Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex? (718 Views)

My G.f Sent Me A Msg Stating . . . . . . . . . / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! / Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex? by gbenga007(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2010
Ex can be powerful after everything that might have happened. I think they always tend to regain feelings for each other after long time. So how do u cope with ur embattled Exs?
Re: How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex? by Onchedu(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2010
If they are in touch more often than I can be comfortable with it (which is like a phone call a year) I'd advice her to go back to him. I don't do that confusion "we're just friends" thing. Bush rat no dey forget him former house.
Re: How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex? by luap: 6:54pm On May 21, 2010
Depends, is she contacting the ex or the ex contacting her. It is a three step process to manage the EX.
1. Tell her to explain to the ex she has moved on and desire him to no longer contact her.

2. If he continues to try, your the Man and you tell him to stop.

3. If it continues, take it to the authorities.

Remember it is very important for your GF to make the first step (commitment from her is necessary).
Re: How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex? by iice(f): 2:35am On May 22, 2010
He has no choice grin Deal with it cheesy
Re: How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex? by gbenga007(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2010
luap
Re: How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex?
« #2 on: Yesterday at 06:54:42 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Depends, is she contacting the ex or the ex contacting her. It is a three step process to manage the EX.
1. Tell her to explain to the ex she has moved on and desire him to no longer contact her.

2. If he continues to try, your the Man and you tell him to stop.

3. If it continues, take it to the authorities.

Remember it is very important for your GF to make the first step (commitment from her is necessary).

I will take her to another planet instead. lol
Re: How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex? by ramonacee(f): 11:02am On May 23, 2010
iice:

He has no choice grin Deal with it cheesy

iice! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex? by vivaladiva(f): 11:09am On May 24, 2010
bush rat no dey 4get him former house grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs A Heart Therapy The Good Ladies / My Fiancee Has Refused To Have A Close Female Friend. / Ain't No Romance Without Finance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.