Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? (3755 Views)

Dear Ladies, What Do You All Think About This? (pics) / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2018
biacan:
You just made me laugh real hard here cheesy cheesy which one be heady cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the guy name na Eddy.. But then cos of the size of im head we come change im name to HEADY cheesy.
Re: Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? by biacan(f): 8:27pm On May 09, 2018
lefulefu:
the guy name na Eddy.. But then cos of the size of im head we come change im name to HEADY cheesy.
I guess they should nominate him to start hosting the headies
Re: Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 09, 2018
biacan:
I guess they should nominate him to start hosting the headies
hahahahacheesy
Re: Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? by biacan(f): 8:36pm On May 09, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahahacheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? by barallanee(f): 9:16pm On May 09, 2018
fuellessgen:

Nawa o, this Calabar girl why are you tying in short hand? I can neither make head nor tail of what you posted. A full grown supposedly literate woman typing like a girl in kindergarten.

Your English is a complete turn-off. I do not want to see this kinda posting again. Kindly stay off this site till you're able to improve on your written English.
seriously??professor Ive heard u,bt dnt tell me u viewed my profile to see more nonsense writing..lemme ignore u
Re: Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? by Only1mi(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2018
uzedo1:
@op, apparently I think you can. But it depends on how your hair grows fast..

If your hair grows fast, it will help cover the front so it won't cause traction alopecia (the loss of edges for your hair).

Secondly, you need to buy hair products to help the hair, because it's not everytime you will wash the hair, probably once in 2weeks.

Thirdly, once your hair is full, like in 2/3weeks time, try using your hand with foam to lock your hair and see how it looks like. You can envisage if the dreadlocks will be good one you..

My 2cents..

I totally agree with you. The first few months of starting your locs are the hardest.
Re: Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? by IwillSucced(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2018
Frozenovenreagan:
can I?

Bro, I think you should have posted one from the front view of your face... Dreadlocks look great in almost anybody.. It's just like having beards... But if I can see the front view of your face, I think I might give a good prediction

1 Like

Re: Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? by uzedo1(m): 12:31am On May 10, 2018
Only1mi:

I totally agree with you. The first few months of starting your locs are the hardest.

seconded
Re: Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? by Nobody: 4:47am On May 10, 2018
Frozenovenreagan:
can I?
hair no go ever grow for this kin head, e just dey like mars planet , ur head massive sha, e be like clay pot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria / My Husband Doesn't Sleep... / Holy Sister | Movies 2019 | Latest Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.