Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Someone Tell Me What To Do Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Tell Me What To Do Please (1831 Views)

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours / Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between These??? ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by jasman1: 2:09am On May 26, 2010
she's very high millaged
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by okeyazu: 3:14pm On May 26, 2010
Since she has someone there is no need going on with her, you have your own life to handle tell her off and look 4 ur own.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Nobody: 1:59am On May 28, 2010
@poster
its very simple, the gal considers that you are "worthy" enough to do all the stuff that you guys are doing but NOT worthy enough to taste the forbidden fruit. . . . . . . . she still needs some guy to keep her company thus where you come in and fit perfectly!

she loves that other guy so much that she has vowed no to have any other man taste her forbidden fruit until he comes back. . . . . . . . .its called dedication!

you are, what is commonly known in the street as, a "toto warmer".
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Outstrip(f): 3:54am On May 28, 2010
I think she really likes you but she still feels a sense of responsibility to her other relationship. She has already cheated on the guy anyway so she needs to make up her mind if it is you or the guy. What are your intentions for her though should she choose you. Maybe she is indecisive because she likes you but she is not sure if you are looking for a commitment
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by rapstar: 9:18am On May 28, 2010
outstrip, you got it right,t my mother knows her very well, on my mothers birthday she even bought a gift for her, now we are not in the same town again due to the nature of my job but she keep on calling me on phone telling me that i don't care for her, that i l don t reply her messages.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by petebor02(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2010
@poster
u,ve to manage the situation
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by rapstar: 9:29am On May 28, 2010
outstrip you got it right, my mother knows her very well, on my mothers birthday she even bought a gift for my mom, now we are not in the same town again due to the nature of my job but she keep on calling me say that i don't reply her cals, text messages, that i don't care for her anymore.  what will i do?
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by invisible2(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2010
This guy don suffer, just continue to maintain the hole for the right owner. The guy fit buy better gift for you from Spain.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by sexdoctor(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2010
she loves me!
she love me not!!
tongue lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Love Really Blind:i Remember When I Thought He Was The One / Why Do We Sometimes Fall In Love With The Wrong People? / Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.