Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? (2887 Views)

Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by hisgrace090: 4:36pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

^^STORY. ....so wot on earth are u doing on romance section if u not hear to chase chicks?.... why u not in religion section? .. BRO STOP LYIN MENNNNNN!! (no ofeense ) angry

Stop this childish question, all nairaland section and topic are joined together in NEW TOPIC section.

People are opening your post because it message from .new topic section.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nofav0rs(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by austyn0(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

^^STORY. ....so wot on earth are u doing on romance section if u not hear to chase chicks?.... why u not in religion section? .. BRO STOP LYIN MENNNNNN!! (no ofeense ) angry
Oga,, I'm gonna be very frank with you cuz I am tryna prove a point.... When I was yet a guest of this forum, I normally admire someone nicknamed tosyne2much,, he frequents this particular section,, I love the way he states things concerning relationships because I normally do mine physically,, I joined to exhibit my enlightenment as well,, besides you are not gonna spank me if I accept the fact that I am here to chase girls so ditch the shitty impression broh.

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 09, 2018
You’re an idiot
Nofav0rs:
cheesy cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nofav0rs(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2018
KillaBeauty:
You’re an idiot
Dracula is awake. Violence
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 5:04pm On May 09, 2018
austyn0:
Oga,, I'm gonna be very frank with you cuz I am tryna prove a point.... When I was yet a guest of this forum, I normally admire someone nicknamed tosyne2much,, he frequents this particular section,, I love the way he states things concerning relationships because I normally do mine physically,, I joined to exhibit my enlightenment as well,, besides you are not gonna spank me if I accept the fact that I am here to chase girls so ditch the shitty impression broh.

..ok..so outter all the other sections, u
Choose to be guest on romance section coz u like a man's voice (tosyne2much)..correct?....brother are u ok? (No ofeense )
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 5:06pm On May 09, 2018
hisgrace090:

Stop this childish question, all nairaland section and topic are joined together in NEW TOPIC section.

People are opening your post because it message from .new topic section.

..Son ..but .we all agree we all come here to chase chicks. ....so why r u the only one complainin..I DON'T GERRRRRIT! ! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

Choose to be guest on romance section coz u like a man's voice (tosyne2much)..correct?....brother are u ok? (No ofeense )
angry
Eleribu
grin grin grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Josh64(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2018
Been on nairaland since 07 and never said hi to anyone. You jumped to a stupid conclusion there op.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2018
You are right.. I came to nairaland to chase oyindidi grin grin grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 5:21pm On May 09, 2018
SmellingAnus:
You are right.. I came to nairaland to chase oy.indidi grin grin grin
You know my house na. grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 5:22pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:
...married or single..all men come to nairaland to chase chicks (fact)..

Why do we all do this? Please advise and please don't lie!
undecided
You are the only one chasing shadowtongue
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
You know my house na. grin
your husband go enjoy you cos you dey very caring... You treat me like king when I visit... Loveliest Queen on nairaland...
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by austyn0(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

angry
Oga ndo.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 5:42pm On May 09, 2018
SmellingAnus:
your husband go enjoy you cos you dey very caring... You treat me like king when I visit... Loveliest Queen on nairaland...
I wonder why you no want come. Sir P, I want you to come.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
cheesy cheesy

The king of chasing women on Nairaland grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

angry

grin grin grin grin

I haff dead
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nofav0rs(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2018
LivingFree:

Romance section is for chasing women. If you don't like it, kindly go to religion section or yahoo gay dot com tongue tongue tongue
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Romance section is for chasing women. If you don't like it, kindly go to religion section or yahoo gay dot com tongue tongue tongue

Yahoo gay dot com grin grin grin grin

MrCork should be paid for this level of comedy grin grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 6:20pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are the only one chasing shadowtongue

...correction. ..sweery. .no man wannnnna. ....gonnnnno ever chase u on nairaland...even me!! (No ofeense ) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 6:22pm On May 09, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin
Trucky

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 6:23pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

...correction. ..no man wannnnna. ....gonnnnno ever chase u on nairaland...even me!! (No ofeense ) angry
grin clown
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 6:24pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

...correction. ..sweery. .no man wannnnna. ....gonnnnno ever chase u on nairaland...even me!! (No ofeense ) angry
You be man? cool
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 6:25pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin clown

..but ask nicely ..and u might be chased!! (Real talk) wink
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 09, 2018
See how many guys commented on this thread shocked

They thought mrcork was giving out women grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 6:26pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

You are not into women....

Argue with your gay partner tongue
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 6:26pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 09, 2018
And what gave you the impression that it’s all females that wanna be chased?
MrCork:

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nofav0rs(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2018
LivingFree:

Yahoo gay dot com grin grin grin grin

MrCork should be paid for this level of comedy grin grin

He a clown
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Safiaa(f): 6:35pm On May 09, 2018
LivingFree:

couldn’t agree with you more grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nofav0rs(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
couldn’t agree with you more grin
shushhhhhhhhhh!
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Safiaa(f): 6:41pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
shushhhhhhhhhh!
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her? / Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? / She Gives Me Conditions Before We Can Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.