Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

See Me See Wahala Ooo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me See Wahala Ooo! (1189 Views)

See Me See Wahala! / See Me See Wahala Oh (pidgin English Alone Pls) / See Me See Wahala O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Wahala Ooo! by jenibayo(f): 5:43pm On May 21, 2010
A white guy called me Nigga 2years ago and i slap him cos i dont like de name and i met dis same guy some hours ago and he was asking me to date him.
Even if he is de most handsome guy and he av alot of cash i wont go for him cos of wat he did.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by Onchedu(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2010
, and U want us to do what about these events?
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 21, 2010
Oh my maybe he doesnt remember it was you and maybe in that two years he has brought himself into the 21st century. Either-way once a racist always a racist. Who knows when you both have a fight he might just call you a black ni999a biatch, it happened to one of my friends.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by jenibayo(f): 5:50pm On May 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Oh my maybe he doesnt remember it was you and maybe in that two years he has brought himself into the 21st century. Either-way once a racist always a racist. Who knows when you both have a fight he might just call you a black ni999a naughty woman, it happened to one of my friends.

He told me hes sry about de name he called me.
I just dislike him.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 21, 2010
jenibayo:

He told me hes sry about de name he called me.
I just dislike him.
Sorry aint sh1t I wouldnt even give them the time of the day to begin. Ignore the Racist basteward.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by jenibayo(f): 5:57pm On May 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Sorry aint sh1t I wouldnt even give them the time of the day to begin. Ignore the Racist basteward.

Thanx girl, thank god am done with my skool cos i really cant face dem.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by Igwe9(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2010
na your time galfriend, keep on spamming this forum with your catchy headlines. smiley
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by VGA: 6:40pm On May 21, 2010
why mentioning the colour of the man. you can't slap a white boy and get away with it.
Apart from that i know a typical nigeria girl can't do that. i can vow on that 100%s ure
why then do you slap someone. might be telling the truth, though i think you are lying
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by jenibayo(f): 6:52pm On May 21, 2010
VGA:

why mentioning the colour of the man. you can't slap a white boy and get away with it.
Apart from that i know a typical nigeria girl can't do that. i can vow on that 100%s ure
why then do you slap someone. might be telling the truth, though i think you are lying

See i leave in a small city and we de blacks r not many, if u come austria u can just do anytin silly cos dey will keep calling u de name.
My guyfrd beat a guy in austria and police collected his passport.
If u think am lying then come and stay in austria and u will mean wat am talking about.
In my city de blacks r not even up to 40 people.
Just try and come to feldbach austria and u will run for ur life.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by VGA: 6:58pm On May 21, 2010
jenibayo:

See i leave in a small city and we de blacks r not many, if u come austria u can just do anytin silly cos dey will keep calling u de name.
My guyfrd beat a guy in austria and police collected his passport.
If u think am lying then come and stay in austria and u will mean wat am talking about.
In my city de blacks r not even up to 40 people.
Just try and come to feldbach austria and u will run for your life.

That's fair enough Jeni. cool
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by jenibayo(f): 7:02pm On May 21, 2010
VGA:

That's fair enough Jeni. cool

Wat ever!
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by Newest: 7:24pm On May 21, 2010
Forgive hi jare, but how do u want your NL b/fs to react to this now?.Jeniiii grin grin grin na wa for you oo
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by jenibayo(f): 7:26pm On May 21, 2010
Newest:

Forgive hi jare, but how do u want your NL b/fs to react to this now?.Jeniiii grin grin grin na wa for you oo

U again in my thread, abeg waka commot for here b4 i enter u.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by Newest: 7:39pm On May 21, 2010
If them don dey praise u, ur own head no dey even swell up, haha, no be u i dey support,

Oya no stop telling us about him then
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by jenibayo(f): 7:40pm On May 21, 2010
Newest:

If them don dey praise u, your own head no dey even swell up, haha, no be u i dey support,

Oya no stop telling us about him then

I go enter u na.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by Newest: 8:59pm On May 21, 2010
I no get your tym today
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by pikadily(m): 4:12am On May 22, 2010
@jenibayo whats with this tiny profile pictures ke,load some thing bigger na? this one look like lizard standing na? wink
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by jenibayo(f): 6:24pm On May 22, 2010
pikadily:

@jenibayo whats with this tiny profile pictures ke,load some thing bigger na? this one look like lizard standing na? wink

U dey kolo well well.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by pikadily(m): 3:01am On May 23, 2010
jenibayo:

U dey kolo well well.

True talk i don kolo. wink
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by Flashfast1: 12:13pm On May 23, 2010
yall should stop giving too many meanings to this. The guy anit sorry about sh1t neither has he changed his opinion. The dude just wanna bang a black p*****y that's all.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by jenibayo(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2010
Flashfast1:

yall should stop giving too many meanings to this. The guy anit sorry about sh1t neither has he changed his opinion. The dude just wanna bang a black p*****y that's all.

Another mumu!
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by daylae(m): 2:34pm On May 23, 2010
What's wrong with dating a white dude? Because he called u nigga 2yrs ago,which u loudly resented by slaping a GUY? I tell u that blacks are known to be racially inclined too. . .even worse than the white folks.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by Flashfast1: 2:36pm On May 23, 2010
@jenibayo
oh sorry if I didn't kiss your as.ss like some others did. sad  Just had to tell you the truth. The guy didn't just change his opinion. I mean, racists don't change their views just like that. He just likes your as.ss and wants to get a piece of it period. So stop thinking he likes you any more than you do him tongue tongue tongue

I don't even see the point why you came here to tell us in the first place. tongue tongue Guess you are feeling hot that a white guy is toasting you. Maybe you should jump on his racist balls o, at least for the green card. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by Newest: 3:50pm On May 23, 2010
Flashfast1:

@jenibayo
oh sorry if I didn't kiss your as.ss like some others did. sad  Just had to tell you the truth. The guy didn't just change his opinion. I mean, racists don't change their views just like that. He just likes your as.ss and wants to get a piece of it period. So stop thinking he likes you any more than you do him tongue tongue tongue

I don't even see the point why you came here to tell us in the first place. tongue tongue Guess you are feeling hot that a white guy is toasting you. Maybe you should jump on his racist balls o, at least for the green card. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Isn't this much? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by sevule(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2010
Dude aint even worth a post. Well after that is said he just wants to try out a black chic for a change not date one so beware.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by daduke2k(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2010
now wotz NL turning in2 diz dayz
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by daylae(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2010
^^crazyland! lol.
Re: See Me See Wahala Ooo! by jarkbauer: 6:07pm On May 24, 2010
you have obviuos fallen in love with him because i cant understand why you had to bring it up here

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But Can I Survive Her Illiteracy? / Deleted / She Gives But Never Accept Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.