Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (37827 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by marvelli(f): 2:38pm On May 09, 2018
This advice ehn... What you dont know wont hurt you. Let the past be left in the past.

1 Like

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by wristbangle: 2:38pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
thank God I'm still a virgin.angry

shocked shocked

Devil needs to learn how to lie more from u

1 Like

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by userplainly(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2018
fakuta:
when I wanted to disclose everything to my husband, he said no, he loves me for who I am and the past is past let's enjoy now and face future. .. not all men are interested in that ok
wow!! wow!!.... trust Nobody! even sister Mary get history of sucking "Luke_worm"
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 09, 2018
ericsmith:

chisos !!! some girls puna mileage go be like 3rd hand naija used car
Shut it.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by fakuta(f): 2:40pm On May 09, 2018
at the end all that counts is one's happiness
userplainly:

wow!! wow!!.... trust Nobody! even sister Mary get history of sucking "Luke_worm"
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by fakuta(f): 2:45pm On May 09, 2018
i am a member of DLBC.
WINDSOW:
With ur pix like deeper life woman, u too get history? End time ti de mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Martin0(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Shut it.

abeg nor tease me oo or else ar go dey run from you as usual, but honestly I don hear say some babes own dey smell like fish
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Martin0(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2018
marvelli:
This advice ehn... What you dont know wont hurt you. Let the past be left in the past.

damn, nice girl, good guy awaits you, people take up the past so serious
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by wizrose(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2018
terzurum:
See yah teeth! grin

do u like IT grin
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Twoclans(f): 2:50pm On May 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

How did you answer ? Lying in confession is another sin entirely grin grin grin

Hmm i did not know catholic priests have upgraded
Imagine telling a priest ,forgive me father for i have sinned.

I commited the sin of fornication

And the priest will be like how many men did you commit fornication with shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by melodyogonna(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2018
Na!! I don't agree. I wouldn't want my GF to tell me how many guys that Fu*cked her, what if she says ... "12 or so, I don't really remember but they are more than 12"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by chizagi: 2:55pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
virgins dont shout, oya i want to come and confirm.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Preshy561(f): 2:57pm On May 09, 2018
wristbangle:

shocked shocked
shut up there wristbangle.cheesy
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by newoffer: 2:58pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
. Virgin how or virgin dike
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Martin0(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2018
Twoclans:

Imagine telling a priest forgive me father for i have sinned.

And the priest will be like how many men did you commit fornication with shocked shocked shocked

na today you know hahahah so them ask you thatgrin

chai ayam going to meet my friend on Saturday. morning to see those ladies that will come and try and persuade him to tell me what they confessed aboutgrin
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by chidexxy007(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2018
Can somebody epp please..

what is body count biko undecided
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2018
Twoclans:

Imagine telling a priest forgive me father for i have sinned.

That's how it's always been ...

1 Like

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Touchey: 3:09pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
After the rounds we had last night? shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Reelmii: 3:16pm On May 09, 2018
WINDSOW:
With ur pix like deeper life woman, u too get history? End time ti de mehn!!!
marriage humbles u

1 Like

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by BraidedChannel: 3:18pm On May 09, 2018
I'm only seeing few comments from the opposite sex.
They are only doing that to console themselves!
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Reelmii: 3:19pm On May 09, 2018
wristbangle:

shocked shocked

I dey tell u, if some girls lie for u eh, u go know say devil is a learner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Pataricatering(f): 3:21pm On May 09, 2018
delugajackson:
A whórè sells her pùssy for a fee, a slut gives the pùssy away for free. A hoe sleeps with anything, a hooker strolls the streets flagging tricks down, but a thot is all of the above.

My advice to y'all females - Be a woman before anything.

And to the guys out there. It is important to know her fùck history before taking things to a serious level. Hit the streets if you want, whatever they tell you might be true considering the cheating nature of some women these days.
you guys are just making words like “ whôrè” , “hoe “ and “olosho” seem normal ! Continue, it’s good !
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Enemyofpeace: 3:24pm On May 09, 2018
Ajepako and rokia2 come and let's discuss your past,present and future relationships
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by killsmith(f): 3:28pm On May 09, 2018
To the niggarz wey dey yarn say wetin dem wan use bodycount do, I dey laugh una so....

When e go clear for your eyes na when you dey pound your wife, she go dey moan "John, John, harder John...."

Meanwhile your name na chukwudi.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Reelmii: 3:28pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
hmmmm,

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Countersam(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2018
Amagite:
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin is out with another relationship advise for ladies.

This time, he says a man deserves to know his woman's body count from her. Read below...

"If you've been dating a guy for at least 6 months he deserves to know your Body Count & Sexual Activity History. For a relationship to Reach its Self Actualized State, honesty and full disclosure is paramount. A lot of ladies hide their ages and number of sexual partners from their boyfriends. This is wrong. Your boyfriend deserves to know your Body Count (BC) and (SAH) sexual activity history if you're not a Virgin. He should also share his. This will bring a blank slate ( Tabula Rasa ) into the relationship. A true man is meant to take you as you are with every line and curve. Sit your boyfriend down and tell him today."

Do you agree?

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/your-boyfriend-deserves-to-know-your-body-count-joro-olumofin-to-ladies.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Huncu Joro abeg you need a break, wetin come be this one..

Please we dont need to know. Will you give us panadol when the headache starts. Please stop shaking this table.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by googi: 3:32pm On May 09, 2018
No lady tells more than three. Any over that will be divided by 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 or 9. Anything above that, don't say you do not know.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Pataricatering(f): 3:35pm On May 09, 2018
melodyogonna:
Na!! I don't agree. I wouldn't want my GF to tell me how many guys that Fu*cked her, what if she says ... "12 or so, I don't really remember but they are more than 12"?
if she says 12 you should throw a party o !!!
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Pataricatering(f): 3:39pm On May 09, 2018
Brown14:
The body count of an average nigeria girl is 24.

at least.
sounds about right ! Any guy who is asking just wants to hear lies ! The way it sweets you people is the same way it sweets women too ! And variety is the spice of life !

3 Likes

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by magadog(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2018
Should'nt the past be in the past. If both parties have grown over their past then there is no issue. But if immature, then both will have to deal with issues in their past before entering a relationship in the first place.
Full disclosure is not bad only if both parties have gotten over their past.
Lets not forget the dangers of comparing and expecting sexual prowess and other character revealed after the disclosure.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Shut it.

even if u divide a 3rd hand naija car mileage by 100,, d damage is already done. alol !! grin Bleep it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Women (and dating) / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.