brotherly tell me about ur ordeal
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 09, 2018
Maybe she think is too early tongue give her more time if only she is not dating someone else tongue
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by SoapQueen(f): 5:48pm On May 09, 2018
2weeks.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 09, 2018
Barzinime:
Dont really have, but from what i know, the moment you begin to show too much love to a woman...90% of them starts misbehaving
and some of the stories i have read on NL is nothing to write home about grin

Dont just hurt yourself wink
thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Former Keke Napep Driver Who Met His Wife On Duty Marries In Style (photos) / Twitter User Reveals His Funny Experience With 2 Cockroaches Having Sex (PICS) / Couple Attempting To Take A Plane Selfie Midair Films A Sextape (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.