Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria (3755 Views)

Trump’s Daughter, Nigerian-bred Fiancé (Michael Boulos) To Marry Nov 12 / President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian / Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by thegeniusmedia: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2018
Tiffany Trump is dating a new billionaire contruction heir from Nigeria – a country her father referred to as a ‘s**thole’ earlier this year.

Page Six reports that the youngest first daughter brought Michael Boulos, heir of multibillion dollar Nigerian conglomerate Boulos Enterprises, to Thanksgiving dinner at Trumps’ Mar-a-Lago.

‘Tiffany is happy she has so far been able to keep things with Michael under the radar,’ a source told the publication. ‘But she introduced him to her family at Thanksgiving, and he comes across as a very intelligent young man from a great family.’

‘There was no mention of the president’s unfortunate comment about African nations,’ they added.

Tiffany Trump is reportedly dating billionaire heir Michael Boulos, who was raised in Nigera - a country Donald Trump referred to as a 's**thole' earlier this year
Tiffany Trump is reportedly dating billionaire heir Michael Boulos, who was raised in Nigera - a country Donald Trump referred to as a 's**thole' earlier this year
Tiffany Trump is reportedly dating billionaire heir Michael Boulos, who was raised in Nigeria – a country Donald Trump referred to as a ‘s**thole’ earlier this year

The pair met on vacation in Mykonos this summer just after the 25-year-old called it quits with ex-boyfriend Ross Mechanic in the spring, whom she met while attending University of Pennsylvania.

The pair met after Tiffany split with ex-boyfriend Ross Mechanic (pictured)
The pair met after Tiffany split with ex-boyfriend Ross Mechanic (pictured)

Boulos’ family is of Lebanese decent and was raised in Lagos but is now based in London, Page Six reports.

The company specializing in cars, construction and retail.

In January, President Trump frustrated with America’s continued responsibility for immigrants fleeing Third World natural disasters, asked members of Congress in vulgar terms why the United States had to shoulder such a burden.

‘Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries come here?’ Trump said, according to two people who were briefed on the meeting and then leaked the comment to The Washington Post.

The comments caused outrage around the world, with the United Nations calling President Trump ‘racist’ and Nigeria calling the comments ‘deeply hurtful, offensive and unacceptable’.

Trump denied using the phrase at the time and later met Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari in Washington in April.

He said at their meeting that the two leaders didn’t discuss the comment ‘because the president knows me and he knows where I’m coming from.’

He then complimented the African country, calling Nigeria ‘beautiful’ and adding that he would like to visit..........https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/11/30/tiffany-dating-billionaire-from-nigeria/

Re: Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Hey! Trump never specifically referred to Nigeria as a shit hole country. In his comment, he implicitly referred to El-salvado, Haiti and certain African countries.

Iberiberic journalist

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Ugly girl
Like father like daughter undecided

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by habsydiamond(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2018
All I can see all over her face is plastic surgery grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by Rextizzle(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2018
Plastic girl
Re: Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
Boulos construction
Re: Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details
Re: Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by Tiimy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
I just google it now... Fake news everywhere
Re: Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by hinograce: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
He isnt Nigerian.
Re: Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
wow same boulos..a relative to the family told me alot about the man how wealthy and lowkey he is
Re: Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria by seyiolunaike: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
New dating website [url]Luvbug.net[/url]

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn't Sleep... / Holy Sister | Movies 2019 | Latest Nollywood Movies / She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.