Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? (2864 Views)

Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 12:19pm On May 09, 2018
...married or single..all men come to nairaland to chase chicks (fact)..

Why do we all do this? Please advise and please don't lie!
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2018
And here is me looking for the chicks this Nigga was talking about...

Can't find 'em.. Where they at Bruv??

11 Likes

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by hisgrace090: 12:22pm On May 09, 2018
Don't generalize!

I HV been in nairaland since 2014 till now but have never try such.

5 Likes

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Evablizin(f): 12:26pm On May 09, 2018
Hehehehehehehe. If you ask me,nah who i go ask.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 12:27pm On May 09, 2018
hisgrace090:
Don't generalize!

...really? ..so u dint come here to chase women..abi?... u came to read newspaper. .correct? . Bro..lying is a sin!! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2018
hisgrace090:
Don't generalize!

Ehn Ehn... The accolades is one me Bruv... grin grin

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 09, 2018
There are intellectual girls in Nairaland. You just won't find them in the Romance section exclusively.

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Treasure17(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2018
hisgrace090:
Don't generalize!
Seconded. Fallacy of hasty generalisation. Why not use some @op.

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by hisgrace090: 12:39pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

...really? ..so u dint come here to chase women..abi?... u came to read newspaper. .correct? . Bro..lying is a sin!! angry

What of if you accuse me of lying falsely and suffer the repacaution that will follow it?

Mind you, only fools joke with everything.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Truckpusher(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

undecided
grin

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MightySparrow: 12:49pm On May 09, 2018
NL ladies are cute, brainy, bold and beautiful and stars. Where else do you wise guys to look for gals? Wise men follow stars.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by naijaboiy: 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
McBrooklyn:
And here is me looking for the chicks this Nigga was talking about...

Can't find 'em.. Where they at Bruv??
You mean you haven't found a chick on this Green soil since? shocked
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2018
naijaboiy:

You mean you haven't found a chick on this Green soil since? shocked

cry

Lol... And what if I tell you I haven't even found a half-chick before not to talk of a fully-grown chick?? cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by naijaboiy: 1:15pm On May 09, 2018
McBrooklyn:

cry

Lol... And what if I tell you I haven't even found a half-chick before not to talk of a fully-grown chick?? cheesy
Lool..i would have to ask you what you've come to find in nairaland then. cheesy

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by wizrose(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

undecided

we all no nairaland girls are not pretty grin

3 Likes

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by edimolu(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

undecided
This must be the dumbest assertion i have seen today!!
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

undecided
. Hmmmm. All men you say?
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 1:30pm On May 09, 2018
edimolu:

This must be the dumbest assertion i have seen today!!

..really?...my niggggga. ....so wot then are u doing on romance section and was your mission?...u telling us u dint come here to have hope? ..I BEGGGGY! !!! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by neonly: 1:41pm On May 09, 2018
hisgrace090:
Don't generalize!

Me too bro
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by edimolu(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

..really?...my niggggga. ....so wot then are u doing on romance section and was your mission?...u telling us u dint come here to have hope? ..I BEGGGGY! !!! undecided
we have different reasons for showing up here, but you got it all wrong by generalising!!!

so you know, not every nairalander is S AND S !!
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
You're right. especially sex starved Asslickers like deadrat and martino1

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nedfed(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2018
hisgrace090:
Don't generalize!

Yimu

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by austyn0(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

undecided
Chasing chicks and finding a good and reasonable being from the opposite sex to relate with,, how do these two relate?.... Truly,, I joined this app to relate with people after being impressed from the sideline,, there is no denying my interest in interacting with the opposite sex one of the reasons I joined buh what you placed up there is way absurd.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 2:14pm On May 09, 2018
edimolu:

we have different reasons for showing up here, but you got it all wrong by generalising!!!

so you know, not every nairalander is S AND S !!

...so u saying u come to chase men & not chicks...correct? .. Bro dof u realise it's 14 year prison to be gay there in Nigeria? .. juss sayin!! undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Safiaa(f): 2:15pm On May 09, 2018
Nl is a nice place to meet people mrcork. Ive meet 3 people so far. Wanna link up cork? I live not too far from you grin Can introduce you to some men, possibly your future partner?
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 2:17pm On May 09, 2018
austyn0:
Chasing chicks and finding a good and reasonable being from the opposite sex to relate with,, how do these two relate?.... Truly,, I joined this app to relate with people after being impressed from the sideline,, there is no denying my interest in interacting with the opposite sex one of the reasons I joined buh what you placed up there is way absurd.

^^STORY. ....so wot on earth are u doing on romance section if u not hear to chase chicks?.... why u not in religion section? .. BRO STOP LYIN MENNNNNN!! (no ofeense ) angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by edimolu(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
You're right. especially sex starved Asslickers like deadrat and martino1
hmmmm
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 09, 2018
Mrcock, where you been? Welcome back grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 09, 2018
Really, oremi are you sure? cos i dont think girls on nairaland even talk back to men o, are there even true female users here? i thought the forum is populated by males by 95% o!
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 09, 2018
and do these men get nairaland girls? if yes let me start looking for too.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Olifiz(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2018
hisgrace090:
Don't generalize!

I can surely relate to this statement. Don’t generalize pls. U don’t know all men pls.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by IamPlato(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

undecided

Not All Sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Wife Material On Nairaland? / Fact : Most Men Are Bisexual / Lady Goes Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.